WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Gamora is stronger.

I've never actually argued against this.

Gamora held onto Drax as the ship was crashing through the forest as she was holding on to the ship and took little damage. Also, when she rescued Nebula she ripped the airplane roof clean off with one arm.

Just saying Steve can pick up that gun.

Last edited:
You make the case with evidence that Gamora is stronger then end it when Cap can do it too.

Nothing he's done has shown how strong he is.

Rememver how i was saying thst they have gone up and down with his power and vulnerability in WS. Gamora never been given any trouble beyond her own *** kicking sister.

Nothing he's done has shown how strong he is.

?

You make the case with evidence that Gamora is stronger then end it when Cap can do it too.

Yea I don't see what's wrong with that.

Like if someone is clearly stronger than me and can squat 500 pounds and I can't doesn't mean we both can't squat 250 pounds. Numbers aren't the same cuz I'm sure that gun weighs a heckuva lot more than 500 pounds but that's what I'm saying :lol: Like I can't see Steve holding onto Drax while holding onto a ship as it crashes through a forest without getting really really hurt. Not sure if he can rip open an airship roof like Gamora did with one arm but I'd say he can pick up that gun :lol:

Last edited:
So what you're saying, is that those who oppose Captain America, secretly have some feelings for Amel? :rofl:

So what you're saying, is that WS secretly has feelings for cap brokeback?

Someone really need to tell the 2 of them the world is a more accepting place 100 years later.. but then again trump did get elected on "traditional" values

So what you're saying, is that WS secretly has feelings for cap brokeback?

Someone really need to tell the 2 of them the world is a more accepting place 100 years later.. but then again trump did get elected on "traditional" values

No, though I am starting to believe you have a crush on Amel and myself. To me, it isn't a surprise, I am quite handsome. Sorry to let you down bud, I don't go your way. Best of luck to you though!

No, though I am starting to believe you have a crush on Amel and myself. To me, it isn't a surprise, I am quite handsome. Sorry to let you down bud, I don't go your way. Best of luck to you though!

You wanna give me the upcoming winning powerball numbers while you at it?

No one is here to judge.. it's ok.. this is a safe space.. if you have something you want to say to us or ameL, you can feel free to say it

If cap has shown anything, lashing out doesn't help anyone.. people have changed.. the world is a more understanding and accepting place

..most of the time

Did someone (anyone) inform cap (and his followers) the military had a 'don't ask, don't tell' policy?

:nerd:

No one is here to judge.. it's ok.. this is a safe space.. if you have something you want to say to us or ameL, you can feel free to say it

If cap has shown anything, lashing out doesn't help anyone.. people have changed.. the world is a more understanding and accepting place

..most of the time

Are you projecting your internal conflict on Amel and myself?

you and ameL against the world..

If y'all could just get the hate of self out ya heart, it would almost be touching.. no need to take your frustration out on other though, just not clue dude.. not cool

There are lessons to be learned from cap's and Bucky' struggle

..most of the time

Are you projecting your internal conflict on Amel and myself?

Weeerd. Could've sworn the topic was about Cap being able to pick up the gun or not.. Then the topic turned to this.. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Can y'all please keep me out of the tag team.. just not my thing.. not that there is anything wrong with that

But I didn't think that would be the lesson cap fan boys would take away from civil war

2 is company, 3 is a crowd

ItsAboutThatTime acting like he ain't the Falcon in their little trio
wink.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom