WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Supes can be super popular again, just got to think outside the box

The current incarnation of Supes is bad: he's super broody, flat, no personality, and his alter ego is stiff and boring

Can't tell if movie supes or comic supes you talking bout

Supes is currently married and has a kid with Lois in the comics. I don't think we have to worry about his gender or sexuality being changed. I dropped the Rebirth Superman ongoing after the first arc, but I've been loving the Rebirth Action Comics run. I only bought Superman again for the Reborn crossover.

:nerd:

x-men_fantasticfour.jpg

damn, now a certain someones never gon' shut up despite it not even close to how he guessed the return would have happened, he'll still take credit nonetheless :rofl:

threads going to be unbearable in 3...2...1...

damn, now a certain someones never gon' shut up despite it not even close to how he guessed the return would have happened, he'll still take credit nonetheless :rofl:

Yeah this actually has nothing to do with cb franchises, just Fox restructuring.

I need cliffs

Is this why Feige has been so secretive about the future of the MCU? They may have a best case scenario in mind for when the X-Men, Fantastic 4 and others join the fold and the upcoming slate may be pending the sale. If this happens, the story possibilities are endless after Thanos is wrapped up.

Feige was secretive because anything revealed would spoil the outcome of IW.

Sounds like it is Fox who approached Disney and not the other way around, at least the way it was written.

I always shared the same sentiment as lame. Y'all can check the receipts. Except for when he said Sly Stallone was going to play Galactus. :rofl:

I said 2 Comic Con's ago we would get the F4 announced in phase 4. I was only 3 years off. :nerd: :pimp:

Either way, I’m glad we’ll see X-Men, Fantastic 4, Silver Surfer, Doom, etc., done correctly.

Y'all acting like this is a done deal.

What if talks dropped and Fox walks to Warner Brothers?????

:lol:

I always shared the same sentiment as lame. Y'all can check the receipts. Except for when he said Sly Stallone was going to play Galactus. :rofl:

I said 2 Comic Con's ago we would get the F4 announced in phase 4. I was only 3 years off. :nerd: :pimp:

except lames guesses are completely wrong on the way they get back to the studios :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom