WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

So Tony is taking accountability for something he could have easily avoided with Ultron and is now forcing other heroes to take accountability for something they had no control over? Sounds fair

Also siding with General Ross? SMH you know that's not ending well
Forcing who to do what now?

So Tony is taking accountability for something he could have easily avoided with Ultron and is now forcing other heroes to take accountability for something they had no control over? Sounds fair

Guess you're going to ignore that multiple events have taken place which has led the government to create the accords at all. Ultron's just one of them, but ok
eyes.gif
Literally every hero of the original team has been involved in an event that's seen some amount of destruction.
but out of the three events listed in the trailer, only one was caused by a hero (Ironman-Ultron). Why are we now blaming all heroes for stepping in and preventing these disasters from getting way out of hand? 

Last edited:

so if the world being destroyed by AI is a lot easier to imagine than an alien invasion, how is it less scary? :lol:

but in the context of the two disasters from the movies

1. avengers 2 had more casualties, so without any hypotheticals it was a worse disaster

2. in the hypothetical situation of our heros not saving the day, either NY gets nuked and man kind has to fight a war with aliens or everyone dies pretty much instantly. hypothetically, avengers 2 is also the bigger disaster. 

That's easy. The unknown is certainly more scary. You can't plan for the unknown. Rogue AI is spooky but the difference is, the AI is of Earth. Man made. Again, to me, man made isn't nearly as scary as the unknown.

Also, if New York got nuked, it would've been WAY bigger than the Sokovia incident off that alone. Millions dead. Then you still have the wormhole open too. Sokovia would've been a drop of water in the ocean in comparison.
you do know that if sokovia hit the ground it would have ended the world right?

how is blowing up NY way bigger than destroying the world?

are you from NY? :nerd:
It's not about if this wasn't stopped this would've happened.

It's alien invasion > Rogue A.I.

Every time.

Guess you're going to ignore that multiple events have taken place which has led the government to create the accords at all. Ultron's just one of them, but ok :rolleyes Literally every hero of the original team has been involved in an event that's seen some amount of destruction.
but out of the three events listed in the trailer, only one was caused by a hero (Ironman-Ultron). Why are we now blaming heroes for stepping in and preventing these disasters from getting way out of hand? 

Doesn't matter, since all are still being used against the Avengers as a whole and there are more than just those 3. It's also not "we" it's the people of the MCU. And i'd argue that from view of the general person these disasters as they happened were out of hand.

Last edited:
Guess you're going to ignore that multiple events have taken place which has led the government to create the accords at all. Ultron's just one of them, but ok :rolleyes Literally every hero of the original team has been involved in an event that's seen some amount of destruction.

None of the Avengers were directly responsible for creating the disasters like Tony was

Thing that's funny is the same people who blame Tony for Ultron are against Tony for now siding with the government on accountability.

There's no logic to the Iron Man haters lol.

Tony should take accountability for his actions, not every hero

Ding ding ding. The other responsible heroes shouldn't be responsible for IM's actions :rolleyes

IM finally wants to own up to his actions. Good for him.

No need to drag everyone else through the mud. No one else created a villain that almost took out the world. No one else created weapons that somehow made its way into the hands of terrorists in the third world.

Cap's hands are clean :pimp: as are the rest of his team, I'm sure

I DARE YOU TO FIND SOMETHING ON CAP. I DARE YOU. Clean hands :pimp:

Last edited:

but out of the three events listed in the trailer, only one was caused by a hero (Ironman-Ultron). Why are we now blaming all heroes for stepping in and preventing these disasters from getting way out of hand? 
Cuz they keep happening. If anything you could look at AOU as the last straw especially since as far as most of the government knows SHIELD is no more.

They don't feel safe with Cap and his team protecting the world given the cost.

None of the Avengers were directly responsible for creating the disasters like Tony was

Irrelevant, as they were involved and the people of the world clearly want them to be held accountable. Hence why New York is used as an example. Hence why Scarlet Witch was called into court for the events of Winter Soldier. Hence why Fury blamed Thor for what happened in his first film and people probably did the same for Dark World. These events have been happening again, and again, and again.

And the entire point of Civil War (from the comics) is that whether heroes caused the events or not the people of their world are sick of them operating the way they do, with no one checking them. Is it ungrateful? Definitely, but that's the way it is. And I get it.

Last edited:

so if the world being destroyed by AI is a lot easier to imagine than an alien invasion, how is it less scary? 
laugh.gif

1. avengers 2 had more casualties, so without any hypotheticals it was a worse disaster

2. in the hypothetical situation of our heros not saving the day, either NY gets nuked and man kind has to fight a war with aliens or everyone dies pretty much instantly. hypothetically, avengers 2 is also the bigger disaster. 

That's easy. The unknown is certainly more scary. You can't plan for the unknown. Rogue AI is spooky but the difference is, the AI is of Earth. Man made. Again, to me, man made isn't nearly as scary as the unknown.

Also, if New York got nuked, it would've been WAY bigger than the Sokovia incident off that alone. Millions dead. Then you still have the wormhole open too. Sokovia would've been a drop of water in the ocean in comparison.

are you from NY? 
nerd.gif

Every time.
only a sith deals in absolutes 

so monster from the thing > ultron?

E.T > girl in ex machina?

how was what happened to NY a bigger disaster than sokovia? 

It's not about what might happen in the future (see I can do this too), it's about the actual disaster that already happened. 

Thing that's funny is the same people who blame Tony for Ultron are against Tony for now siding with the government on accountability.

There's no logic to the Iron Man haters lol.

Tony should take accountability for his actions, not every hero

Ding ding ding. The other responsible heroes shouldn't be responsible for IM's actions :rolleyes

IM finally wants to own up to his actions. Good for him.

No need to drag everyone else through the mud. No one else created a villain that almost took out the world. No one else created weapons that somehow made its way into the hands of terrorists in the third world.

Cap's hands are clean :pimp: as are the rest of his team, I'm sure

I DARE YOU TO FIND SOMETHING ON CAP. I DARE YOU. Clean hands :pimp:

Still assuming that Tony Stark is somehow in charge of the Sokovia Accords? :lol: Drag anyone else through the mud? It's the people of the world doing that. Literally not a single hero has any control here.

Last edited:

Guess you're going to ignore that multiple events have taken place which has led the government to create the accords at all. Ultron's just one of them, but ok
eyes.gif
Literally every hero of the original team has been involved in an event that's seen some amount of destruction.
Cuz they keep happening. If anything you could look at AOU as the last straw especially since as far as most of the government knows SHIELD is no more.

and cap and friend dont feel safe trusting Tony with the plan to protect the world

same logic, different perspectives 

I wasn't talking about Sokovia falling. You brought up other scenarios. I just responded. Your #1 and #2. Sokovia actually falling wasn't on your list.

If we're talking what actually happened, New York is bigger. Again, alien invasion > rogue AI.

In a world where there's a guy who builds multiple fully loaded and tricked out flying suits, a rogue AI seems very possible. As possible as a virus to a computer.

are you from NY? 
nerd.gif
I wasn't talking about Sokovia falling. You brought up other scenarios. I just responded. Your #1 and #2. Sokovia actually falling wasn't on your list.

If we're talking what actually happened, New York is bigger. Again, alien invasion > rogue AI.

In a world where there's a guy who builds multiple fully loaded and tricked out flying suits, a rogue AI seems very possible. As possible as a virus to a computer.
why is what happened in NY bigger than Sokovia?

Sokovia had over twice the deaths as NY.

alien invasion > rogue AI is an opinion

more Sokovians dying and an entire city being destroyed as opposed to NY only being damaged but not fully destroyed is a fact

so if the world being destroyed by AI is a lot easier to imagine than an alien invasion, how is it less scary? :lol:

Every time.
only a sith deals in absolutes 
These aren't absolutes. This is a simple logical conclusion based on sound reasoning
so monster from the thing > ultron?
:lol: What are you doing here?

Did you just compare a monster from one movie to Ultron?
E.T > girl in ex machina?
Wait :lol:

Did you just call E.T the extraterrestial an alien invasion? :rofl:

I can't take you're reaches serious anymore.

View media item 1852373
how was what happened to NY a bigger disaster than sokovia? 
An alien army invaded the planet and waged war planning to ravage the entire planet and according to Loki enslave us all. The aliens weren't wiped out just defeated and beaten back.

On the other hand a robot got a chunk of the planet and hurled it back to Earth and failed.

As far as disasters go the damage on mankind's and Earth's security is irreparable.
It's not about what might happen in the future (see I can do this too), it's about the actual disaster that already happened. 
Who the hell is talking about what might happen?

I'm talking about an alien invasion. That DID happen. What are you talking about? It's like you seriously can not grasp what that disaster actually entails.

:smh:

and cap and friend dont feel safe trusting Tony with the plan to protect the world
What plan? What trust?

You making stuff up now or something? I don't even know what you're talking about here or are you really rehashing AOU again? Cuz if you are :lol:

When did Cap (and friend whoever the **** that is) say they don't trust Tony's plan to protect the world? If this is AOU Tony never told him his plan. Cap never had time to disagree with it.

If you're referring to CW :lol: @ talking about a movie you haven't seen yet. I mean we all have a good idea of why Tony is doing. All the Avenger movies and now CW have a strong and clear story narrative for him. We don't know why Cap is doing what he's doing other than to protect his love Bucky not protect the world.

same logic, different perspectives
So after saying Tony had the same logic as Hydra and arguing wrongly about that, you're now admitting Cap has the same logic as Tony who has the same logic as Hydra.

So now it's Cap who wants to be in control of HOW the world is protected.

:rofl: Your argument was such dog **** man :lol:

Last edited:
why is what happened in NY bigger than Sokovia?

Sokovia had over twice the deaths as NY.

alien invasion > rogue AI is an opinion

more Sokovians dying and an entire city being destroyed as opposed to NY only being damaged but not fully destroyed is a fact

You are correct. I have always said its MY OPINION that it's invasion > rogue AI.

We aren't judging the amount of deaths here. We're talking which incident was bigger.

Being honest, how many killings are there all over the world? How many do you hear about? There could be hundreds of people lynched or executed in the Middle East or Africa and nobody bats an eye. Now half a dozen people killed by terrorists in New York and it would be everywhere for weeks.

That's just one way of looking at it.

One case you have a man made AI causing the destruction of a city killing over a hundred people in the process.

The other case you have a wormhole opening up over one of the biggest and most popular cities in the world and a couple of snakes bigger than aircraft carriers flying around and thousands of aliens invading our world. Don't kill as many people but we now know we aren't alone in the universe.

We can just agree to disagree but I'm going with invasion

this dude zik is a smart dude but he pretends not to be able to understand basic logic just for the sake of getting into long pointless arguments 
laugh.gif

always reframing things his way to instigate, same thing dc likes to do 

Don't come with a cop out now.

I didn't re-frame anything.

You're Tony Stark/Hydra same logic stance was dog ****. Then you just admitted Cap has the same the logic with a different perspective :lol:

That's on you b.

As already said by me and others, every hero has their own approach on how things should be done. It's been mentioned with several examples. You tried to single out Tony for his solutions as if he's any different than Mr. don't rebuild SHIELD Cap and then outright lie about him wanting control of how ppl are protected with ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE. On top of that you can not see the difference between Tony's ideology and Hydra's kill all threats to us before they're even threats and even tried to use their sick view of the world as support.

You a Cap supporter for real :smh:

Not to mention putting ******* E.T. on par with an alien invasion. Such specious logic is appalling. At worst you were trolling man.

Plus when I was saying Cap and his team weren't trusted I was talking about by the governments of the world hence the accords. Not trusted by Tony. This aint about Tony. This is about accountability and the fact that what Cap is trying to continue is not being done the right way. It's like you forget the Avengers have no authority. They don't have the right to go around putting ppl's lives in dangers. They were allowed to do that. Any authority they had was gone when Hydra was revealed to be inside of SHIELD all along and when they were driven out there was no SHIELD that came back to legitimize the team and they made no efforts to all with any other international institution or government.

Just to be clear my point was clear this entire time. Tony does not share the same logic with Hydra no matter how many lies you want to make up.

Last edited:
this is exactly what I mean

tony and hydra both share the logic of wanting to win a war before it starts

tony and cap both share the same logic of not trusting the other side when it comes to what is the best way to protect the world

two different parallels in logic

we are talking about A = A and B = B. Tony happens to be A and B.

not A = A = A

you say an alien invasion > Rogue AI every time

I give you an example of an alien invading earth (creature from the thing) and compare it to an example of rogue AI (ultron) to show that your blanket statement doesnt work, no matter how many words you type you were wrong. this is called a basic counter argument.

this is such elementary logic that it's exhausting having to explain this stuff to you everytime you jump to a false conclusion on what I am actually saying because of your need to warp everything you read into your own perspective. 

requiring heroes to register IS an example of Tony wanting to control the way heros protect the world. but of course if you actually cared to read the other side of the argument rather than jumping to predetermined conclusions because your ego cant handle being wrong you would already know that. 

normally its enjoyable getting into debates about fictional characters with people online but you're so trapped in your world where you need to be right that it's just exhausting having to spend all this time breaking down basic logic that you seemingly choose to misunderstand. 

this is exactly what I mean

tony and hydra both share the logic of wanting to win a war before it starts

Hydra legit tried to take out everyone that could possible get in their way at anytime in the future..

In spite of cap's accusation and misunderstanding, Tony never had a target to go and attack.. He was just preparing a solution IF there was an attack, a countermeasure.. So basically the same thing cap and his precious army have done for how long?

Last edited:
Cap gets plenty of yamz. That's none of ya business though. He just doesn't advertise it like Tony does.

Jeez even Cap's sexual exploits aren't safe here :lol: :rolleyes

Last edited:
Cap gets plenty of yamz. That's none of ya business though. He just doesn't advertise it like Tony does.

Jeez even Cap's sexual exploits aren't safe here
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Not in the MCU.

But unless, you know something.
nerd.gif

Still stuck in the old school gentleman ways.

He could've had this:
He could have, but he had to fight Red Skull and take down the plane lol.

She's so fine to me. lol

Back
Top Bottom