WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Nit picks:

-MBJ performance, was...interesting but tonally dissonant with the rest of the film. Wish he he toned it down a bit.
- the CGI is mostly trash, abrley better than a PS4 cut scene.
-final CGI fight on the vibranium hyper loop looks terrible.
- Wakabi and Okoye alleged love, could have been actually been in the movie rather than based on lines of dialogue.
- The Marvel green screen studio operation in atlanta is not good either, how about this...do it live on location becasue it's distracting when we only see one wakandan street and it totally looks like a set.

tumblr_p4cdrd8I6X1qhfea2o1_540.jpg

Lol Zik you know that if Cap did what T'Challa did you'd be screaming cheater :rofl:
T'Challa didn't do anything.

His stepmoms, sister, and ex-gf helped him while he was in a coma and didn't know.

Besides Steve is a well known scumbag given he's the kind of dude that can not tell someone who killed their parents and then harbor their murderer cuz he's in love with that murderer. So you cant compare him to a noble and honorable man like T'Challa.

Not like I called dude a cheater when this happened

32c860944c7a4f19_tumblr_ns9uuo1dKj1spln4go1_500.xxxlarge.gif

Oh Steve would've died if the Winter Soldier didn't fish him out of the water blah blah

FOHWTBS

Last edited:
Question. Has Dr Doom ever been a BP villain?

Just imagine for a moment.. Latvia in an arms race with Wakanda in the mcu

I really liked the dynamic between T'Challa and Shuri. Really felt the brother/sister vibe between them.

I can see why some people complained about the CGI. Yeah, it wasn't the best the MCU has to offer, but I think it was good enough.

Back
Top Bottom