WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I don't know if it's been mentioned but the worst marketing (as far as spoilers, money shots, etc.) has to go to Batman V Superman in my opinion

They blew their load by showing off Doomsday,,, the DC Trinity,, Injustice-y storyline, I don't think there was anything in the movie that surprised me seeing as they played every action scene non-stop to the months leading up to it

Not saying less revealing trailers/teasers would have improved the movie but it at least would have been neat to see some of  this stuff for the first time on the big screen and not on Youtube, during playoff games,, Burger King commercials

Last edited:
^ I didn't get showing doomsday.. having those 3 together is enough to sell the movie.. shh just showing batman and superman going at it is enough or should be

But same could be said for marvel showing spidey in CW.. but I really think they shouldn't have shown Veronica before AOU

Veronica was a defo a highlight and could have (should have) been saved for the actual movie

Spidey....ehhh... I mean I didn't mind seeing him in the trailers as it was a nice little stinger but I agree,,, Marvel could have kept him a surprise. But we all know he's one of their golden children (if not THE golden child of Marvel)

^ obviously (on the spidey part).. from a marketing perspective I don't get showing more than is needed

Like with BVS, you would assume they would stick to the batman against superman thing, play up the tension of that.. so theoretically even WW could have been kept stashed.. but you save the teaming up and common enemy for the film

The marketing for IM3 was brilliant focusing on the mandarin's threat videos, film obviously didn't follow through.. but I feel like Nolan had it right with these big films, all you really need is a glorified release date announcement

All I remember from the leadup to TDK and TDKR, is the initial promos with the music and bat signal.. then he would release the initial footage for imax so the bank robbery and the plane crash

If tiny took away peter's suit, he should get a better one from t'challa.

I'm assuming by the time we get to the infinity war portion where they are all in space. Everyone will be vibraniumed out.

Let me educate you on how Wakanda works b :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

A threat to the entire universe and the homie T'challa won't bless up? C'mon b. I'd go as far to say that Cap gets a new shield and Bucky gets da vibranium arm.

I don't mind spoilers either. As said, as long as it's executed correctly then I'm fine with.

I spoiled myself with seeing Spider-Man clips before the film came out in US. But, can't lie seeing that for the first time in theaters would have been dope.

so how is Cap gon' die in A4?

Chris Evans On Why He Signed Up For THE AVENGERS 4; Which Will Be His 7th MCU Appearance

"I had six films in my Marvel contract, so I could have said after the third Avengers I was done, but they wanted to make the third and fourth Avengers films as a two-parter. They said they had so many other characters to fit in – Guardians of the Galaxy, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Ant Man – and couldn’t get them all into one movie. [I agreed] because it made sense. It’s going to wrap everything up."

it's big news and it'll be everywhere especially since Evans himself has spoken about it

laugh.gif

Last edited:
It'd be cool if the netflix shows did their own iw event series. They gonna see the iw movies and be salty they were left out.

I don't keep up with as much CBM news as some of you but has Feige ever hinted or flat-out stated that the Netflix heroes would ever meet up with the big-screen heroes?

Or is that just a pipe dream

Back
Top Bottom