WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

btw, we just going to go spoiler tag free from now til May?? cuz if so ima go ahead and unsubscribe from this for the month.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Marvel about to show people how a proper hero vs hero movie is done. I feel like DC fans are gonna try and find any excuse to criticize the movie with whatever nonsense they can since BvS got ripped to shreds. On top of that there's going to be the team Iron Man vs Team Cap debates. This thread is going to explode once the movie releases and cause a civil war within NT. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
I don't want to read too much into these early reviews or put too much weight into them, but some are saying Civil War ranks 3rd in the MCU behind Avengers 1 and Winter Soldier.

Is that about where we'd want this movie to be? I was expecting it to surpass WS with all that they have to work with character wise.

I can't see how Civil War wouldn't be the best MCU film to date. My only concern is the pacing. With all those characters, how cohesive is the story?

Early reviews make it seem like there's plot issues. :\

Hoping for the best on May 6 nonetheless.

I can see Civil war having some plot issues. I mean they are trying to juggle about 10 characters lol.

But all the reviews I been hearing is great.

I think you guys are overreacting a bit because you're used to reading BvS plot hole comments. A lot of them have said minor plot holes, like things you kind of notice but go "what?" like Ant-Man becoming dense but losing all of his mass etc etc. Not like "What the **** is going on I'm so lost" plot holes

damn, I guess Spidey isn't just simply doing a cameo...

MarvelousRealm ‎@MarvelousRealm

@mjsamps I saw someone say we almost get 30 min of Holland/Spider-Man. Is that right? How much Parker?How much Spidey?

Mike Sampson ‎@mjsamps

@MarvelousRealm That's about right. Maybe 10 mins of Parker, a good 20 mins of Spidey.

Last edited:
:lol: I can see DC fanboys chomping at the bit to give this a bad review because people didn't think BvS was amazing.

damn, I guess Spidey isn't just simply doing a cameo...

MarvelousRealm ‎@MarvelousRealm

@mjsamps I saw someone say we almost get 30 min of Holland/Spider-Man. Is that right? How much Parker?How much Spidey?
Mike Sampson ‎@mjsamps

@MarvelousRealm That's about right. Maybe 10 mins of Parker, a good 20 mins of Spidey.
its probably just because he's in the big team fights

like at the end of age of ultron the battle was like 20 minutes long but each character probably got like 4 minutes at most of actual screen time 

Back
Top Bottom