WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Lol I saw the article and was like this got George Constanza all over it. Only he would think of something diabolical of getting 2 high school kids to fight while in the middle with TMZ happens to be passing by.

1694718462284.gif

In the Star Wars thread hes the only one in the group who is ok with Carrie Fisher hanging out in public trash cans.

Why are there cameras there and why is he perfectly center framed in each pic? :lol:

They legit made time for a post incident interview with the hero too…

Imagine his PR team hanging around a rowdy *** burger joint just waiting for the little hooligans that frequent the place to start fighting…And the day before court too?? Who’s his lawyer? Jimmy McGill? This is a Better Call Saul production y’all :rofl:

Last edited:
Them mentioning how he was eating at the In-N-Out across the street, sounds like when someone lying adds specific details they think would help their lie:lol:

They should had him posed in front of a house on fire with him carrying a baby out of it.

He would of gotten my vote for He Who Remains.

Mid season 3 of daredevil

If you think about it, Karen has been responsible for so many civilian deaths. Everytime she tracks down a lead…she ends up killing 10-20 people in the process. All for literally nothing to happen lol

Still a 10/10 show.

I saw people online are hating on Evans because he’s 42 and married a 26 year old. Better than dicaprio who only dates 25 and under.

I feel like all that comes from jealousy. 3 types of people who get mad at that time of thing. Men jealous they cant get younger women, older women mad they know they not on his radar and mentally immature who immediately take adults back to school with i, "But when he was a senior, she was in the 5th grade.."

Chris Evans was with Jessica Biel and other actresses that were closer to his age too. His wife now may be younger, but it's not like dude had a history of dating chicks decades younger. Love is love, I hate that random folks come out with pitchforks over dumb stuff like this. It's not like he's targeting kids/teens.

The director is going in without doing any research on the source material, already disassociating herself from the movie and is saying she thinks superhero fatigue "absolutely real", but saying hers or his movie is different because its "wacky and silly". Meaning she doesn't know how L&T was received. Ok now Im worried.

Back
Top Bottom