WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

After watching the trailer for the 30th time, anyone else think the ships look like tribal masks?

mask.JPG

Black Panther trailer spoke to me

Marvel is literally on another level. If anyone is familiar with One Punch Man, it feels like their "limiter" broke.

Goals af

What's crazy to me is how we're this far into the MCU and we're still getting gems like Black Panther. I think BP is definitely a character and franchise that will get showcased throughout the next several years. We're making a shift into Phase 4 and it's like the MCU is only going to get better.

Kids that are growing up now don't even realize the importance and impact of the BP movie, but it's a great thing that he'll finally be represented on the big screen properly.

What's going on with that? The comic thread is on life support. I haven't seen Jays25 in a minute.

Long story short, I'm tryna get both my weight and my life experience up before I undertake that project because I seriously do not plan to do any ****ing around on it. This **** will be my magnum opus word is bond but I got other things I want to do as well.

Also I'm really trying to combine my powers with Nik, I been told him that I need his vision to really bring the **** to life, but I need to level up before I even attempt that :lol:.

Reminder:
16237428_1263293653720038_1431835177_n.png

14696866_1165224443526960_126454110_n.png

14055646_1113792902003448_367605466_n.jpg

14011877_1107739959275409_1802350799_n.jpg

Last edited:
Kevin Feige Reveals Marvel Studios' 10 Year Anniversary Plans And DOCTOR STRANGE Sequel Plans

Marvel Studios celebrates its 10th anniversary in 2018 and you have to believe that big things are on the way as a result. During a recent interview, Kevin Feige revealed that the primary focus of that will be Black Panther, Ant-Man and The Wasp, and Avengers: Infinity War but it definitely sounds like we should expect at least some cool new merchandise to help us all mark this very special occasion.

"In addition to that, the logo we revealed at D23. I have fond memories in 1987 of Star Wars, the first ten years, ’78-’87. They made a logo, they had t-shirts, they did small stuff. That was during the dark ages of Star Wars, where there hadn’t been anything. Thankfully we’re not in the dark ages right now with the MCU, but I think there’ll be just acknowledgements of the ten years that have come before. There will be some merchandise released and some re-releases in home video. Primarily it is all leading up to the three movies in particular and obviously, Infinity War."

As for what comes next, don't expect Marvel's tenth year to shed any light on the future. While Phase 4 may be looming, Feige was quick to once again point out that we have a while to wait before any big announcements about where things go next for Marvel Studios. "Yes. It won’t be for a while. Our focus is on the next six movies. Finishing the first three phases, getting Untitled Avengers out into the world on May 19th before publicly focusing on anything else."

Asked specifically if Doctor Strange will factor into their plans (there's been no mention of a sequel despite the fact it was a critical and commercial hit last year), Feige said: "Certainly, we would love to tell more about the Strange story [in a sequel]."

Back
Top Bottom