WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Why do we need a Captain Britain?
eyes.gif
Because it's good to show that heroes exist outside of America maybe?
There are heroes that exist outside of America

Ej. Thor, GotG, BP
smile.gif
BW is russian 
nerd.gif

thor 2 climaxed in london 

would be dope to see a marvel super hero movie totally based in a non american country with non american heroes though 

that's a lot of LED light pollution if the cameras are in the eyes though

HOW SWAY?

the HUD of his inside the helmet shots are very underrated in the amount of detail they put into it 

It is pretty awesome how they came up with that, I am not sure they would have done the same thing if it was made in the 90's with Nicholas Cage/Tom Cruise as originally planned.

And considering how much RDJ gets paid, his main action sequences is talking in front of a camera a few inches from his face :lol:

It really is one of those characters where tech just had to be advanced enough to make it work, this was Iron Man for the defunked '78 Avengers film promo :lol:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
These BvS reviews got me thinking that IW will probably get panned for being an incoherent mess :lol:

I never put much stock into what critics say anyways. A lot of the movies they pan are movie I like/love. They panned BVS and I Loved it. And even if they pan CW I will end up loving it as well.

I'll be honest. Maybe for every 10 times critics bash a movie, there are 2 movies that I'll see that I'll love anyway. I think we all have that..a movie that we love despite the hate around us.

However, don't think BvS is going to be that movie. If it's going to be in the same vein as MoS chances are low I'll like it.

I thought there was going to be a chance when the initial NT reviews came in, but not anymore..

Last edited:
I get the feeling I'm going be sitting there wishing they just let zach do the dark knight returns part 1 and 2, kill bill style shooting

Back
Top Bottom