WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

black panther is faster, stronger, better armour/tech, just as smart, better fighter, ect..

batman's hits wont do any damage, batman will get cut up by those claw swipes 

Strength most certainly matters, as Batman's plays a direct factor in every single thing he's done. That's like saying Flash's speed doesn't matter :rofl: Or that Martian Manhunter's telepathy doesn't matter. :lol:

To sum up, you can't think of an explanation for how Batman would beat Panther. You can think of one for Superman, because Kryptonite. But not Panther. And that's ok. :lol:

Strength plays a factor in everything Batman does? Seriously? If you said his intelligence, ok. But strength? If you believe strength plays a factor in everything he does, you are in no position to argue this fight. Just being real.

Also, I've clearly said before Batman could poison or steal the Panther serum he takes.

It's just funny that you make it seem BP is an exception to the Batman prep rule or something lol

Thought he only applies the serum once when he first became BP so that plan is out the window.

black panther is faster, stronger, better armour/tech, just as smart, better fighter, ect..

batman's hits wont do any damage, batman will get cut up by those claw swipes 

So I'll ask you this, how's that any different than what Batman faces everyday?

BP would have just as much preptime to counter batman's preptime 

That's the thing, there's literally no one better than Batman at prep time besides Doom. So if you're saying prep vs prep, history and comics show that odds are in Batman's favor. Now you or anyone can deny it because of the current argument, but if asked who'd comic fans would take with prep time, majority would say Batman because that's what he does lol

BP would have just as much preptime to counter batman's preptime 

That's the thing, there's literally no one better than Batman at prep time besides Doom. So if you're saying prep vs prep, history and comics show that odds are in Batman's favor. Now you or anyone can deny it because of the current argument, but if asked who'd comic fans would take with prep time, majority would say Batman because that's what he does lol

Of course in a Popularity vote Batman wins. EVERYONE loves Batman.

If you've read your share of BP and know his full capabilities and can make a sound argument against, I'm willing to listen.

If not and bringing the fact he beat a reserved Superman that if he wanted to Kyrptonite gas or not get one death flick of the wrist, Batman is dead.

If you've read your share of BP and know his full capabilities and can make a sound argument against, I'm willing to listen.

If not and bringing the fact he beat a reserved Superman that if he wanted to Kyrptonite gas or not get one death flick of the wrist, Batman is dead.

The Supes not going tough on Batman excuse is getting old. Supes not going tough still washes a good chunk of Marvel.

I can beat up Superman with Kryptonite. Ol' boy is a lame.

The Supes not going tough on Batman excuse is getting old. Supes not going tough still washes a good chunk of Marvel.

Ok so take the movie fight. When he first landed Batman shot bullets no Kryptonite. He Supes flew straight at him.....what about when Batman was punching him then the gas wore off? Supes held back walking slow cuz he know dude human and could have lazered his head off without moving.

Batman as dope as he is knows and Superman is written with a major control switch.

Ok so take the movie fight. When he first landed Batman shot bullets no Kryptonite. He Supes flew straight at him.....what about when Batman was punching him then the gas wore off? Supes held back walking slow cuz he know dude human and could have lazered his head off without moving.

Batman as dope as he is knows and Superman is written with a major control switch.

Pulling a D'angelo Russell and spoiling the Batman v Superman movie smh

There's an entire subreddit dedicated to Batman's feats over the years :lol: FOH with that wrestling a rhino BS, how about yall read through that entire page, every link, and come back and post panels of BP wrestling animals :rofl:

But I also understand that Batman vs BP would be up to the sole discretion of the writer so I'll let yall paragraph and double post each other to death for 6 more pages :wink:

Last edited:
Batman couldn't make a counter serum? Just asking

First I thought it was a herb...

And in order for it to work you have to be a Wakanda. So far you have to be from Royal Wakanda blood line.

So, that's not an option for Batman prep

For those thinking batman can beat BP, does that factor in WW?

Cause if so, does BP get storm?

Back
Top Bottom