WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

This is really about to be an animated movie?

Lol. I'd probably watch for Spider Gwen

marvel-rising.jpg

This is really about to be an animated movie?

Lol. I'd probably watch for Spider Gwen

marvel-rising.jpg
:lol: I recognize 3 characters that are actually on the current Secret Warriors team that has basically been turned in to an Inhumans book. When I think about it though, the original mostly got retconned in to being Inhumans too :lol:

Throwing in Squirrel Girl, Cap Marvel, Ms. America, and especially Spider-Gwen is doing its hardest to make that flick a hit and promote some characters.

Nice that they threw in the new Patriot.

Watching The Punisher with Thomas Jane for the first time in quite some time.

I've said before I liked it and didn't hate it despite how tame it was overall. I felt it covered the methodical part of Frank Castle well enough.

But now I'm remembering how much they changed detail wise. Frank's also former FBI. Similar to Netflix, his fam didn't die being caught in a gang war but it was a straight up hit based off something Frank did as an agent. Like some stuff was completely invented for this movie.

What I didn't forget but was able to still hit me is that Frank's ENTIRE family and extended family is wiped out on a beach in Puerto Rico :rofl:

These writers hate their main character. Straight OD. Same with Netflix, had Frank got done dirty by a fellow soldier he thought was a brother in Billy Russo he'd get worse than dragged. Thats torture for months.

This strike team is just doing too much :lol: is honestly want to see thw comic version of this cuz Frank would go far beyond normal revenge.

Last edited:
I was listening the Xbox podcast and it's a rumor going around that Hugh Jackman will return as Wolverine if this merger does go through.

I'm torn.

He actually had a good send off. On the other hand, there's no denying every single Wolverine appearance and movie made by the MCU would be a billion times better than what Fox did but then with that in mind I'm interested in who else Feige would cast to tell those stories.

I'd be OK if he comes as old man Logan. Then if marvel does something like give him his youth back but changes actors then.
I still like Clint Eastwood kid a esthetically

I'm a hundred percent fine with a change.

Marvel got to think about the long game about this. Hugh Jackman is not a young man and they would like to cast someone who can maybe play Wolverine for at least another ten years

He's had a nice run

Plus I have complete trust in whoever marvel chooses to cast. Marvel has like a 98 percent success rate when it comes to casting.

Yeah, recast all X-Men. I think the rumor comes from Hugh Jackman saying he would reprise his role as wolverine if he ever had a chance to crossover with the Avengers. He wanted that for a long time. Hugh was dope but we can get a comic accurate wolverine now. Cast a short, ugly, swole mfer and put that boy in a yellow suit.

Wouldn’t they just do that young face cgi on him :lol: at least a scene where he’s fighting in wars with Cap and Bucky back in the day would be nice

I actually think that he specifically spoke on the multi-movie deal being an issue.

I mean its a sort of a burden on actors who have signed on to the MCU given how they've talked about it a bit.

Last edited:
We've had enough wolverine for now. It's probably unlikely but they need to just introduce the xmen first and make them interesting. Then introduce Wolverinee

Back
Top Bottom