WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

As CBM villains of all time, I put Thanos hand in hand with Heaths Joker, is be inclined to give Heath the W still because he made his impact in just one movie.

i hope you realize that WS happening before AOU makes it worse

steve is well aware that he didnt do in WS the very same things he's expecting his teammates thor AND tony to do in AOU

literally watch this and think about the events of WS and steve not contacting them:

Im just talking about why Cap may have been reluctant to seek help in WS. Everybody makes mistakes even IM.

Yo can ya give this Cap vs Tony debate a ***** break for once man...lmaoooo Jesus Christ....what is it with some of these Tony stans to simply concede that Cap was great at anything...ya worry me.

it's not a cap vs tony debate, for 1

however, cap finally grew in this film.. he literally and figuratively had to face himself.. he had to finally change for the better.. these things have impact because of past events

Im just talking about why Cap may have been reluctant to seek help in WS. Everybody makes mistakes even IM.

the whole point of IM1 and AOU, was tony dealing with his mistakes.. and it's even a plot point through IM3 and even homecoming, to a degree

dont think anyone has ever said that tony/IM never made mistakes

For any new York heads.

Row C at dolby theater on 42nd st is perfect.

Row c at dolby theater at Lincoln Square is too close.

nah, it a wash

2019 thanos just wants to destroy the whole universe and remake it so he wins the evilest of the three thanoses

2014 Thanos is the one who wants to destroy everything and start all over, he’s just in 2024.

So do you guys think that Carol Danvers will actually be challenged or threatened by an antagonist in Captain Marvel 2?

zero clue what the next movie is for her character

i need to look up what the handful of films that were scheduled for at end game, like FFH, BP2, strange 2 and GOTG3

Man decisions decisions.
Can go see Endgame Sunday, but only time I have available is at 7:15. So it's either Game of Thrones with shorty I just scooped around from my job or Endgame. Might have wait til Tuesday.. I ain't turning down no Cutty and Game of Thrones on Sunday.

The North will Remember. Plus I'm a sucker for tittys. I'm sorry lol

2014 Thanos is the one who wants to destroy everything and start all over, he’s just in 2024.

yah but that 2014 thanos became Avenger2019 thanos in 2024 once he stepped in 2024 because the 2014 still existed through 2018 and then proceeded to be decapitated in 2019

yah but that 2014 thanos became Avenger2019 thanos in 2024 once he stepped in 2024 because the 2014 still existed through 2018 and then proceeded to be decapitated in 2019

giphy.gif

When he said, “I’m going to enjoy what’s about to happen to your planet”, I was like damn you cold. He was a lot more zen in IW :lol:
I think him having the knowledge that he did accomplish his goal but seeing the Avengers go through such great lengths to undo what he did because they were "ungrateful" in his eyes made him more vindictive

on some "I saved the universe and did what was right and you ungrateful ****s couldn't just move on and prosper"...he made it seem like before in IW he wasn't really looking for acknowledgment for "doing what was needed" but we saw more of his ego in Endgame

Back
Top Bottom