WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

His senses were there they just weren't highlighted to let the film create suspense for a lot of what Peter was doing. The scene where Vulture's wings are attacking Spider-Man and he's dodging from some angles without even looking is cause of his senses.

Good movie Marissa ToBae was tasty. Not the best marvel film but very entertaining. Glad to see cap
I do agree with the final act being anticlimactic
7/10 for me. And there wasn't much more they could do to make it better imp.
Def was a complete movie.
No where near my top 10,of marvel movies. Not even my favorite Spiderman movie but that doesn't take away from me enjoying it.
Holland was a great mix of Toby and Garfield

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_osmzxcm6F91sf5o3y_540.gif

Final act just off of the classic #33 scene makes it dope. Much better than IM 1's third act yet some how it stays on the top of mosts list. It's all subjective but this is one of those films that will be that much better with age especially with Tom Holland set to grow up in front of us like Daniel Radcliff. The more I think about the film the more I'm amazed at what Marvel presented us. This film is truly special.

I watched Spiderman last night. Though it was entertaining, I certainly don't consider it anywhere near the great Marvel movies and it's definitely outside my top 10.
I enjoyed the movie but it was not as compelling of a story, if anything Vulture stole the show.
My rating for the movie is a 7/10. I respect everyone's opinion but seeing people say 10/10 or perfect movie are probably victims of the moment.
There isn't much that Marvel or Sony could have done to make the movie a 10/10, but I do look forward to the sequels surrounding it.
And just to rustle up some jimmies, Cap was the best part of the entire movie. :wink:

A1 has the best third act

If we want to talk third acts for Marvel movies that don't have "end of the world plots", consider Ant-Man

An intimate and immediate need for the hero to defeat the villain, no questions, no "choice", and real, tangible consequences

Last edited:
its really not cracking anyones top 10 MCU films? or just top 10 comic movie films?

Its already in my top 5 of MCU films

Winter Soldier
Iron Man
Avengers 1
GOTG 1
Homeoming

its really not cracking anyones top 10 MCU films? or just top 10 comic movie films?

Its already in my top 5 of MCU films

Winter Soldier
Iron Man
Avengers 1
GOTG 1
Homeoming

If we were to add comic movie films which include DC, Spiderman falls out of the top 15 too.

A1 has the best third act

If we want to talk third acts for Marvel movies that don't have "end of the world plots", consider Ant-Man

An intimate and immediate need for the hero to defeat the villain, no questions, no "choice", and real, tangible consequences

From that perspective, I would say CW.. but I see CW as really the story about BP and his struggle with revenge and zemo

Well I shouldn't say really the story of.. but he easily had the most complete story arc of the film and had legit closure and growth

From that perspective, I would say CW.. but I see CW as really the story about BP and his struggle with revenge and zemo

Well I shouldn't say really the story of.. but he easily had the most complete story arc of the film and had legit closure and growth

CW as well

My feelings about Zemo aside, the Russos pulled the wool over our eyes and replaced the generic "dont let him wake up the evil super-soldiers" with "HOLY **** IRON MAN IS TRYING TO KILL US"

And that's really all the "stakes" you need

Not to mention that it concludes a rift in values between two characters that had been years in the making

Last edited:
What the heck??
Name 15 better comic movies then Spider-Man.

I might go tomorrow morning.

Also RIP Joan Lee :frown: I hope my dude doesn't go out because of a broken heart. She held it with maybe the biggest nerd ever for decades. A real one.

I watched Spiderman last night. Though it was entertaining, I certainly don't consider it anywhere near the great Marvel movies and it's definitely outside my top 10.
I enjoyed the movie but it was not as compelling of a story, if anything Vulture stole the show.
My rating for the movie is a 7/10. I respect everyone's opinion but seeing people say 10/10 or perfect movie are probably victims of the moment.
There isn't much that Marvel or Sony could have done to make the movie a 10/10, but I do look forward to the sequels surrounding it.
And just to rustle up some jimmies, Cap was the best part of the entire movie. :wink:

Agreed with everything minus Cap being the best part of the movie.

But a solid 7.5/10 for me.

1. The Dark Knight
2. Captain America: Civial War
3. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
4. Guardians of the Galaxy 2
5. Iron Man
6. Logan
7. Deadpool
8. Avengers
9. Dr. Strange
10. Ant Man
11. Guardians of the Galaxy