WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I just want Daredevil and Kingpin in Spider-man. You don't have to do a giant bombastic crossover with every Netflix hero and every movie hero. They exist in the same universe. Let them cameo at the very least.

Give me a late pass but finally saw the Black Panther trailer and read through all the posts, without a doubt, it'll be the best Marvel movie. The visuals, the cast, the acting, it just looks so sharp and crisp. I know for a fact that this will be one of those movies I'll go see multiple times not only to support it, but because it is just that damn good.

Their netflix and movie divisions still have beef for no reason? Meanwhile aos people wondering what about them.

Did he really though? . . . 
He's said it plenty of times with no specific time frame

http://io9.gizmodo.com/kevin-feige-thinks-that-eventually-marvel-tv-and-movie-1794974004
Their netflix and movie divisions still have beef for no reason? Meanwhile aos people wondering what about them.
Their is no beef. It's just the two divisions are doing two different things. At this point in how things are going, it doesn't make sense to cross them over. If they would, at this point it will just be cameos, and that's a waste in my opinion. How the two goes about making their products just don't line up. Marvel has been planning their films years ahead of time, while these shows pretty much are produced faster which is why the shows can be easily affected by what's going on in the movies. My bet is once all this Infinity War stuff is over, they may have conversations on how they could do something together. Something as simple as putting Kingpin in a Spiderman movie or something.

Last edited:
so how is Cap gon' die in A4?

Chris Evans On Why He Signed Up For THE AVENGERS 4; Which Will Be His 7th MCU Appearance

"I had six films in my Marvel contract, so I could have said after the third Avengers I was done, but they wanted to make the third and fourth Avengers films as a two-parter. They said they had so many other characters to fit in – Guardians of the Galaxy, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Ant Man – and couldn’t get them all into one movie. [I agreed] because it made sense. It’s going to wrap everything up."

Cap will never die

Soon.

View media item 2462895

clapping_0_1434988399.gif

wheres this gif from?

BP is :smokin X 100,000,000

so we get the big payoff film then what?

are there more storylines that y'all can think of

Young DJ Khalid makes a cameo outside the liquor store in Wyclef's hood. (in Shottas)

Last edited:
I just want Daredevil and Kingpin in Spider-man. You don't have to do a giant bombastic crossover with every Netflix hero and every movie hero. They exist in the same universe. Let them cameo at the very least.
Right? Have both sides acknowledge eachother. I don't think any of the MCU films have mentioned anything to what's happening on the shows.

so far, the Netflix shows event been isolated and isn't a worldwide threat which is pretty much what the others deal with, best chance they had was that showed Shield had a file on them but it's too late for that now

Easily. I think the bette question is how many clasic story's do they have to pull from. Or story's that can get them another buildup.

Black Panther Dominates Social Media After Trailer Release

"Variety reports that Black Panther topped all other films in measured social media chatter last week, besting other highly anticipated titles like Spider-Man: Homecoming, Transformers: the Last Knight and Star Wars: the Last Jedi. The film was mentioned in 466,000 new conversations throughout sites like Twitter and Facebook, a tally compiled by the analytics team at the media-measurement firm comScore (via their PreAct measuring service).

To compare Black Panther to other recent and upcoming superhero titles, Spider-Man: Homecoming’s most recent trailer earned it mentions in over 120,000 conversations. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2′s first trailer back in October of 2016 earned it 108,000 new conversations. Even compared to the competition, Black Panther thrived, as the first trailer for Justice League earned 201,000 new conversations when it was released back in March."

http://screenrant.com/black-panther-movie-social-media/

Back
Top Bottom