WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Would've been trash = I love you too, honey bunny. . .

to be fair, when studios put millions into a project and start backing away from it i.e. demoting it from film to tv, pulling advertisements, manipulating the release date to dodge rotten tomato scores, straight to DVD, etc.
it usually means there’s something wrong with the project aka TRASH.

every now and then you get a project where this happens to thats just fine, but its rare.

Kinda wish AoS didn't touch Inhumans so Kevin Feige could just pretend that Inhumans show don't exist and use his own Inhumans down the line

No.

This seems to be set in a version of the current comic MU where Pete is alive and in his mid to late 20s being Spidey while Miles pretty much has his same origin.

I saw that too and thought they were trying too hard.

Reminded me about someone mentioning how one pic had the Spidey logo spray painted cuz he's black.

Looks like there was a Peter Parker headstone though.

woulda been trash
Buggin. War of Kings was greatness.

Bringing on Vulcan with him taking over the Shi'Ar and Black Bolt taking over the Kree would've been epic.

220px-War_of_Kings_1.jpg

Looks like there was a Peter Parker headstone though.
May be a way more literal adaption than I thought.

In the Ultimate universe Peter Parker died fighting the Green Goblin and the rest of his enemies. Then Miles stepped up as the new Spidey.

Then after Secret Wars and his universe was destroyed he came to the main MU where Peter is alive and kind of mentors him every now and then.

But its a bit more complicated and longer than that so I don't think the movie will touch on it.

Saw TIH last night and still don't care for it. Nothing really stands out. Probably the best cgi-fest battle to date in a comic book movie. My favorite scene was after he defeated Abomination and he's facing Betty when she's tryna calm him down. Then the helicopter comes after him and he has this sad look on face showing that he just wants to he left alone

7 / 10

Last edited:
Incredible Hulk rewatch

Bruce Banner should have found a way to get a taste of Factory Bae. She was looking succulent fresh out of the shower when he was escaping. Lawd. :evil:

Blonsky didn't have to kill the dog like that :smh:

Did the US government repay that poor factory owner for all that destruction?

Being friends with Tony Starks >>> Being friends with Captain Nazi. Bruce went from sleeping on the streets in rags in 3rd world counties to tailored made suits. Styling and Profiling! 8)

Liv Tyler is such a subpar actress. She ruined every scene they had together.

Betty was such a trash joint, no wonder Bruce never called her again. How you give Old Bae your New Bae's clothes and razor to use?!

Blonsky catching that swift kick to the chest still brings the LULz :rofl:

I feel like Stern having a floor filled with Banner's blood still needs to be addressed somehow

They need a way to bring back General Ross in the MCU

Tony Starks cameo at the end! :pimp:

Overall, this played some much better in the theatre from what I remember. A lot of the jokes didn't land the same 9 years later.

4/8

Incredible Hulk rewatch

Bruce Banner should have found a way to get a taste of Factory Bae. She was looking succulent fresh out of the shower when he was escaping. Lawd. :evil:

Blonsky didn't have to kill the dog like that :smh:

Did the US government repay that poor factory owner for all that destruction?

Being friends with Tony Starks >>> Being friends with Captain Nazi. Bruce went from sleeping on the streets in rags in 3rd world counties to tailored made suits. Styling and Profiling! 8)

Liv Tyler is such a subpar actress. She ruined every scene they had together.

Betty was such a trash joint, no wonder Bruce never called her again. How you give Old Bae your New Bae's clothes and razor to use?!

Blonsky catching that swift kick to the chest still brings the LULz :rofl:

I feel like Stern having a floor filled with Banner's blood still needs to be addressed somehow

They need a way to bring back General Ross in the MCU

Tony Starks cameo at the end! :pimp:

Overall, this played some much better in the theatre from what I remember. A lot of the jokes didn't land the same 9 years later.

4/8
trippin man
Movie was good

That Blonsky fight at the college where hes juiced up and then gets wrecked with one kick :pimp:

tumblr_lmlodnP4Rp1ql41ypo1_500.gif

Better kick than Scumbag Steve's :lol:

I’m sure. That’s why Captain Nazi was too busy “fixing” the propeller while the Hulk was running wild on the helicarrier

I don’t remember Captain Nazi flying into the propeller and giving it torque. Must be a new definition of saving.

Anyway, in order to survive a fight you got to have brains. I can't believe Blonsky stood in front of Hulk and basically dared him to hit him hard. Stupid ***

Back
Top Bottom