WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Daredevil thw movie in on HBO and in watching some of it.

All I remember is it wasnt good. Its been so long I only remember a few details about it.

I got a nice thing to say though. Despite it being mostly leather, DD's costume isn't that bad. I specifically like how the fqce mask is done way more than the Netflix version.

Also I totally forgot this Daredevil kills :rofl: Son flipped a dude on to the train tracks and let the C train run him in half! :rofl:

Still feel bad for Ben. Can't get right in either of the Big 2 universes.

EDIT

Ok now I remember why this was so bad :lol:

Last edited:
^^I remember really liking the Elektra spinoff movie. It's probably less to do with how good the movie was and more to do with the crush I had on Jennifer Garner lol

*edit

Also I like the idea of the multi-verse theory. I'd like marvel to build a mutant world without having to worry about working around the Avengers.

Last edited:
You can't really start with Miles with out having Peter first unless you're not covering the source material or trying to adapt it at all.

There was no way the MCU was gonna start with Miles first and then bring in Peter later as the older Spider-Man that Miles followed after.

Maybe in a comic or cartoon that could work. But even in the trailer they're showing some of that Peter×Miles mentor relationship.

yeah, was wondering how he was sticking on the walls with some shoes on... other than the logo looking like a basketball and the shoes, i like it!

Wow, I’m really interested in this. So, this takes place after Ultimate Pete is killed?

I’m liking the animation.
No.

This seems to be set in a version of the current comic MU where Pete is alive and in his mid to late 20s being Spidey while Miles pretty much has his same origin.

so spider man wearing aj 1's to fight crime????
his feet gonna be hurting
I saw that too and thought they were trying too hard.

Reminded me about someone mentioning how one pic had the Spidey logo spray painted cuz he's black.

Just got done rewatching Hulk. Besides some continuity errors early in the movie during the chase (went from night to dark and then back to night), it was a lot better than I remembered.

Wow, I’m really interested in this. So, this takes place after Ultimate Pete is killed?

I’m liking the animation.
More like a mix of both, the opening gives the impression that PP is dead (tombstone, Ultimate Universe comics) and later on you see PP (current comics after the Secret Wars ending).

Still can't believe they didn't go with the Inhumans as a film(s)...

The War of Kings story arc played out on the big screen would've been nice. . .hell, they still might use certain elements of the story...
woulda been trash

I just finished watching The Incredible Hulk. It wasn't terrible or anything. Now I can say that I've seen every film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

I wonder how different the Avengers would be with Ed Norton instead of Mark Ruffalo...oh well.

I noticed that Michael K. Williams (Omar) has a tiny part in the film as "Harlem Bystander".

vlcsnap_2017_12_09_03h07m23s253.png

Turns out that he was supposed to have a bigger role in the film that Ed Norton had specifically written for him.

MKW's role got cut down to this...

411690_v1.gif

Four seconds of screen time.

Michael K Williams was almost Luke Cage?!

I'm joking

Back
Top Bottom