WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

RFX has been getting fed up lately. Showing his true colors as a DC fanboy
Whoooooaaaaa! 
laugh.gif

RFX has been getting fed up lately. Showing his true colors as a DC fanboy

such a Marvel Fanboy to say :smh:

:lol:

but seriously I had one quick spat with Zik (which we actually had a lot more in the past) and all of a sudden I blew my hinges

:rofl:

Last edited:
No, not even that. You're literally not like most posters. You watched F4 and you said 'Cmon guys it's not that BAD' :rofl:

s

Lol Cuz dudes be going in like films slapped and spit on their mothers... I'm just like calm down brodys

No, not even that. You're literally not like most posters. You watched F4 and you said 'Cmon guys it's not that BAD' :rofl:

Dr. Doom is arguably one of the greatest villains of all time in any media, and definitely is for comics. To have two sets of films feature him and fail both times is a tragedy. :smh:

Dr. Doom is arguably one of the greatest villains of all time in any media, and definitely is for comics. To have two sets of films feature him and fail both times is a tragedy. :smh:

Agree. It'll always be Doom and Magneto for me.

Villians of Earth > Space/Cosmic/Whatever Villians

I really don't know what movie you were watching cuz they were really only juggling Bats and Supes..and WW was pushed way to the side. The other JL members amounted to what others would consider a post credit cameo. So I don't know what you mean by juggling different characters

The way BvS was going, if they tried to juggle a whole team it'd be a 4 hr movie

setting up Lex which i didn't mind. i liked him
all of Lois Lane's detective parts could've been cut out.
all of WW parts could've been cut out. and i loved her too
most of the Daily Planet parts could've been cut out

all that additional time could've been given to Supes and/or Batman or even Lex

like in AOU there are scenes where its like "okay you can cut that out and the overall plot of the movie would not be effected, we really didnt need to see that"

over 50% of BvS consists of these scenes

marvel is sooooo much better at setting up movies and providing nerds with easter eggs. 

I really don't know what movie you were watching cuz they were really only juggling Bats and Supes..and WW was pushed way to the side. The other JL members amounted to what others would consider a post credit cameo. So I don't know what you mean by juggling different characters

The way BvS was going, if they tried to juggle a whole team it'd be a 4 hr movie

setting up Lex which i didn't mind. i liked him
all of Lois Lane's detective parts could've been cut out.
all of WW parts could've been cut out. and i loved her too
most of the Daily Planet parts could've been cut out

all that additional time could've been given to Supes and/or Batman or even Lex

Lois Lane's detective parts could've been reduced. Hated all of Lex's parts although I do know it was necessary. No way should they cut out WW, and certainly not in favor of Bats and Supes. Those guys had more than enough screen time. Their screen time was just wasted with stupid things like dreams and hallucinations, psyche sequences, slow mo shots, in the air staring shots, etc

Of course CW won't be anywhere as bad as BvS

Russo Bros > Snyder.

I think they're gonna show everybody how to juggle so many characters especially they're gonna juggle more in IW. I just keep thinking about how good Cap2 was. I aint really worried.

so does this mean there is a little hope in the netflix stars getting cameos in the movies???

and if hawkeye joins netflix that means Adrienne Palicki can go be with her real man and we can finally see them cheeks get clapped :evil:
He married with children though. You talking like they died in AOU.
That justs Hawkeye begging for some attention. Nobody wants to see 13 episodes about male Katniss.
FACTS

Damn, where's this Hawkeye hate come from though? :lol: Not like he's my favorite Avenger or anything, but I don't have a problem with him either. Give him a netflix show and i'll watch it. ****, i've never cared for Jessica Jones, but good writing is good writing, and her show is great.

Back
Top Bottom