WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

That's a compelling premise for Rhodey being a Skrull. I would be kind of upset if all that time he was a Skrull though.

Hawkeye's whole family being Skrulls? That's hilarious. I'm down for that. :rofl:

It's amazing how despite doing well with movies and its amusement parks that Disney has apparently had a down yr overall, between ABC, ESPN and other ventures

Disney really needed the merger apparently, to prove something to its shareholders

I just looked up Chris Miller on IMDB...heck out his 2018 project

Capture.PNG

Also...to connect the dots

Capture.PNG

I just looked up Chris Miller on IMDB...heck out his 2018 project

Capture.PNG

Also...to connect the dots

Capture.PNG

You don't have to play detective. :lol: They announced the animated Miles film with Lord and Miller producing a while back. Then they announced Shameik is voicing Miles not that long after.

You don't have to play detective. :lol: They announced the animated Miles film with Lord and Miller producing a while back. Then they announced Shameik is voicing Miles not that long after.

I did it for myself and everyone who didn't know. Thanks for your input.

Professor X could've wiped the minds on everyone's existence of mutants and they could've been in hiding
There's a specific take on the X-Men that would be cool to execute under these circumstances.

Prof. X mindwiping humanity of the existence of mutants is part if it.

The one I had in mind only played out in an alternate universe comic.

Basically, the X-Men have been operating the entire time in secret. Facing off against most of their common threats but in the shadows. Mainly weapon X, space ****, etc.

The one I had in mind only played out in an alternate universe comic.

Basically, the X-Men have been operating the entire time in secret. Facing off against most of their common threats but in the shadows. Mainly weapon X, space ****, etc.

Yeah when thinking of how they could be rebooted whether marvel or not i always thought they could be doing it in secrer

Back
Top Bottom