WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

to me the timing of this deal reminds me little bit of the spider deal. Towards the end of the year and then Spidey made it quickly into the Civil War Film just a few months ahead. Just this time Marvel will Own the rights this time.

When they made the deal with Sony they was still filming CW

But Avengers 4 is already done filming I believe. Also even after acquiring the rights, Disney won't be able to touch the xmen and ff property for at least a yr

I just finished watching The Incredible Hulk. It wasn't terrible or anything. Now I can say that I've seen every film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

I wonder how different the Avengers would be with Ed Norton instead of Mark Ruffalo...oh well.

I noticed that Michael K. Williams (Omar) has a tiny part in the film as "Harlem Bystander".

vlcsnap_2017_12_09_03h07m23s253.png

Turns out that he was supposed to have a bigger role in the film that Ed Norton had specifically written for him.

It was actually a scene that got cut out. It was a scene where I got caught between the Abomination and the Hulk, and I was trying to stop them from tearing up the streets of Harlem. But then when I saw the Abomination was just so irate I told the Hulk to go kick his ***.

I come out the building. You know, I scream. And then I’m running with everybody else and then all of a sudden, I get stuck between the Hulk and the Abomination. And I’m like, ‘Holy ****, what am I going to do? Everybody calm down. Stop messing up my streets. Why don’t you got to like Connecticut? And fight over there! Why are you in Harlem?’ And then finally the Abomination is getting really mad, and I’m like, ‘You know what, Hulk, I don’t like him. Go kick his ***!’

MKW's role got cut down to this...

411690_v1.gif

Four seconds of screen time.

90% confident this is just fan speculation
Bummer. I hope he does get transported to the MCU universe due to the Guantlet and briefly fights alongside the Avengers.

Won’t happen though lol

Bummer. I hope he does get transported to the MCU universe due to the Guantlet and briefly fights alongside the Avengers.

Won’t happen though lol

Pretty sure we'll probably see a shot of the Baxter Building or the X-Mansion and that's it

They can just use the time stone and put cap
And Bucky back fighting wars with Logan right beside them, that would be enough for me..

Now that F4 is going back to the MCU what are the chances the vacant Avengers building becomes the Baxter building? And if it does happen is that something Feige already had planned? Cause if he did then he must have known about getting those rights back before any of this news broke out. :nerd:

And regarding Jackman being in the MCU, I’d rather him not. Loved him as Wolverine but I don’t want any of the Fox-Men cast to be involved with it. Keep all that away from the MCU and start fresh. Make things right from the start.

Last edited:
gotta start fresh. at this rate avengers tower is either the baxter building or oscorp tower. leaning towards oscorp with how it was one of the main plot points in homecoming. seems stupid to highlight that in a spider-man movie without it being a part of building his world further.

I had no idea Rickson Gracie was in Hulk. He's a legit fighter and also father of Royce Gracie (first UFC champ ever). If he used any Judo or Jiu Jitsu against Abomination it would've been :pimp:

008TIH_Rickson_Gracie_001.jpg

He's the first MMA fighter in the MCU. Sorry GSP

Last edited:
When Fox sells to Disney the rights to FF actually revert to Constantin Films, believe it or not.

Disney has to make a separate deal with them.

I read that and none of the alleged reasons for why it sucks bother me in the least. Barely even concerned.

Fox tv will stop.doing scripted shows and rely on sports news, and possibly just reality shows? Well thats their choice if they refuse to find another studio to get tv shows. All the good shows will most likely move and survive on some Disney channel or streaming service (ABC, Hulu, FX, FXX).

Also not super worried about Fox Searchlight (probably gonna change the name) or any other more studio losing its edge or being Disnified. That'll be based on if they make a profit. Not every Disney asset has the Disney logo before the show/movie starts. They can distance themselves image wise.

As for media entertainment dominance, oh well. Tell the competition to be more competitive. Comcast, Viacom, CBS corp, and Time Warner gonna have to step their game up.

I read the article and the only thing that bothers me is the part about Disney demanding 60 percent of profits from theaters. That's got to hurt the smaller theaters.

I don't really care about the monopoly it has on the movie industry because I like the movies that they make.

I literally don't care about the fox channel

And I think they want to do two streaming apps. Probably one will have a clear affiliation to Disney and will have all the kid friendly stuff and the other one wilhabe edgy content that would've normally been on netflix. I'm probably skipping both apps. I enjoy my Netflix and it's not like I'm using Netflix to watch Disney stuff. If I want to watch marvel stuff I have most of the movies on blu ray anyway.

The point of the matter is that fox was selling regardless to get smaller and focus on news so whoever they make a deal with will result in some monopilization. Imagine if they had sold to Comcast? Better they sell to Disney so we can get some good movies out of it LOL

Last edited:
You know what would be a dope way to finish phase 3? Imagine Iron Man trying to move the Avengers back into the Avengers building but someone stops him.

'Sorry it's occupied'

'This is Avengers headquarters'

'Sorry it's being renamed the Baxter building'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom