WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I had low expectations for the CGI scenes, that’s probably why it doesn’t bother me as much. There are MCU movies with crappy CGI, they don’t always get it right and I expect them to get it wrong even more so for the series. I just want a decent series that ties into the MCU, brings in some new characters, etc. Everybody knows Daredevil is coming. I could care less about Megan but whatever, MCU is extremely popular and they’re going to bring in goofy cameos like that. So far, this is infinitely better than Ms. Marvel.

She looks straight out of a video game cut scene in that clip

Not even cut scene quality…Somebody said **** it and pulled out the old Sims 2 CD-ROM…Loaded up those default renders then went to bed…

1662070771837.gif

Last edited:
This episode was fye! I like the way they wrote Meg into the episode. Kinda hate the internet ruined it. The twerk was cringe because it was probably the mocap actress(that has suddenly disappeared from the internet). Wong is the man! He is quickly becoming my favorite MCU character. “You know you just admitted to a crime, right?” “I must go.” :lol:

As far as the cgi, y’all don’t have that same energy for those DC shows. :rolleyes

As far as the cgi, y’all don’t have that same energy for those DC shows. :rolleyes

now yall just making stuff up to defend marvel :rofl:

cw dc shows are the butt of jokes when it comes to cgi, hell even their practical pleather costumes are ridiculed

as for dc films, they have way bigger issues than cgi :lol: but cavills cgi'd out stache definitely didnt escape ridicule

if anything, its pretty much a compliment to criticize just the bad cgi and not much else

There’s some serious incel **** on Twitter…. Mfers are really drawing the line on her throwing it back with Meg?????!!!!??? These are probably the same adult babies who probably beat it to comic stills, but have a problem with it live action. Make it make sense :lol:
Twitter is not a real place

Sounds like this is worth the watch?

Haven’t watched this or the Marvel show.

I'm enjoying it.
Like every show, with characters I'm not invested in, I'm not expecting much, I have expectations, but I'm not letting them dictate my experience if it doesn't come to fruition. :D

So...... Now that we have talked about the CGI, what is everyone's thoughts on the Wrecking crew's plan? :nerd:

Are they trying to steal Jen's blood to power their boss (whoever that may be) or is it part of a bigger scheme to spread it around which aids in making the platform for a WW Hulk project?

Just curious of everyone's thoughts.

PO

I'm enjoying it.
Like every show, with characters I'm not invested in, I'm not expecting much, I have expectations, but I'm not letting them dictate my experience if it doesn't come to fruition. :D

So...... Now that we have talked about the CGI, what is everyone's thoughts on the Wrecking crew's plan? :nerd:

Are they trying to steal Jen's blood to power their boss (whoever that may be) or is it part of a bigger scheme to spread it around which aids in making the platform for a WW Hulk project?

Just curious of everyone's thoughts.

PO
Fisk

There’s some serious incel **** on Twitter…. Mfers are really drawing the line on her throwing it back with Meg?????!!!!??? These are probably the same adult babies who probably beat it to comic stills, but have a problem with it live action. Make it make sense :lol:
Yall throwing that word around way too much. I think some of you marvel fans are in serious denial about the state of the MCU. Phase 4 had been trash all around (save for a couple of spots). The quality as a whole has drastically dropped since Endgame.

Reactions: OTG
Yall throwing that word around way too much. I think some of you marvel fans are in serious denial about the state of the MCU. Phase 4 had been trash all around (save for a couple of spots). The quality as a whole has drastically dropped since Endgame.
I think what he's referring to is people being mad about Meg The Stallion being on a marvel show altogether because she represents what they don't like in a woman. Alot of people are really taking a stance on women acting bold as of late. It's one thing to clown the WNBA for its lack of excitement, it's another thing to hate on a woman for simply making an appearance on a Marvel show.

Whole internet, bruh. 🤣

-foe
Read any she hulk thread on Twitter and guaranteed there’s a lot of people with anime pictures hating on the show because it’s bad for the kids. I’m not kidding. Mfers are really attacking this show because twerking isn’t good for you kids when the show is rated TV-14.

I’m saying they’re drawing the line at TWERKING. Bootleg cap decapitated a man with a shield but Twerking is too much.

Either Russian bots have infiltrated online reviews for marvel or incels are seriously bothered by this show.

Read any she hulk thread on Twitter and guaranteed there’s a lot of people with anime pictures hating on the show because it’s bad for the kids. I’m not kidding. Mfers are really attacking this show because twerking isn’t good for you kids when the show is rated TV-14.

I’m saying they’re drawing the line at TWERKING. Bootleg cap decapitated a man with a shield but Twerking is too much.
Twitter is not a real place
Pretty much this. Twitter is a cesspool.

Back
Top Bottom