WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

The director is going in without doing any research on the source material, already disassociating herself from the movie and is saying she thinks superhero fatigue "absolutely real", but saying hers or his movie is different because its "wacky and silly". Meaning she doesn't know how L&T was received. Ok now Im worried.
Movie will be great for people who it’s made for.
Not be good for people it’s not made for.

Oh we get it. Still an underwhelming debut from one of the supposed most dangerous Kangs out there.

Oh we get it. Still an underwhelming debut from one of the supposed most dangerous Kangs out there.
Thats just it, contrary to what he and Michelle Pfifer thought, he wasn't. He was the weakest link, he got kicked off the island ect. On top of that, how do you defeat someone who lives outside of time?

That just means people still arent quite catching the concept of Kang.
News flash: 99% of people that watch these movies don’t know who Kang is pre-Antman 3 movie

Not saying they should pander like DC does, but help us understand. They didn’t do that. The end credit scene with a million Kangs was cringe to the 100000th degree

Right and it really should just be left at that, but people gonna people.
Teue

But people pay to see movies and that money is what keeps mcu going and thus we benefit. Have to give people what they want so super fans continue to get movies made etc

I think the Marvel team needs to start thinking outside of the box with these movies and shows. I think people are exhausted with the genre and everything just feels the same.

Maybe they should stop trying to recreate the End Game magic and figure something new. I think Kang is the outside the box villain they need but the execution was lacking

The movie was as disappointing as the Kang character. I guess they had to go to the Quantum Realm, but the best part about the previous Ant-Man movies were they were on the smaller scale. Bad misfire all around.

I think the Marvel team needs to start thinking outside of the box with these movies and shows. I think people are exhausted with the genre and everything just feels the same.

Maybe they should stop trying to recreate the End Game magic and figure something new. I think Kang is the outside the box villain they need but the execution was lacking
I mean, the formula for Endgame is the same for 90% if comic book story arcs. I think its more people expecting the Endgame magic, not realizing a big part of that "magic" was us having the benefit of not knowing where it was going. I dont think we've seen enough of the big picture to really know how things are going.

I suspect they're flipping the script. The first time around the arc was about "Earth mightiest heroes." This time the arc is going to follow the villain and watch has he learns from his loses, because, again, how do you defeat someone who lives outside of time?

I mean, the formula for Endgame is the same for 90% if comic book story arcs. I think its more people expecting the Endgame magic, not realizing a big part of that "magic" was us having the benefit of not knowing where it was going. I dont think we've seen enough of the big picture to really know how things are going.

I suspect they're flipping the script. The first time around the arc was about "Earth mightiest heroes." This time the arc is going to follow the villain and watch has he learns from his loses, because, again, how do you defeat someone who lives outside of time?

I agree with you about the “magic” that people are expecting. I think since endgame the stories have been convoluted, lazy and downright awful. I think the stories pre endgame outside of a few were really well done not to mention not having the acting powers of RDJ, Evans, Boseman and others isn’t helping. Hemsworth and Rudd are solid but not trying to see an almost 3 hour film with those guys unless the story is good.

I was pumped for where things were going after Endgame and the possibility of a huge multiverse and villains like Kang. IMO Loki, Spiderman and Guardians have been the only decent projects since endgame with Loki and Spiderman the only ones that I personally enjoyed.

Also what's missing is the fact that no matter how much of a fan favorite he is, he's still Ant-Man. Ant Man should not be beating Kang by himself. Any version of Kang. It indirectly makes his impact and gravitas lesser than it should be.

-Ryan Philippe, Garrett Hedlund, Jensen Ackles, Sebastian Stan, Chace Crawford, and John Krasinski auditioned for Captain America. Chris Evans said no to the role twice before talking to RDJ.
-Charlie Hunnam, Joel Kinnaman, Tom Hiddleston, Alexander Skarsgård, and Liam Hemsworth auditioned for Thor. Chris Hemsworth failed his first audition, but after encouragement tried again.
-Chadwick Bosman auditioned for Drax.
-Lupita Nyong’o auditioned for Gamora.
-Karen Gillan auditioned for Sharon Carter.

Last edited:

Need a right wing super hero

Need a right wing super hero
6371.png

Back
Top Bottom