WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Possible IW spoiler

Robert Downey Jr. Will Keep Returning for ‘Well Thought Out’ MCU Films

I've been trying to say it forever. Blade, Nightstalkers, Morbius, Ghost Rider, and Darkhold would make great darker R rated MCU films that exist separately from the Avengers and lead up to a Midnight Sons flick. They don't all need movies. Morbius can show up in Blade/Nightstalkers. Victoria Montessi can show up in Ghost Rider. Doctor Strange can "Nick Fury" the team together to take on the supernatural. It would be so sick.

Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales is Part of the MCU

“All of those little things are just Easter eggs for fans until they’re something more than that. But anything that’s happened in the books is potential material for us. In the meantime, I think Miles is a big part of the animated movie that Sony’s making. But where we go … we definitely want you to go “He’s there. He’s there somewhere.”

http://screenrant.com/kevin-feige-miles-morales-in-mcu/

Marvel Studios is a little TOO secretive with their phase 4. There's gotta be some new big players showing up. At least 4 of them. :nerd:
Didn't Feige specifically say after Avengers 4 they're not even really calling it phases anymore but something different/new?

Kevin Feige Comments On BLADE's Current Status In The MCU

Kevin Feige has been asked about this before but never really gave us much to go on - however, during a new interview with Arrow In The Head, Marvel's head honcho speaks a bit more positively about the possibility, stating that it "would be cool" to do something with The Daywalker... someday.

We think it would be cool. Someday. My tenure at Marvel started 17 years ago, and there were two things that sort of launched the modern era. One was X-Men, which was the first thing that people said, "Oh, there's life here." But a few years before that, there was Blade. A character nobody had heard of at all, had only appeared in a few issues of Tomb of Dracula or something, turned into a big franchise.

That was always a great lesson for me, where you go, "It doesn't matter how well known the character is, it matters how cool the movie is." Which, many years later, would be the reason we do Guardians of the Galaxy, Doctor Strange. I think Blade is a legacy character now, and I think it would be fun to do something with him one day.
Feige recognizes the potential in making anything Marvel work :smokin

Last edited:
Marvel will need to do new things to keep fans interested in Phase 4 outside of origin stories. The buildup in the first 3 phases was to Thanos. They'll need something/someone bigger moving forward. :nerd:

Stories will still blend. They're just not having that phase tag attatched anymore

Possible IW spoiler

Robert Downey Jr. Will Keep Returning for ‘Well Thought Out’ MCU Films

What if Tony and Peter Quill became besties after Infinity War?

dbfae461_bendisgotg.jpeg

Laura Harrier stuntin too hard on Zendaya. But I think we all know Zendaya is too good looking to play a frumpy character who's "mysterious"....

Back
Top Bottom