WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

this dude got paid to play himself on parks and rec 
roll.gif

Burt Macklin in Space lol

The beginning of this trailer just puts it in to context what Tony's view is on all this. "We need to be put in check." Kinda confirms had he shown up in TWS he would've argued Cap stupidly saying SHIELD needs to be done away with and not salvaged. Probably would've just been in on it with Fury to keep SHIELD going.

Cap sounds crazy talking about the safest hands are ours. That reeks of I need to be the guy that protects everybody while Tony is very willing to work with the governments of the world to do this better. Shows his growth from IM1 to now.

I'm not watching anymore new clips.

Just came in here to say that. And also, Cap rocks! Tony will take that L!

Peace out

The beginning of this trailer just puts it in to context what Tony's view is on all this. "We need to be put in check." Kinda confirms had he shown up in TWS he would've argued Cap stupidly saying SHIELD needs to be done away with and not salvaged. Probably would've just been in on it with Fury to keep SHIELD going.

Cap sounds crazy talking about the safest hands are ours. That reeks of I need to be the guy that protects everybody while Tony is very willing to work with the governments of the world to do this better. Shows his growth from IM1 to now.

Tony blocking that bullet Bucky fired :smokin Still love the way they've had him advance his armor over the course of the MCU.

Also enjoy the banter between Clint and Natasha. "We're still friends right?" "Depends on how hard you hit me". :lol: Good stuff.

Steve sounds like he doesn't know what the **** he's talking about. Safest hands are ours? You mean the hands that can't ever come up with a better plan than crashing a flying machine into the ground, causing untold amounts of damage? Old Man Rogers out here about to get his entire team killed. :smh: Also not sure where exactly he thinks he has the authority to be disagreeing with world governments whose countries he operates in.

Back
Top Bottom