WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

18034071_10154628070814366_3915959024278481846_n.png

Good track record

ehhh this could kinda be a big spoiler i guess lol

View media item 2409591View media item 2409592

Avengers: Infinity War doesn't hit theaters until May 4, 2018, but E! News has fans' first look at Vision (Paul Bettany) and Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen) sharing a tender moment in the adventure movie. The two actors were snapped filming on set in Edinburgh, Scotland, Tuesday.

Bettany, 45, and Olsen, 28, filmed the same scene "eight or nine times," according to an eyewitness. It began with Vision opening the window curtains using his special abilities. Moments later, Scarlet Witch appeared by his side "and they get very close and finally kissed."

Vision takes Human form? :nerd: :nerd:

or is Bettany just cheating lmao?

also

Last edited:
They prepping vision to be the first to take that L from Thanos :lol:

Reminds me of Glenn and Neagen for some reason :lol:

That's such a weird thing. Like I'm pretty sure there isn't a comic instance of that ever happening ???

It's probably some gem foolery and it's like the Joker/Harley perfect family life scene from SS

History’s Superheroes Decoded documentary set to premiere April 30

History has announced that its upcoming two-part documentary special Superheroes Decoded is set to premiere Sunday, April 30 and Monday, May 1 at 9 p.m. ET. The special reveals the surprising true beginnings of America’s legendary superhero characters from their emergence in the dark days of the Great Depression and they evolved into the blockbuster franchises we know today – their epic origin story is the story of America.

With rare access to top creators at both DC and Marvel, Superheroes Decoded uncovers how the rise of the superhero parallels America’s rise as a superpower in the 20th century, evolving through the decades into a uniquely American mythology that has captured audiences across the globe. Using modern film clips, vintage comic artwork, historical archival material, and interviews with dozens of experts, fans and creators such as Captain America: Civil War star, Anthony Mackie; Captain America: Civil War directors, Anthony Russo and Joe Russo; A Game of Thrones author, George R. R. Martin; Iron Man Director, Jon Favreau; former President of Marvel Comics, Stan Lee; and best-selling author and DC comic writer Brad Meltzer; Superheroes Decoded tells the story of the modern era through the lens of America’s greatest fictional heroes.

Part one explores the making of the iconic American superhero. From the creation of Superman, Batman, Captain America, Wonder Woman, Spider-Man and beyond, these all-American legends have endured through decades of war, triumph and scandal, constantly evolving to reflect the country’s changing values in a tumultuous world. From World War II and Vietnam to Watergate and the tragedy of 9/11, these mythic heroes embody America’s deepest fears and greatest aspirations.

Part two examines the American rebel and how sometimes being a hero means breaking the rules. From the beginning, superheroes like The X-Men, The Hulk, Black Panther, Iron Man, Luke Cage, and Wolverine have challenged authority and fought for outsiders, a battle that reflects the country’s most profound real-world divisions and struggles for justice. From their often controversial origins to recent resurgence in movies of today, these rebels redefine heroism for a new generation.

Superheroes Decoded is produced for History by Warrior Poets. Morgan Spurlock and Jeremy Chilnick are executive producers for Warrior Poets. Josh Mensch serves as co-executive producer for Warrior Poets. Kristen Burns serves as executive producer for History.

[h1]THERE WILL BE AN AVENGERS VS. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY RIVALRY IN 'INFINITY WAR[/h1]
We were so cocky," Zoe Saldana said when asked what it will be like when the Guardians finally meet the Avengers in Infinity War, due out May 4, 2018. "Deep down we were like, “We’re the Guardians of the Galaxy!” But it was super exciting -- the fact that they’re bringing every character in the Marvel universe together and that this super villain is such a prominent figure amongst the Guardians of the Galaxy gives our level of importance quite a boost."

Dave Bautista, who plays Drax, revealed that when the Guardians meet the Avengers, it'll be all of them together as one unit. 

"When we come onto set as the Guardians, we are the Guardians," he said. "Anybody stepping onto set with us has to deal with all of us. There are usually one or two Avengers. We are the Guardians, we come as that and carry a scene like that and we do business as usual, which is a lot of chemistry, a lot of interaction amongst ourselves. And the Russos were very encouraging of that. I think we’ve established ourselves and we deserve to be right up there with the Avengers. I think we’re just as strong, if not stronger, as a unit, ‘cause we’re a family."

Saldana also noted that when the groups meet, they'll be doing so on the Guardians' home turf.

"We're also in space, so we're not being held by gravity," she said, adding, "And you know we're stronger."

So will the Guardians throw down against those Avengers in Infinity War? While we didn't get confirmation of a full-on brawl, there's clearly some trash talking going on already. And if it plays out like it has in other Marvel movies, there will be a bit of a tustle between heroes before they all realize they're on the same side and should join together as one team.

"We're the Guardians of the Galaxy -- we don't get intimidated!" Chris Pratt proclaimed before adding that, actually, he was secretly intimidated by the man who they call Thor.

"[Okay] I was a little secretly intimidated," he said. "Chris Hemsworth, he’s so tall and handsome -- I had to go home and really look myself in the mirror and say, you know, there’s a possibility that you just might be one of those guys who mostly loves your wife but also kind of loves Chris Hemsworth a little bit too."

http://www.fandango.com/movie-news/...-of-the-galaxy-rivalry-in-infinity-war-752179

I can see them being much stronger than normal earthlings and I hope they play that up. Got them looking average as hell in space.

That could've been her just being tongue in cheek. Y'all for damn sure know Thor could handle them by hisself. Relax.

Cloak & Dagger looks dark. Didn't expect that. Thought they may go light but they hitting that teen angst hard.

Good that CM has directors now. May peel their movies.

New Warriors TV Show Roster

We recently found out that a New Warriors TV show featuring Squirrel Girl had been ordered as a 10-part, 30-minute live-action comedy at Freeform, and now Marvel (via USA Today) has released a list of the 5 other characters that'll make up the roster.

Doreen Green (Squirrel Girl)

Squirrel Girl is the spunky fangirl and "wonderful heart of the show" with acrobat skills, superhuman strength and a cool squirrel tail, Biegel says. (She can also talk to critters including her sidekick, Tippy Toe.) “She is openly hopeful and earnest and sweet and optimistic, but smart and very determined that she can make a difference, too. She knows she’s great and if you’re not going to get on board with her, she’ll leave you in the dust.”

Craig Hollis (Mister Immortal)

The squad’s resident troublemaker and lothario, this guy can’t die — or at least that’s what he says — and is equally cocky and grumpy. “Craig is a little more jaded and saying things aren’t as rosy and the world isn’t as hopeful as you make it out to be,” says Biegel.

Dwayne Taylor (Night Thrasher)

The masked dude is a local celebrity with his own YouTube channel but no actual superpowers. His parents were killed when he was younger, though he worries about his family’s wealth ruining his street cred. “Dwayne is the one who’s enterprising and really trying to figure out the business side of this entire thing,” Biegel says, “but at the same time he really does care about justice.”

Robbie Baldwin (Speedball)

A guy whose childhood was spent watching Quinjets take off from Avengers Tower, Speedball has the knack — though maybe not the greatest aim — for tossing kinetic balls of energy. Although immature and impulsive, “Robbie has these noble aspirations, but can’t quite figure out which one to pursue," Biegel says.

Zack Smith (Microbe)

A big guy with a sizable heart, Microbe communicates with germs, giving him telepathic-like qualities, though he leans on his pals to find extra confidence. “Zack literally is just looking for a connection: ‘Hey, maybe I can find a group of people I can hang out with,’ which is totally part of who you are in your 20s,” Biegel says.

Deborah Fields (Debrii)

Not only is she a low-level telekinetic trickster who has experienced serious personal loss due to the actions of superheroes, Deborah is also a proud, witty lesbian. “It’s not all about ‘Hey, I relate to the show because I want to have a squirrel tail,' but ‘Hey, this is the story about someone who’s out as a lesbian and maybe it’s not that easy,’" Biegel says.
GREATNESS.

No Justice is good. Character is corny.

I see they basically mixed in some of the GLA with Mr. Immortal :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom