WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Not trying to sh*t on your opinion or anything because obviously everyone is entitled to their own but I digress. I'll focus on this particular critique:

"What they should've went with was just everyday life stuff the guardians would do. Change up the genre for once. Make Cowboy bebop in the marvel universe"

While this idea sounds good for a TV series (ala Star Trek and Firefly),, showing some grandiose and epic stuff is par for the course for a blockbuster like this. That's why they showed the Guardians battling that battery-stealing monster in the beginning -- that is everyday life stuff for them. It just so happened to connect to a larger story arc.

And frankly, I found Ego to be a nice change of pace from the villains that MCU movies usually have. Yes, his plans of taking over the universe were typical but he approached it in a different way by acting friendly and familial when you knew he was full of sh*t. But i don't know. I have a soft spot for GotG

Ego was cool and threatening

My complaint in that regard is the fact that Mantis' only purpose as a character is to be Kryptonite for him :lol:

And I wondered how they would BS the Guardians into killing a god but they gave Quill the powers too, and all was well.

I really didn't like how he is considered a "Celestial" in the MCU tho

Last edited:
Ego was pretty coo as far as marvel movie villains go. He's probably one of the more fleshed out ones besides Loki.

Finally saw the Thor trailer....

Good lord Led Zeppelin works so damm well for it.

And they didn't give too much away.

There's still an official trailer to come. The led zeppelin trailer is just a teaser trailer. The official trailer is almost certainly to give too much away and I'll try to skip it to the best of my ability.

I tried my best to skip the official Spidey trailer but it effing shows up at every movie I watch :lol:

I was beyond lucky that GotG 2 came out at the beginning of the summer season, so I wasn't spoiled with its official trailer in previous movies

Last edited:
Better than the first. One of the most emotional cbm's I've watched. It's probably my favorite cbm honestly. It hit on all points.

I really didn't like how he is considered a "Celestial" in the MCU tho
I gave a look when he said he was a celestial when the closest thing he's ever had was being allowed to be an elder of the universe but I rolled with it given the definition of celestial is vague enough you can consider this version of Ego one.

Tim Duncan is a HUGE Punisher fan :lol:

Not bothering with the idiot picking and choosing about doing the right thing and Rogers eagerness to be a soldier for the American gov.

Duncan is a HUGE fan of guns on the low :lol:
:lol: I was shocked when I found this out with this:
fcf31f90-3e13-11e4-8e6a-619ad40eddb7_10425355_496029307166275_4825964281209320483_n.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:
another thing about IW is I wonder what I'll(and everyone else) will complain about or what will be the "slow times" in the film if any Or will things get a pass because of how massive this film will be and all the character dynamics in play.
Like we will be like

- That lullaby Gamora used on Hulk :stoneface:
- Convo with Peter(Quill) and spiderman about the loss of their parents :stoneface: corny man

or will it be
-That lullaby Gamora Used on Hulk :pimp: showing BW how it's done
-Convo with Peter(quill) and spiderman about loss of parents got me all in my feels man :frown:

I also wonder how many trailers will be for this film, like to me a a teaser and official trailer and you're good, but trailer 2, trailer 3. If that happens may have to limit the films I actually see in theaters before IW releases. Can't be having a Hulkbuster, Doomsday situation

I need to be able to stand up and clap when crazy ish happens

Last edited:
I'm going to do my damndest to avoid anything after the teaser trailer

IW comes out in May

BP comes out in February. My guess is that they'll show the official trailer in that movie so I'm just going to have to close my eyes and go 'lalalalallalaa' to myself

As far as pace goes, I'm hoping that they'll have 40 minutes of exposition but the rest of it is just straight fighting and action

The way the LotR series went, it was like the 1st movie was the exposition and movie 2 and 3 is just straight fighting

I want something close to LotR 2 lol

Last edited:
I remember dudes complaining Civil War moved at a break neck speed the way it was paced.

I expect something similar to that for IW.

I loved CW though.

Just saw Doc Strange on Netflix and I enjoyed it again. Easily Marvels best origin. Only fault is the villain, who is just ok. Mordo is gonna be a great villain. They did way too much with that crash tho. Bruh flipped like 8 times :lol:

Back
Top Bottom