WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

What with your incessant hating on a movie that hasn't even come out yet?

And hating on Spider-Man? All this cuz Tony Stark is in it and you can't accept he is the MCU?

Homecoming gonna have to deliver on that Arkham style hand to hand combat tip 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
I hope BP has a serious tone. Much like the cap movies.

I though Strange was awesome, but when the cloak was pulling him and he was trying to go another way. That was too corny.

^ I assume the comedy in BP will be the same the character had in CW, where it's just cold blooded responses

The comedy in BP will come from like one or 2 ppl around him.

Slight chance one joke unintentionally (story wise) comes from him.

For real. It makes sense to have Downey. Dude his mentor
They want to make money
Seperate themselves from previous spideys
And they're not just giving the keys to a kid to carry Spider-Man. Sure the name is there, but don't want any hiccups. Stark is one hell of an insurance.

My man really really lived the 80s lol

I bet Gunn would time travel to the 80s and stay there if he could

Last edited:
Question is what character would benefit from it?   ( We have seen Blade, I know...) Who else? 

Moon Knight,  maybe?    Unless they decide to go the Netflix route instead of film....

I dont think they need to go that route. They're making great movies as is. Just tone down the humor a bit and they're really fine.

Well so far one of the 4 or 5 ppl referenced by Sitwell in The Winter Soldier has got a movie. Maybe there's some hope for Moon Knight.

Back
Top Bottom