WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

what-makes-deadpool-such-a-unique-character-826289.jpg
More pages from this book please

I definitely agree with the Wolverine fatigue (every single X Men, Origins, The Wolverine, and Logan), but for a reboot in the MCU, I wouldn't be mad at a Weapon X origin story, then just have him show up in other people's movies.

spidermanvswolverine6.jpg

main-qimg-5e09f84eeef089d8e6f227dd5412b0c2

image-marvel-comics.jpg

even after acquisition it could take at least a year before everything is sorted

In what would be one of the most cataclysmic shakeups to ever happen to a traditional media company, 21st Century Fox is on the brink of selling the bulk of its assets — worth some $68 billion — to Disney. The Murdochs would take the remaining assets — Fox Broadcasting Co., Fox News and sports cable networks FS1 and FS2 — and form a smaller TV company. Negotiations have progressed, with a deal expected to be announced as early as next Wednesday. It would then take about a year from when the deal closes and regulatory approval is granted, and an acquiring company is legally prohibited in managing the pending acquisition, even though speculation is already rampant about which executives will stay and go. Even if it takes a full year to consummate, a Disney acquisition of Fox would redraw the business and make Disney far and away the most dominant studio Hollywood has ever seen.

with all the seriousness of Thanos ready to destroy the planet we gonna have Teen Groot walking around playing video games being a brat. I swear only Marvel Studios can pull this off

I was listening the Xbox podcast and it's a rumor going around that Hugh Jackman will return as Wolverine if this merger does go through.
Curious where that source came from.

But at this point, I really wouldn't mind lol. I think it's just the fanboy in me, wanting to see Jackman interact with the MCU.

I've seen the Incredible Hulk maybe 2.5 times since 2008. Not really keen on seeing this movie a third time, but I'll watch this movie as long as we're not skipping movies

Back
Top Bottom