WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Literally the first response to the OP in that thread points out how the first two matches are skewed in Batman's favor because of the setup :lol: Second one especially, Batman vs Panther with the same stats in all area? (So basically when you take away what makes them different physically :rolleyes ) That's like saying Superman vs Batman when you take away Superman's powers :rofl:

This is the thread you actually want http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/batman-vs-black-panther-1670779/

Thought he only applies the serum once when he first became BP so that plan is out the window.

Batman couldn't make a counter serum? Just asking

Entire serum debate is pointless by the way. T'Challa stopped with that nonsense a while ago and gets his powers directly from a Panther God now.

But :lol: at the idea of Batman figuring out that Panther takes (took) a serum and then in the midst of a battle somehow figuring out the ingredients, creating a counter, and then getting it into BP's system :rofl:

Last edited:
BP > Bats

Only reason why Bats won in BvS was cuz of the Kryptonite

BP has no such weakness :smokin
AMEL GOT DAMNIT STOP SPOILING BVS STUUFF IN HERE

I hate u right now
Bruh, you just invited the BP vs Batman talk to continue in here. Don't be mad when it drifts to the most current movies :lol:

You wanted this.
This and BP is an enhanced human. He's a hunter and strategist. All this prep talk, is nonsense. BP will smell and sense it before happening.

BP is known as one of the most powerful human character in the Marvel World. So save it.

That's like saying Steve Rogers is one of the most powerful human characters. It's not like BP is a regular guy. He takes a serum.

Also, BP's smelling and hearing you are referring to, you don't think Batman would know to poison his serum somehow? He can't hang with Bats without it.

That's the thing that makes Batman dope. Dude is as human out there as it gets but keeps up with the best of them. No serum. No special one of a kind suit. Just him, his smarts and his wits.
Then there is no point then. BP is the superior character given you keep bringing up him being superhuman due to an elixir/serum and he doesn't have to keep taking it fyi. He took it once and that's that.

Stick to pairing Batman against powerless heroes like Hawkeye.

Also miss me with the no special one of a kind suit with just his smarts and wits. Batman is the king of using gadgets in a fight. Not just his special made weapons but all types of smoke bombs, knockout gas, stun projectiles, electricity, explosive devices, etc. Dude is a walking armory with that belt.
I know I keep saying this over and over
Through the years of this thread
BUT
Where the hell is the red skull
I wanna know how or if they plan to bring him back
Could be a dope plot line
Story wise he died. That was straightforward.

Thought for sure we'd get a Hugo Weaving appearance in winter soldier when Redford was cast as Alexander Pierce. Missed opportunity :smh:
No it wasn't.

To say Red Skull was alive all this time within SHIELD with the rest of Hydra is a REACH.

They'll bring back Skull (played by somebody else probably) after Infinity War (if Cap survives). I can see it all now, Thanos resurrects all the bad guys that have died, some hero gets the gauntlet and resurrects any good guys that have died up to that point.

Might be easier to just introduce Red Skull's daughter Sin though.
He didn't die
His body was transported by the cube
I always felt he died but I get that ppl interpreted it as him being transported.

I'd be fine with him being dead.
Y'all need to read David Liss, BP story from a few years ago. Dare Devil stepped down and asked BP to guard Hell's Kitchen. Because BP felt he was failing Wakanda at the time he said he was using no powers period. Full human/Batman mode.

Dude did everything Batman does.

So he was doing everything Daredevil was doing then? Another character with special abilities.

Y'all gotta give Batman his respect lol.

Your favorite character is probably somehow based off him in some way lol
:rofl: Yeah BP came to Hell's Kitchen and developed a radar sense and enhanced senses, that's what he meant

C'mon son. Go read that run. It was dope and it was BP stripped down putting in work.
We talking about Batman vs BP and you whip out Superman :rolleyes

Yeah I don't get it either. Should I post a pic of Iron Man or Thor? :lol:

Don't get it huh?

You're showing how strong BP is. My post showing superman is saying it doesn't matter how strong BP is. Superman is stronger and he's beaten him. Strength doesn't mean victory
Only reason Superman loses to Batman is cuz of bad writing or Superman not wanting to beat Bats.

That's it. Nothing else. So nah it's not the same thing.

When you compare a regular human to superhumans this is what's going to happen.
What's funny is you're saying "WHEN Superman is serious". Then tell him to get serious lol
You gotta be trolling.

As if there's ever been an actual fight where written seriously where Superman wasn't holding back from the jump against Batman. Go read Injustice if you want serious AND even then Superman doesn't want to kill Bruce. Just get him out of his way.
No, we're going off versions of Superman that Batman's beaten, which includes DCEU and not the version you posted a pic of :lol:

Fun Fact: Version you posted a pic of is immune to Kryptonite.

I know that version of Superman is immune to Kryptonite. You're nitpicking. Every version of Superman Batman has beaten is stronger than BP lol
If you're argument is really Batman beat Superman so he can be beat BP :lol: :smh:

Let it be known then Black Panther would WASH Superman

Son out here preps for the UNKNOWN. Got tons of kryptonite in Wakanda just in case a Big 2 crossover goes down.

Last edited:
Is BP basically impossible to beat?

Naah, no one is entirely unbeatable. Some people are just more difficult than others, especially depending on who they're faced with. Black Panther isn't the best matchup for Batman in a straight up encounter or with prep. Same with Dr. Doom for that matter.

Last edited:
black panther is faster, stronger, better armour/tech, just as smart, better fighter, ect..

batman's hits wont do any damage, batman will get cut up by those claw swipes 

So I'll ask you this, how's that any different than what Batman faces everyday?
Batman does not face villains that are faster, stronger, as smart, better tech, and the better fighter. Especially everyday.

Just thinking about DC villains I don't know the last time Batman has faced guys like Lex Luthor, Promethus, Slade, etc. and the 3 I named don't have everything BP has going for him.

If you've read your share of BP and know his full capabilities and can make a sound argument against, I'm willing to listen.

If not and bringing the fact he beat a reserved Superman that if he wanted to Kyrptonite gas or not get one death flick of the wrist, Batman is dead.

The Supes not going tough on Batman excuse is getting old. Supes not going tough still washes a good chunk of Marvel.
:lol: You just proved why bringing up Batman beating a reserved Superman means nothing.

If he's not going tough; Iron Man, BP, Doom, Reed Richards, Hulk, Dr. Strange, etc. all beat Superman.

Last edited:
Black Panther's not about to get washed with his film coming up, just like Wonder Woman wasn't washed in BvS. :lol:

black panther is the character im most excited to see in the film

he does has weaknesses since he has heightened senses

theres ways to use his strengths against him

In all likelihood and seriousness, he'll probably do something :wow: in the movie, like take down Giant Man by himself.

Cap can still wash him though.

Last edited:
"The most versatile substance on the planet and they used it to make a frisbee"

^^I gave up after the first couple episodes, geared to lil kids way too much. Earth's Mightiest Heroes was much better imo

is marvel's avengers assemble any good?

just starting it on netflix

It's straight. Think Earth's Mightiest Heroes is the better show overall, but Assemble grew on me over time. Both are better than Hulk Agents of Smash, which should be avoided like the plague.

ended up watching all star superman which was pretty enjoyable 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom