WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I know ppl say they're tired of hs Spidey in the movies but we really never got a HS Spidey thats really immersive in the HS/teenager time period or reflectove of the comics when Peter started.

SM has like a half dozen HS related or focused scenes, after that they're more focusing on Peter having to be the man of the household while being Spidey.

ASM had even less.

Just from the look of it, Tony is treating Peter like a teen, he's using other teen friends as a sounding board, etc. Probably actually getting that with Homecoming.

Tony being involved takes it too a different level. The arc for Peter is different  compared to Raimi's and Webbs so we get to see a different story and motive for Spiderman. Also, it's cool that Tony wanted to be an Avenger after Fury didn't want him on the squad and now he's mentoring Peter to get him ready to become an Avenger

If Cap dies, he'll go out as a martyr. Many of you won't realize just how lucky we are to have had Cap as the rightful leader of reason until that happens. Long live America :nthat:

Whether he goes out as a martyr won't really matter.

I'll be more than overjoyed to have him replaced by Dr. Strange and Black Panther. Possibly a Black Widow trilogy to fill any gap of spy action thrillers in the MCU.

The notion that he or a select group knows what's best - for the entire world at that - when he's been proven wrong several times is not really the American reason that should prevail. Wreaks of that Donald Trump mentality. More like the death of reason.

Good to hear about the 3rd act and Vulture. Dude says he may be the best since Loki. I'm ready. They finally about to do my boy justice 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
[h1]The Next Spider-Man Film Will Be the Civil War  of Marvel's Phase Four[/h1]
The only film that currently has a release date after 2019's mysterious fourth Avengers  movie is the sequel to Spider-Man: Homecoming. And, according to producer Kevin Feige, it was planned that way so Spider-Man could kick off the new incarnation of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Spider-Man Homecoming  is out July 7. A little less than a year later, we’ll see Peter Parker again in Avengers: Infinity War. A year after that, we’ll see him again in a still Untitled fourth Avengers  movie. Then, two months after the release of Avengers 4, the second Spider-Man  movie comes out.

Wth each Spider-Man  movie likely happening during part of a different school year, it seems everything that could happen over the course of two Avengersmovies—fighting Thanos, meeting the Guardians of the Galaxy, traveling to space, whatever else you can image—is almost too much to happen on a summer vacation between sophomore and junior years. But that is the plan.

“So much happens in [the 3rd and 4th Avengers  movies], as you can imagine, and so much is affected by it that we felt what better person to hold your hand and lead you into the next incarnation of the MCU, in a grounded, realistic manner, than Peter Parker?” Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige told io9. “So, coming out two months after Untitled Avengers, [that’s what] much of what the next Spider-Man  film will be about.”

“It was purposefully done like this,” Feige continued. “Like how the events of Captain America: Civil War  impacted Peter as he was dropped off by Tony and expected to go back to continue his sophomore year, how the hell are the events of  Infinity War  and Untitled [Avengers]  going to affect him as he, yes, goes back to his junior year?”

So it sounds like, even if the next Spider-Man movie doesn’t have the number of heroes that Civil War  did, it’ll have just as big an impact moving ahead.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-next-spider-man-film-will-be-the-civil-war-of-marve-1796402155

Last edited:
More aggressive Peter from the symbiote suit :nerd:

Reed Richards telling him about how the symbiote suit makes him more aggressive :nerd:

In the fox cartoon I remember him being cooler with the symbiote suit. Wearing a suit as well and talking to the women more.

Sounds like the Spidey sequel will be an Avengers mini movie but with Spidey as the lead like cap was the lead in civil war.

Not mad at that, as long as he's being influenced by heroes superior to Tony, of course. Can't have only that guy in his ear :pimp:

Last edited:
With that sort of plan I can see why Feige stomached Amy's comments.

It seems to me he's aiming for another deal after the first Spidey trilogy. Of course I assume that's when Sony will be more aggressive and want to merge more of their spinoff u diverse with the MCU.

I just can't see at this point Spidey being one of the main heroes setting the tone for this next phase or w/e they'll call it just for him to disappear after his 3rd movie in 2023 or whenever.

With that sort of plan I can see why Feige stomached Amy's comments.

It seems to me he's aiming for another deal after the first Spidey trilogy. Of course I assume that's when Sony will be more aggressive and want to merge more of their spinoff u diverse with the MCU.

I just can't see at this point Spidey being one of the main heroes setting the tone for this next phase or w/e they'll call it just for him to disappear after his 3rd movie in 2023 or whenever.

I expect for a restructured deal as soon as Homecoming hits a billi

My excitement for Ant-man and wasp is minimal but it's because we're getting Spider-Man in the MCU, a Thor and Hulk buddy comedy, a Black Panther film and Thanos acting on his 5 year old threats. Watch Ant-Man and Wasp be the best film out of all of them :lol:

I wish. I feel like they dropped the ball with the first film, although it was solid.

I enjoyed the first Ant-Man but who the hell is gonna be the villain in the sequel. They had to take Pym's alternate personality and turn that into another bad guy just for the first one.

I wish. I feel like they dropped the ball with the first film, although it was solid.

The first film was really good. A testament to how great the quality of Marvel's films are.

I enjoyed the first Ant-Man but who the hell is gonna be the villain in the sequel. They had to take Pym's alternate personality and turn that into another bad guy just for the first one.

Madame Macabre?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom