WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

We don't know the official title so we're just calling it A4 for now, chances are it's title will have a spoiler for IW too so they're keeping it quiet at the moment.

It's still a continuation of IW from what I understand as it'll still deal with Thanos and the gauntlet (most likely) but they just didn't want to call it IW1 and IW2.

Do any of y'all buy movie posters? If so, where do y'all buy them from; just eBay or Amazon?

I want one for Black Panther, Ragnorok and Homecoming.

The disdain for Hawkeye is kinda weird. He's just the least powerful character, he doesn't take anything away from the films.
I also find him a pretty bland boring character and taking away from the possibility for another talented actress to shine in that place.

It doesnt help I'm not the biggest fan of Renner.

Marvel Studios is a little TOO secretive with their phase 4. There's gotta be some new big players showing up. At least 4 of them. :nerd:

Marvel Studios is a little TOO secretive with their phase 4. There's gotta be some new big players showing up. At least 4 of them.
nerd.gif
Yeah, there has to be newer characters by that phase. I'm sure more will show up during the end of IW. I have to believe that. ScarJo said there were a lot of superheros and Chadwick said there was none. There has to be a big reveal during or at the end of IW.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I just think Marvel Studios will keep delivering us these fantastic films and we'll have some new characters in the MCU for phase 4. :nerd:

Didn't know lame had a partner in crime

Fresh pays very close attention to detail. What you have to realize is that Marvel has given us many clues. The most recent of which is the sequel to Homecoming being the jumping off point for phase 4, yet the next phase is suppose to dive deeper into the Marvel cosmic side. Other Marvel heroes being with Spider-Man in his sequel?

View media item 2476493

Probably one of Marvel's most endearing relationships in Marvel comics. Peter has always been the unofficial 5th member...

Thank me later.

Last edited:
Fox really making a children's cartoon movie to hold on to the F4 rights? :smh:

At least do a DC animated type film if you're going that route.

Did you guys see holland confirmed that the kid in Iron man 2 with the mask is a young peter Parker?

Cool to see Banner is going to hulk out with the Sherlocks

All I'm going to say is, what if we got those slick white uniforms from the Hickman run in a live action CBM one day? :nerd: :pimp:

Those costumes were nice. I just hated that Johnny was dead :wow:

I hope they somehow get the F4 into the MCU... Fox please.

You will patience will soon be rewarded...

Did you guys see holland confirmed that the kid in Iron man 2 with the mask is a young peter Parker?

Is Marvel really gonna be that corny and say that kid was Peter Parker :rolleyes

So the logical thing for me is to give Pete the Symbiote after Avengers 3 or 4 and kick it off from there....also have Homecoming two take place during his SENIOR if not JUNIOR year... And keep Venom all the **** away from Sony until at least certain elements of his character are firmly established in the MCU

But hey I don't run the show :smh:

But if Homecoming is as good as they say I guess I can handle two more HS Spidey movies :smh:

Is Marvel really gonna be that corny and say that kid was Peter Parker :rolleyes

in a recent interview, the actor revealed that Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige has told him that the kid saved by Tony Stark is indeed Peter.

"I can confirm that is Peter Parker. I can confirm that as of today. I literally had a conversation with Kevin Feige only 20 minutes ago. Maybe I’ve just done a big, old spoiler, but it’s out there now. It’s cool," he added. "I like the idea that Peter Parker has been in the universe since the beginning."

Kevin Feige Comments On BLADE's Current Status In The MCU

Kevin Feige has been asked about this before but never really gave us much to go on - however, during a new interview with Arrow In The Head, Marvel's head honcho speaks a bit more positively about the possibility, stating that it "would be cool" to do something with The Daywalker... someday.

We think it would be cool. Someday. My tenure at Marvel started 17 years ago, and there were two things that sort of launched the modern era. One was X-Men, which was the first thing that people said, "Oh, there's life here." But a few years before that, there was Blade. A character nobody had heard of at all, had only appeared in a few issues of Tomb of Dracula or something, turned into a big franchise.

That was always a great lesson for me, where you go, "It doesn't matter how well known the character is, it matters how cool the movie is." Which, many years later, would be the reason we do Guardians of the Galaxy, Doctor Strange. I think Blade is a legacy character now, and I think it would be fun to do something with him one day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom