WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Damn, where's this Hawkeye hate come from though? :lol: Not like he's my favorite Avenger or anything, but I don't have a problem with him either. Give him a netflix show and i'll watch it. ****, i've never cared for Jessica Jones, but good writing is good writing, and her show is great.
3 comic characters I actually dislike a great deal; Human Torch, Hank Pym, Hawkeye.

Not much has changed with Johnny for the movies, they changed Pym enough that I like him especially with one of my fav actors portraying him, and unfortunately the MCU hasn't done anything to make me like Hawkeye AT ALL.

I found him annoying, boring, and just plain unlikable in the comics and cartoons. He's just such a lame to me. Don't even get how he has fans or why comic creators like him.

Marvel as a whole could've done better with a character that's just a human with a special skill being able to hang with the rest of the Aveners. Clint Barton aint that dude.

No, not even that. You're literally not like most posters. You watched F4 and you said 'Cmon guys it's not that BAD' :rofl:

Dr. Doom is arguably one of the greatest villains of all time in any media, and definitely is for comics. To have two sets of films feature him and fail both times is a tragedy. :smh:

No, the real tragedy is that Cap is down 9 percent in the votes. NT has failed you Amel Always Gets the W Amel Always Gets the W

rfx45 rfx45 knows his allegiance is to DC. He kicked me out the BvS thread about 2 years ago for speaking out against the absurdity. After going to a special screening for the film 2 days ago I can honestly say I was right, movie was a mess :rofl: I can't get even go in there and troll! Let Marvel show y'all how to handle multiple superheroes in one film....AGAIN

Last edited:
rfx45 rfx45 knows his allegiance is to DC. He kicked me out the BvS thread about 2 years ago for speaking out against the absurdity. After going to a special screening for the film 2 days ago I can honestly say I was right, movie was a mess :rofl: I can't get even go in there and troll! Let Marvel show y'all how to handle multiple superheroes in one film....AGAIN

Like how Guardians did? :nerd:

Damn, where's this Hawkeye hate come from though? :lol: Not like he's my favorite Avenger or anything, but I don't have a problem with him either. Give him a netflix show and i'll watch it. ****, i've never cared for Jessica Jones, but good writing is good writing, and her show is great.

Marvel as a whole could've done better with a character that's just a human with a special skill being able to hang with the rest of the Aveners. Clint Barton aint that dude.

To each his own. Like I said, i've never had an issue with him :lol: See what you're saying though and if we're talking about normal humans with special skills, specifically in archery, I think Green Arrow's a more interesting character than Hawkeye by a landslide. :smokin Comics, animated series, live action show, all great.

Damn you got banned from the DC movie thread? :lol: Ask an admin to unban you.

To each his own. Like I said, i've never had an issue with him :lol: See what you're saying though and if we're talking about normal humans with special skills, specifically in archery, I think Green Arrow's a more interesting character than Hawkeye by a landslide. :smokin Comics, animated series, live action show, all great.
His circus origin is a whole other thing. Not a big fan of Green Arrow either but he has a way better origin and premise.

Damn, where's this Hawkeye hate come from though?
laugh.gif
Not like he's my favorite Avenger or anything, but I don't have a problem with him either. Give him a netflix show and i'll watch it. ****, i've never cared for Jessica Jones, but good writing is good writing, and her show is great.
3 comic characters I actually dislike a great deal; Human Torch, Hank Pym, Hawkeye.

Not much has changed with Johnny for the movies
damn you got on the cap hate train super early 
mean.gif

Chris-Evans-in-movie-Fantastic-Four-2005.jpg

On a surface level yeah Johnny is the fun young reckless guy getting yambs and soaking in all the fame. Other than he's just a vapid super lame.

The rest of the F4 are more interesting. Not to mention he's just a knockoff of the OG HT with hand me down abilities.

Watching Ironman 2.. and with a little tweaking this movie could have been good

But they really should have gone with crimson dynamo

we need to set up a gofundme so that zik can go watch BvS

then team cap and team IM can unite and hate on that huge turd of a movie 
laugh.gif

Really not hearing great things about BvS :lol: But i'll probably be seeing it later today so i'll see for myself. One of my friends said it was better the second time around (Though i'm also not sure why he went and watched it twice at all)

Iron Man>>War Machine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Foggy Nelson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bird from Iron Man 2>>>>>>Kid from Iron Man 3>>>>>>>>>>>>Captain America

-________-

You've gotta step up your performance's son, can't be counting on Winter Soldier to carry you through another film.

View media item 1966882

Last edited:
Never in my life have i went to theaters to watch the same movie.

Id wait til it goes to the 1 movie 3 months from now

95 percent of most movies, I only watch once in the theaters. If I really like the movie, I'll watch it a second time, and I usually don't wait more than 2 days to watch it again.

In recent memory, I've watched A1, AoU, WS, GotG, Zootopia twice :lol:

Yes Zootopia. I liked it that much. Sue me. :lol:

I saw TDKR 3 times in the theater because I fell asleep in 2 different segment of the movie. Couldn't enjoy it until the 3rd time at the IMAX

Back
Top Bottom