WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

they had to remake it in order to get fans back on board with the new films. While people will always love the OG trilogy, that new trilogy left a horrible taste in my mouth.

I don't mind a movie trying to do something and failing. But to just flat out rip off a previous movie in their own franchise? Smh

Death Star/ Star Killer Base. Same plan/destruction
Going to a bar to seek transportation
BB-8 playing R2-D2 role carrying a message
Starting off in the damn desert
Trying to get back to the resistance

It was one big Deja Vu *** movie lol

Last edited:

Definitely.

This movie is a straight ripoff of a new hope.

At least GOTG was a fresh idea
I can totally get your sentiment here.

Wouldn't even argue with you given the level of ripoff TFA is.

While they had a plan, it wasn't like anybody had some new brilliant vision for ep. VII. We'll see what's good with the creativity, originality, and innovation for ep. VIII

Last edited:
I haven't looked at the internet about this, only hearing about it verbally through my sister - but she claims that she read that Hawkeye and BW might get their own netflix show and that the other netflix people will be making cameos

If true :wow:

*edit

Oh wow. Black Widow might really be on the table for Netflix :wow:

Last edited:
link?

Only report on it I saw was that Renner is open to doing it but that was the most it came to be.

I mean ScarJo makes $20m a film from Marvel (might be more now) so I don't think she is open to making a 13 series show for less and that will take up the shows whole budget. Not to mention Renner probably gets a few mil himself.

Last edited:
I haven't looked at the internet about this, only hearing about it verbally through my sister - but she claims that she read that Hawkeye and BW might get their own netflix show and that the other netflix people will be making cameos

If true :wow:

*edit

Oh wow. Black Widow might really be on the table for Netflix :wow:
I never got around to posting the link but it was something like Renner was asked and he said he was very open to doing a netflix show.

I'll edit this post if I find it.

I never did post cuz I don't give a **** about Hawkeye :lol:

Jeremy Renner expresses interest in Hawkeye Netflix series: 'I'd be open to it'

Don't recall or see anything about a Black Widow netflix series.

Last edited:
link?

Only report on it I saw was that Renner is open to doing it but that was the most it came to be.

I mean ScarJo makes $20m a film from Marvel (might be more now) so I don't think she is open to making a 13 series show for less and that will take up the shows whole budget. Not to mention Renner probably gets a few mil himself.

No link, so never mind. I tried clicking on the link and it sent me nowhere :lol:

there is no possible way civil war is worse than batman v superman 
laugh.gif

tbh BvS gave me a similar feeling to AoU.

a lot of plot lines juggling different characters
a lot of cool moments but as a whole kinda falls flat
a lot of setup for future films

so does this mean there is a little hope in the netflix stars getting cameos in the movies???

and if hawkeye joins netflix that means Adrienne Palicki can go be with her real man and we can finally see them cheeks get clapped :evil:

That justs Hawkeye begging for some attention. Nobody wants to see 13 episodes about male Katniss.

I mean, keep saying that it's not like we'll be seeing a Hawkeye film, so he might as well be open to a netflix series. Better than Falcoln out here saying that he just doesn't want to do a solo film :smh:

tbh BvS gave me a similar feeling to AoU.

a lot of plot lines juggling different characters
a lot of cool moments but as a whole kinda falls flat
a lot of setup for future films

I really don't know what movie you were watching cuz they were really only juggling Bats and Supes..and WW was pushed way to the side. The other JL members amounted to what others would consider a post credit cameo. So I don't know what you mean by juggling different characters

The way BvS was going, if they tried to juggle a whole team it'd be a 4 hr movie

Last edited:
I'm sorry bro I've just stayed away from all bvs Want to go in unbiased..aside from my hate for superman

Last edited:
Something tells me you will like it

You're highly tolerant and less critical than most NTers posting in the comic book threads.

Bet you would like Superman if he was blond :rolleyes

Last edited:
No, not even that. You're literally not like most posters. You watched F4 and you said 'Cmon guys it's not that BAD' :rofl:

I just realized that I'm trying to be zen like RFX and accept that people have different opinions and you ruined it for me already :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom