WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Scarlet Witch (because she is an Xmen and without her brother and other Xmen/brotherhood of mutants there's not much to do with her character and her power set has already been diminished to accommodate Strange's powerset for causal audiences)

Is Wanda Maximoff even referred to as "Scarlet Witch" in any of the MCU films she's appeared in?

I feel like Cap is def taking the L at the end of Phase 3. Vision definitely dying in Infinity War, Thanos gonna rip the mind gem out of his head and toss it in the ole oven mitt.

They've foreshadowed his death far too much starting in the first avenger leading up to civil war. Plus Evans keeps on talking about the end of the road for Cap and why he signed that extension to basically complete the story. All signs point to him passing and leaving the moniker for Bucky or Sam.

I think once that happens, you see Tony legit leave the Avengers for good. Not on his fake ish like Age of Ultron.

Also call me crazy, I think we'll see Spidey die in IW. Just to be brought back to life by Strange or Wanda. That footage description sounded brutal for him post Thanos.

I think Cap deserves a hero's death though. He's been through a lot. Evans is basically done with the character too. Time to put an end to it.

Especially with Avengers 4 wrapping up phase 3 and basically putting an end to the Avengers saga in the movies.

Would be great if Tony went to space to be with the Guardians.

Yeah you're crazy to think Spidey will die.

Although I think he's definitely gonna die, I feel as if it's too early for him to die.

Would be great if Tony went to space to be with the Guardians.

Yeah you're crazy to think Spidey will die.

Although I think he's definitely gonna die, I feel as if it's too early for him to die.

Like I said I think Strange or Wanda will reverse it. But after the description of that trailer and Tony holding his body. Things aren't looking to great for him. Or anyone for that matter.

I really wanna see that footage that was shown the other day at D23 but I dont at the same time, cuz I don't want to get spoiled lol

black_panther_lexus_lc_bts_final-embed.jpg

'Black Panther' Unveils Lexus Partnership Ahead of Comic-Con (Exclusive)

How did I miss three pages? The new NT stopped alerting me to this thread. I haven't clicked a single thing. :smh:

I don't want to see Vision go, but I think he's going to be one of the losses. Thanos is going to need that mind gem. Hopefully they build him back up better than before. :pimp:

How did I miss three pages? The new NT stopped alerting me to this thread. I haven't clicked a single thing. :smh:

I don't want to see Vision go, but I think he's going to be one of the losses. Thanos is going to need that mind gem. Hopefully they build him back up better than before. :pimp:

The notification alert is late sometimes

You know, I was thinking. Since Spidey is still a kid...I can't imagine the amount of stress and anxiety he has to deal with to comprehend what's going on in his world.

Idk if his powers keep him calm. But man, a HS kid that experienced so much within his first year as Spider-Man. Sheesh.

Lol if you read the trailer descriptions it's Tony getting his *** beat by Thanos. It's Spidey looking over Tony crying and saying he's sorry

Sounds like Tony is the one biting the dust to me :pimp:

They should kill off Spidey for crying over Tony too :nerd:

I absolutely LOVE the way the whole MCU cast worships but hazes Tom Holland. He is literally THE Peter Parker of the MCU offices and the films. Peter crying is expected when his whole world around him is being destroyed by an alien tyrant. But Peter is not only the hero we deserve, he's the center of Marvel. The Russo's know that and are setting it up as we speak

IMG_6922.JPG

Dr. Strange in his astral projection form coming to Spider-Man (who's in his iron spider/Avenger suit) and saying: Peter! Protect them. They're not dead.

I heard Ike got a new job within Marvel. Can he loosen his death grip on the TV side? (Except for the Inhumans. He can keep them.)

^Yeah, I think he's not going to be allowed anywhere near the MCU. That is Fiege's baby.

Lol if you read the trailer descriptions it's Tony getting his *** beat by Thanos. It's Spidey looking over Tony crying and saying he's sorry

Sounds like Tony is the one biting the dust to me :pimp:

They should kill off Spidey for crying over Tony too :nerd:

Pretty sure it's Tony holding Peter after he gets his a** kicked by Thanos

Back
Top Bottom