WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

this is exactly what I mean

tony and hydra both share the logic of wanting to win a war before it starts
No. They don't.

:smh:

this is exactly what I mean

tony and hydra both share the logic of wanting to win a war before it starts

Hydra legit tried to take out everyone that could possible get in their way at anytime in the future..

In spite of cap's accusation and misunderstanding, Tony never had a target to go and attack.. He was just preparing a solution IF there was an attack, a countermeasure.. So basically the same thing cap and his precious army have done for how long?
Well obviously he can't agree with you cuz he's too busy lying about what Tony has done, that he wants to stay in control despite the end of AOU, and making up stuff about CW.

Last edited:
I wonder how captain britain would do in america

you have kids in china being fans of captain america, wonder if americans will take a liking to captain britain 

I'm all for a Captain Britain. Some of my favorite people are British: Emma Watson, Alice Eve, Hayley Atwell
devil.gif
For me = Tom Hardy, Benedict Cucumberatch, Idris Elbow

I wonder how captain britain would do in america

you have kids in china being fans of captain america, wonder if americans will take a liking to captain britain 

For some reason Americans are obsessed with the royal family, just say he's cool with them and they hang out.

Back
Top Bottom