WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

ironic that tony's attempt to save the world created the biggest disaster the world has ever seen 
What did Tony have to do with Loki getting an infinity stone and leading an alien invasion to Earth? :nerd:
avengers 2 climax was a bigger disaster than avengers 1, unless you believe that american lives >> all or something

sorry but fax are fax 
It was not a bigger disaster at all.

Piece of land got levitated then sent back down in to pieces. All the ppl got evacuated on hellicarriers. Quicksilver died though.

Compared to an entire alien armada invading the planet with ill intent. Killing ppl, terrorizing them, and ******* the city up. The battle of NY definitively confirmed that intelligent alien life exists in the universe and that it is clearly hostile to Earth.

There is nothing bigger than aliens attacking the Earth that has happened thus far b. Apply your reasoning to real life. If part of a city in the Ukraine got lifted in to the sky we'd all panic and it'd be up there as all time near disasters. If ******* aliens came to NYC and waged war with giant *** flying worm/slug ships the planet would be changed forever and be the defining changing point in mankind's history.

You comparing Independence Day to Armaggedon (and I'm throwing you a bone putting what happened to Sokovia on the level of Armaggedon) and telling me Armaggedon was better :smh: :stoneface:

Fax are fax

Last edited:

and this whole thing is about Tony staying in control.
In control of what?
roll.gif

Now here's where you argument break down and you start reaching for the moon.

What part of "so we can go home" don't you get?

Was Tony wanting to stay in control when he left Cap in the facility he paid for to lead the Avengers?
Its not doing this for the worlds best interests because it's impossible to capture the best interests of the human race.
How is preventing the death of the human race not in their best interests? How is preventing alien invasion and enslavement not in the best interests of the human race? How? I could go on but really how?

This is not about world peace or making sure every individual happy, it's about protecting ppl from forces they can not face on their own or even as a group.

This is simple ******* elementary **** man.
It's about Tony having total control and being able to do what he sees fit for what he thinks is the best interests of the world. 
laugh.gif
You're delusional.
just like hydra wants total control to do what they believe is the best for the human race. 

same logic, same mindset. 
You got nothing backing any of this bull **** do you?
laugh.gif
of course preventing the death of the human race is nice, just like ending world hunger is nice. Ending racism is nice too.

I'm sure cap wants to protect everyone on earth too, as does everyone else on earth

tony wants control over HOW to do this. he thinks he knows what's best for the world (like creating ultron) and it ends up not being what's best for the world.

from hydra's perspective, taking over the world is creating world peace.

now I can do what you do and accuse you of "HOW is wanting world peace a BAD THING?!?" 

well sure you can make the end goal sound good but if your methods are poorly thought out then you shouldnt be in control of making that decision 

"HOW is preventing illegal immigrants from entering the country a BAD THING?"

well if your plan is to build a giant wall and get mexico to pay for it, then you probably should not be put in charge of solving that problem

"How is preventing the death of the human race not in their best interests? How is preventing alien invasion and enslavement not in the best interests of the human race? How? I could go on but really how?"

well if your plan resulted in the creation of ultron, then maybe you should have your "i want to save the world" privileges taken away.

ironic that tony's attempt to save the world created the biggest disaster the world has ever seen 
What did Tony have to do with Loki getting an infinity stone and leading an alien invasion to Earth?
nerd.gif
avengers 2 climax was a bigger disaster than avengers 1, unless you believe that american lives >> all or something

sorry but fax are fax 

Piece of land got levitated then sent back down in to pieces. All the ppl got evacuated on hellicarriers. Quicksilver died though.

Compared to an entire alien armada invading the planet with ill intent. Killing ppl, terrorizing them, and ******* the city up. The battle of NY definitively confirmed that intelligent alien life exists in the universe and that it is clearly hostile to Earth.

There is nothing bigger than aliens attacking the Earth that has happened thus far b. Apply your reasoning to real life. If part of a city in the Ukraine got lifted in to the sky we'd all panic and it'd be up there as all time near disasters. If ******* aliens came to NYC and waged war with giant *** flying worm/slug ships the planet would be changed forever and be the defining changing point in mankind's history.

You comparing Independence Day to Armaggedon (and I'm throwing you a bone putting what happened to Sokovia on the level of Armaggedon) and telling me Armaggedon was better
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

Fax are fax

do you even watch marvel movie content? 
laugh.gif

New York casualties: 74

Sokovia casualties: 177

Sokovia is the biggest disaster in the MCU so far. 

fax are fax 

do you even watch marvel movie content? :lol:

fax are fax 

I get what you're saying completely.

But at the same time, which would be more devastating to you? Land falling killing 177 people? Or a giant wormhole opening and aliens including giant snakes coming through attacking our planet answering the questions to if we are truly alone in the universe?

I can only speak for me but I gotta go with alien invasion. Sokovia falling is huge but it was a man made event. It wasn't an extraterrestrial occurrence

SW put the wammy on everyone

only tony and bruce caused destruction because of it
Yeah but that's besides the point. Banner doesn't get blamed for his actions in Africa because he was under SW influence. But Tony does get the blame.

All I'm saying is it's as much as SW and even Banner's fault as it is Tony's.

SW's voodoo made Tony obsessed with creating armor over the world. Just saying people always forget that part. Vision was created with his mind back to normal.

Messed up head made Ultron. Clear mind made Vision.
SW only activated a part of tony that already existed within him

in his last movie he was mentally unstable, spending all day and night creating armors in case aliens invade again. 

ultron created vision's body, tony combined that with the infinity stone and jarvis AI. It was as much a shot in the dark attempt to create a solution as creating ultron was. 

Yeah but that's besides the point. Banner doesn't get blamed for his actions in Africa because he was under SW influence. But Tony does get the blame.

SW's voodoo made Tony obsessed with creating armor over the world. Just saying people always forget that part. Vision was created with his mind back to normal.

Also notable is that Tony's fully willing to acknowledge the mistake of creating Ultron. He then not only creates the solution to Ultron, he quits the Avengers afterwards, and is then willing to work with the governments of the world (When in the past he's pretty much always been shown having some amount of disdain for the government) to put the heroes, himself included, back in check so that they can't go around doing whatever they want.

and this whole thing is about Tony staying in control.
In control of what? :rofl:

Now here's where you argument break down and you start reaching for the moon.

What part of "so we can go home" don't you get?

Was Tony wanting to stay in control when he left Cap in the facility he paid for to lead the Avengers?
Its not doing this for the worlds best interests because it's impossible to capture the best interests of the human race.
How is preventing the death of the human race not in their best interests? How is preventing alien invasion and enslavement not in the best interests of the human race? How? I could go on but really how?

This is not about world peace or making sure every individual happy, it's about protecting ppl from forces they can not face on their own or even as a group.

This is simple ******* elementary **** man.
It's about Tony having total control and being able to do what he sees fit for what he thinks is the best interests of the world. 
:lol: You're delusional.
just like hydra wants total control to do what they believe is the best for the human race. 

same logic, same mindset. 
You got nothing backing any of this bull **** do you? :lol:
of course preventing the death of the human race is nice, just like ending world hunger is nice. Ending racism is nice too.
Nice? :lol: Went from Tony wants to be in control (but can't say where you're getting that from) to wanting to prevent death is nice.

I'm sure cap wants to protect everyone on earth too, as does everyone else on earth
As already mentioned all of the Avengers go about their own way of protecting ppl
tony wants control over HOW to do this. he thinks he knows what's best for the world (like creating ultron) and it ends up not being what's best for the world
As already mentioned the Scarlet Witch altered Tony's mind which directly led to the creation of Ultron.

Just saying Tony wants control doesn't make it true. As already said every hero has their on view on HOW things should be done. Thinking you're right doesn't make you the bad guy.

Let us not forget Cap wanted to tell Fury HOW they should take down Hydra with that involving not salvaging SHIELD even after acknowledging he was taking Fury's orders. It's like Phil Jackson drawing up a play and Kobe telling Phil this is how it's going to happen. Complete narcissistic naivety.

You specifically shouldn't forget Cap wanted to tell Tony HOW they were gonna beat Ultron by fighting him over awakening the Vision and Thor had to put him in his place. Cap was 100% WRONG cuz he don't know ****.

All of the heroes want control about decisions. Please kill this noise.
from hydra's perspective, taking over the world is creating world peace.

now I can do what you do and accuse you of "HOW is wanting world peace a BAD THING?!?" 
Look at you b :rofl: You arguing for HYDRA!! Trying to make rationalizations FOR THEM.

You sound insane. Explain how killing 20 million ppl is creating world peace? When what you're doing is killing threats to you not to the ppl? Just because you want to stay in control?

How is that anything like what Tony wanted? Even if you were right about him wanting control of how they protect the planet? You are going through an obstacle course of anti-logic to explain your stance cuz it lacks support :smh:

I would say this is embarrassing for a Cap supporter but it's obvious yall will go to any length to hate on Tony and prop up ya boy Captain Hydra.

well sure you can make the end goal sound good but if your methods are poorly thought out then you shouldnt be in control of making that decision 
I mean if you ignore facts it's easy to make arguments like this.

"HOW is preventing illegal immigrants from entering the country a BAD THING?"

well if your plan is to build a giant wall and get mexico to pay for it, then you probably should not be put in charge of solving that problem

"How is preventing the death of the human race not in their best interests? How is preventing alien invasion and enslavement not in the best interests of the human race? How? I could go on but really how?"

well if your plan resulted in the creation of ultron, then maybe you should have your "i want to save the world" privileges taken away.
:lol: Ignoring facts for this weak argument AGAIN

:smh:

View media item 1955088

View media item 1852379
What did Tony have to do with Loki getting an infinity stone and leading an alien invasion to Earth? :nerd:

sorry but fax are fax

You comparing Independence Day to Armaggedon (and I'm throwing you a bone putting what happened to Sokovia on the level of Armaggedon) and telling me Armaggedon was better :smh: :stoneface:

Fax are fax

do you even watch marvel movie content? :lol:

fax are fax
Bruh disasters of these kinds aren't based solely on the loss of life.

If that were the case 9/11 happened in the MCU continuity so Sokovia wouldn't even be worth mentioning when we talking about disasters. If you had said more ppl died in Sokovia I would've said well that's what happens under the leadership of Captain America.

I love how you just hand wave an alien invasion being dwarfed by AI robot dropping a piece of a country back on to the planet and failing.

:stoneface:

Last edited:
Dudes tryna pin Tony being stupid in AoU on Scarlet Witch's voodoo now. God forbid he has any accountability :rolleyes

By the way, I just remembered - anyone who argues for Team IM because Tony created Vision got to remember how Tony even acquired Vision's body in the first place

::ahem:: Cap took on Ultron in Korea by himself with only BW and Hawkeye as backup :::ahem::: #teamcap #wherewaseveryoneelse #allyouneediscap

Last edited:

in his last movie he was mentally unstable, spending all day and night creating armors in case aliens invade again. 

ultron created vision's body, tony combined that with the infinity stone and jarvis AI. It was as much a shot in the dark attempt to create a solution as creating ultron was. 

You say that as if adding the Infinity Stone and Jarvis to something Ultron created was easy :lol: And not much of a shot in the dark seeing as they knew what they wanted to do. Same with Ultron. Difference is that Ultron didn't work.

Dudes tryna pin Tony being stupid in AoU on Scarlet Witch's vow foo now. God forbid he has any accountability :roll eyes

Civil War is all about him taking accountability though. :nerd: And outright ignoring that Scarlet Witch messed with his mind is silly.

Last edited:

do you even watch marvel movie content? 
laugh.gif

fax are fax 
I get what you're saying completely.

But at the same time, which would be more devastating to you? Land falling killing 177 people? Or a giant wormhole opening and aliens including giant snakes coming through attacking our planet answering the questions to if we are truly alone in the universe?

I can only speak for me but I gotta go with alien invasion. Sokovia falling is huge but it was a man made event. It wasn't an extraterrestrial occurrence
depends on your point of view but the fact that man made AI can go rogue and come within minutes from wiping out the entire human race is just as scary as aliens coming through a wormhole 

Yes. But that's all the difference. You said SW activated something that already existed in him. What if someone unlocked stuff that already exist within you, in us?

While it may have existed, it doesn't change anything. She made him obsess over it. She brought it out. She knew exactly what she was doing which is why she let him go and smiled

You say that as if adding the Infinity Stone and Jarvis to something Ultron created was easy
laugh.gif
well the infinity stone was already in the body, and it seemed like all he had to do was upload jarvis

literally took like 5 seconds in the movie 
laugh.gif

control c, control v 

well the infinity stone was already in the body, and it seemed like all he had to do was upload jarvis

literally took like 5 seconds in the movie :lol:

control c, control v 

He had to ask Bruce for help again, just like he did when they were creating Ultron. Think that it clearly isn't something that should be considered easy if it takes two of the smartest men on the planet working together to accomplish it :rofl: **** and that's after they've already done something similar before, which took them 3 days of intense work.

Last edited:
depends on your point of view but the fact that man made AI can go rogue and come within minutes from wiping out the entire human race is just as scary as aliens coming through a wormhole 

Is it? I mean how close are we to that right now? Probably closer than we think. How close are we to the possibility of an alien invasion? We still can't even tell if we are alone in the universe lol.

I think alien invasion and I legit get spooked. I think AI gone crazy and I think "it was bound to happen" lol.

Dudes tryna pin Tony being stupid in AoU on Scarlet Witch's voodoo now. God forbid he has any accountability :rolleyes

By the way, I just remembered - anyone who argues for Team IM because Tony created Vision got to remember how Tony even acquired Vision's body in the first place

::ahem:: Cap took on Ultron in Korea by himself with only BW and Hawkeye as backup :::ahem::: #teamcap #wherewaseveryoneelse #allyouneediscap
Thing is even with that in mind Tony copped to it, explained the initial reasoning behind it and the admitted his mistake. Then proceeded to come up with a better solution.

Plus it's like we're all forgetting what exactly made the A.I. go wrong in the first place.

Last edited:

Is it? I mean how close are we to that right now? Probably closer than we think. How close are we to the possibility of an alien invasion? We still can't even tell if we are alone in the universe lol.

I think alien invasion and I legit get spooked. I think AI gone crazy and I think "it was bound to happen" lol.
so if the world being destroyed by AI is a lot easier to imagine than an alien invasion, how is it less scary? 
laugh.gif

but in the context of the two disasters from the movies

1. avengers 2 had more casualties, so without any hypotheticals it was a worse disaster

2. in the hypothetical situation of our heros not saving the day, either NY gets nuked and man kind has to fight a war with aliens or everyone dies pretty much instantly. hypothetically, avengers 2 is also the bigger disaster. 

Thing that's funny is the same people who blame Tony for Ultron are against Tony for now siding with the government on accountability.

There's no logic to the Iron Man haters lol.

Wow, people just gunna ignore how I brought up Cap took on Ultron in Korea with only BW and Hawkeye as backup and came out victorious?!?

so if the world being destroyed by AI is a lot easier to imagine than an alien invasion, how is it less scary? :lol:

1. avengers 2 had more casualties, so without any hypotheticals it was a worse disaster

2. in the hypothetical situation of our heros not saving the day, either NY gets nuked and man kind has to fight a war with aliens or everyone dies pretty much instantly. hypothetically, avengers 2 is also the bigger disaster. 

That's easy. The unknown is certainly more scary. You can't plan for the unknown. Rogue AI is spooky but the difference is, the AI is of Earth. Man made. Again, to me, man made isn't nearly as scary as the unknown.

Also, if New York got nuked, it would've been WAY bigger than the Sokovia incident off that alone. Millions dead. Then you still have the wormhole open too. Sokovia would've been a drop of water in the ocean in comparison.

There's no logic to the Iron Man haters lol.

In all honesty I agree. Steve has a number of incidents thrown in his face that have taken place over the last few years, showing that the world is out of control and his solution is to ignore it because his gut doesn't agree with it or some bull. Tony acknowledges it and is willing to work with the leaders of the world to find a solution.

Wow, people just gunna ignore how I brought up Cap took on Ultron in Korea with only BW and Hawkeye as backup and came out victorious?!?

Where was everyone else? Well Bruce is the one that figured out where Ultron was and what he was doing, hence Cap, Widow, and Hawkeye even being in Seoul in the first place. All three were instrumental in getting Vision away from Ultron, with Natasha being captured. During this time Tony and Bruce were back at the base waiting for Vision to be delivered as they were the only two capable of taking him apart, but ended up altering him and prepared to activate him before Cap, Scarlet Witch, and Quicksilver arrived to stop them. Thor then arrived and activated Vision.

So Tony is taking accountability for something he could have easily avoided with Ultron and is now forcing other heroes to take accountability for something they had no control over? Sounds fair

Also siding with General Ross? SMH you know that's not ending well

So Tony is taking accountability for something he could have easily avoided with Ultron and is now forcing other heroes to take accountability for something they had no control over? Sounds fair

Also siding with General Ross? SMH you know that's not ending well

Guess you're going to ignore that multiple events have taken place which has led the government to create the accords at all. Ultron's just one of them, but ok :rolleyes Literally every hero of the original team has been involved in an event that's seen some amount of destruction.

Last edited:

so if the world being destroyed by AI is a lot easier to imagine than an alien invasion, how is it less scary? 
laugh.gif

That's easy. The unknown is certainly more scary. You can't plan for the unknown. Rogue AI is spooky but the difference is, the AI is of Earth. Man made. Again, to me, man made isn't nearly as scary as the unknown.

Also, if New York got nuked, it would've been WAY bigger than the Sokovia incident off that alone. Millions dead. Then you still have the wormhole open too. Sokovia would've been a drop of water in the ocean in comparison.
you do know that if sokovia hit the ground it would have ended the world right?

how is blowing up NY way bigger than destroying the world?

are you from NY? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom