WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I used to be hyped for Spidey in the mcu but if Marvel can't keep Sony under control then they might as well have just let Sony keep the full rights instead of dealing with the hassle of sharing it

IW is so shock full of ppl that you wouldn't even miss Spidey

Spidey's first mcu movie doesn't look like all that anyway

Last edited:
I feel like Marvel already knew what a headache Sony is(as shown in that interview with Amy) and is willing to put up with it, in a kinda long con kind of way for the fans. I'm preparing for once the terms of the deal is done, sony is going to be like "ok we'll take it from here." and that one movie takes and marvel swoops back in. Im ok with that

roll.gif

Last edited:
I used to be hyped for Spidey in the mcu but if Marvel can't keep Sony under control then they might as well have just let Sony keep the full rights instead of dealing with the hassle of sharing it
Sony has never not owned the full rights.

This deal only came about cuz of Sony's previous incompetence. They basically loaned out Spidey to the MCU expecting them to do the work of establishing a long lasting Spidey so after this deal they can run with it.

However, they can't just only release that movie so they're going along with their mini shared Spidey universe and are basically trying to take advantage of the deal by attaching their spinoffs as well :lol:

There's no hassle. Just shamelessness in promotion.

IW is so shock full of ppl that you wouldn't even miss Spidey

Spidey's first mcu movie doesn't look like all that anyway
This is just more stupid **** from you.

There's a reason Feige did this deal. We get you don't really get it but at least pretend to be informed.

Please have will smith in that movie too. "So that's it, huh? We're some kinda . . ."

Last edited:
[h1]Avengers: Infinity War Is Final Chapter for Some MCU Heroes[/h1]
Feige spoke to JoBlo  as part of the press junkets for Spider-Man: Homecoming  and they asked him about Spidey’s next appearance in Infinity War  and the stakes that will be at hand. When he was directly asked if it will be the final chapter for some MCU heroes, Feige briefly but definitively stated, “Yes.”  Who this could refer to is up for speculation, but when asked specifically if they had future plans for their two biggest characters – Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.) and Captain America (Chris Evans) – after Avengers 4, Feige said:

"We have another two years of hard work to even finish these movies, and they [the actors] have a lot of hard work to do, so that’s all we’re thinking about, is completing those and delivering on the promise of those. Where it goes beyond that, we’ll see."

http://screenrant.com/avengers-infinity-war-mcu-heroes-death-final-chapter/

Last edited:
Just like how you guys thought Cap was going to die or be in jail by the end of CW?
Death was based off the comic Cap hijacked to be as good as it was.

Being jail is simply based off the idea that Cap would be Cap. You know American.

Not some when I think I'm right I won't budge or compromise or even discuss the issue, just break the law and **** the consequences buffoon they trotted out there to deal with why he didn't remain imprisoned.

The Cap in the movies is still a guy stuck in his personal past and isn't the type to put Americans/humanity first.

Last edited:
Another batch of Homecoming reviews have released and are being deemed overwhelmingly positive.

Back
Top Bottom