WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

the CGI they used to make chris evans skinny in cap 1 is incredible 
tbh I secretly liked it but kept it to myself since everyone on NT roasted it 
first have of the movie is great

forgot how good tommy lee jones is in the movie
Cap's origin story was really enjoyable IMO and the first he goes into Cap mode is awesome, up till that point the movie was riding a 6/8 in my books...

after the Cap montage it gets kinda dumb and drops off to a 3/8 in the final third.... giving it an aggregate of 5.5/8 which sounds about right after multiple viewings

Last edited:
Batman is the king of using gadgets in a fight. Not just his special made weapons but all types of smoke bombs, knockout gas, stun projectiles, electricity, explosive devices, etc. Dude is a walking armory with that belt.

He's gon' bust out with a Black Panther Repellent Spray

is marvel's avengers assemble any good?

just starting it on netflix

It's straight. Think Earth's Mightiest Heroes is the better show overall, but Assemble grew on me over time. Both are better than Hulk Agents of Smash, which should be avoided like the plague.

:lol: could barely make it through one episode of the real housewives of hulklanta.

Man i'm trying to tell you :lol: I was so disappointed in that show. Basically made every single "Hulk" just so much of a chore to watch.

I have no clue what their animated department is doing

the ironman hulk, heroes united was awful.. ditto the ironman captain America one

Earth's Mightiest Heroes was awesome and they already introduced characters like Captain Marvel. Then those dummies decided to cancel it.

I think their new animation style sucks. The gotg cartoon isn't bad though.

How would you rate it on a scale of 1 to 10? I'd heard they'd made a GOTG show, but haven't looked into it. Only animation they have that i'm paying attention to right now is Assemble. Hate Agents of Smash and Ultimate Spider-Man. And we need a new X-Men show. Or hell put out an Inhumans show and start building hype for the live action film.

I have no clue what their animated department is doing

the ironman hulk, heroes united was awful.. ditto the ironman captain America one

I started watching the Captain America and Iron man one on Netflix once. Made it through maybe 2 or 3 minutes before I switched to something else :lol:

Earth's Mightiest Heroes was awesome and they already introduced characters like Captain Marvel. Then those dummies decided to cancel it.

That show actually had most of the characters they were going to be introducing into the film anyways :lol: Captain Marvel gained her powers (Original male version appeared as well), Black Panther, Wasp, and Ant-Man all made appearances. Hell, we even saw Yellow Jacket and Giant Man. Vision was there as well, along with Iron Fist and Luke Cage, and they'd even passed the Ant-Man title on to Scott Lang so Pym could take a new one. :smh: Cancelling it for Assemble made zero sense except to instantly make the team a copy and paste of the one from Avengers (Plus Falcoln).

How would you rate it on a scale of 1 to 10? I'd heard they'd made a GOTG show, but haven't looked into it. Only animation they have that i'm paying attention to right now is Assemble. Hate Agents of Smash and Ultimate Spider-Man. And we need a new X-Men show. Or hell put out an Inhumans show and start building hype for the live action film.
I started watching the Captain America and Iron man one on Netflix once. Made it through maybe 2 or 3 minutes before I switched to something else :lol:
That show actually had most of the characters they were going to be introducing into the film anyways :lol: Captain Marvel gained her powers (Original male version appeared as well), Black Panther, Wasp, and Ant-Man all made appearances. Hell, we even saw Yellow Jacket and Giant Man. Vision was there as well, along with Iron Fist and Luke Cage, and they'd even passed the Ant-Man title on to Scott Lang so Pym could take a new one. :smh: Cancelling it for Assemble made zero sense except to instantly make the team a copy and paste of the one from Avengers (Plus Falcoln).

That was why they scrapped EMH. They wanted a cartoon more in line with the movies. EMH gave away too much

They should've at least kept the same style. I don't like the designs or look of assemble.

For gotg, i'd rate it a 7. It's a solid watch to me.

What happened to Vision up there?

Such a weird-looking pose like getting ready for fusion or casting a spell on falcon.

Robert Downey Jr ‏@RobertDowneyJr 2h2 hours ago

Wink wink... #aprilfoolsday

Ce-B4xtUAAAOj50.jpg:large

Last edited:

That was why they scrapped EMH. They wanted a cartoon more in line with the movies. EMH gave away too much

I guess if we consider having characters appear and then having most of the same characters appear in the next show anyway to be giving stuff away :lol:

It's still kind of weird that they don't have Spidey in any promo stuff outside of the trailer. Thought an onslaught of **** was going to be released after they revealed the costume

It's still kind of weird that they don't have Spidey in any promo stuff outside of the trailer. Thought an onslaught of **** was going to be released after they revealed the costume

Probably a lot of red tape still even though they share with Sony

They probably consider it too much of a hassle to negotiate with Sony more than they already do so it's just easier to leave him out of promotional stuff outside of that 1 second cameo

I'm sure that for that one second cameo it was a discussion between them how much Spidey was going to be featured. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom