WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I loved Ant-Man. Loved the story, the effects, Scott dipping into the Quantum Realm, and I can't eem lie, I loved that little ant Antony. Plus that fight on the train set was A1. The Nick Spencer run on Scott Lang made me a bigger fan of the character too.

I just want Evangeline Lily onscreen.

I guess this too. :lol:

Yeah haven't seen anything spoilery from them. As of late, I wouldn't be surprised if it were to happen. Screen Rant is bad now.

I wish. I feel like they dropped the ball with the first film, although it was solid.
u tripping antman was on point
now that trash gotg they dropped the ball on
second one was waaaaaaaaaaay better
but hey the ceiling wasn't really that high

Last edited:
Glad to have another steel book fan on here :lol:

I love them as well. I like Cap2. The case is dope.

I love steelbooks. :lol:

I wasn't quite on the steelbook wave when IM1 came out, so I hope they do a 10 year anniversary steelbook for it next year. They should make the case look like the Mark III armor. :pimp:

And Ant-Man got the best steelbook out of the entire MCU. No debating. Just FAX.

Meh, just the same concept as the GOTG steel. Blufans Captain America >

Nah. It's a hard drive with a shrunken Ant-Man breaking in and you open it up and the inside is microchips, silicone chips, and all types of chips on the circuitry. :pimp:

Europe had the best Civil War steelbook though. They should of had these in North America too. :smh:

TEAM [COLOR=#red]IRON[/COLOR] MAN

900x900px-LL-45a61a0c_91wul4ZlRYL._SL1500_.jpeg

The picture is just the before pic. The after is that cap shield Molly whopping him in his head

The disdain for Hawkeye is kinda weird. He's just the least powerful character, he doesn't take anything away from the films.

Not really a big surprise considering they don't want to spoil what happens in A4 but they can't really be too hush about it from not til May 3rd of 2019, could they? They are bound to be shooting something or have concluded at least one film that releases after A4 by the time A4 comes out.

Don't Expect Many New MCU Announcements Until After AVENGERS 4

Marvel Studios is confirmed to have a panel at this year's San Diego Comic-Con and the Disney D23 Expo (both occur in July this year, one week apart) but what exactly will they be announcing? According to the Marvel Studio president their choices might be limited as the film studio doesn't want to reveal any details about the future of the MCU after Avengers 4.

“I hope [the news comes] after that,” said Feige on new films releasing after the fourth Avengers film. “I think there will be certain elements that start to come about, not the least of which is the already announced release date of the next Spider-Man film. But other than that we’re going to keep it very close to the vest because this is really about focusing on the unprecedented conclusion to a 22-movie overarching narrative.”

Of course, there's Thor: Ragnarok, Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War, Ant-Man and the Wasp and Captain Marvel movies slated between now and the release of the untitled fourth Avengers film which is currently filming in Atlanta and slated for release on May 3, 2019.

Last edited:
I kinda like this new secretive Marvel

I wouldn't even be mad if starting with phase 4 they don't unveil the full lineup of movies and just take it one movie at a time with us

I'm pretty sure they would reveal phase 4 if it didn't spoil A4 too much with whose coming back or dying/retiring.

Marvel don't want to deal with leaks and not have people hyped for the upcoming films.

I still think they'll release a press about upcoming films after A4 before release, eventually, plus GotG3 is already set for after A4 I believe.

Back
Top Bottom