WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Question I have been wrestling with is WTF metal was Thanos sword made from because it cut through Caps shield.

Damn probably shouldn't be in this thread if you haven't seen it. We basically just ****ed the whole movie for you. LMAO.

Jesus WTH owns his rights and why aren't they selling them. Some money is better than no money.

I believe part of his rights are owned by Universal just like the Hulk.

Marvel doesn’t need to give him a solo film anyways imo, he’d be better off as a villain or anti-hero in dealing with BP and F4.

I just realized that now that a multiverse is in play, they can just put anything that fails into a different universe now lmao

They can still reboot inhumans in the movie verse if they want to, the right way and say that the abomination is from a different universe :rofl:

They don't have to reboot it to begin with. They don't even recognize the shows besides AOS

Screenshot_20190430-215523_Twitter.jpg

Crazy. For A3 they weren't together at the same time..

So basically, Cap is married to Peggy in an alternate timeline and not the MCU/main timeline?

The question that needs to be answered is: "Did Cap marry Peggy from the Prime timeline?"

may try to pick up on reading comics again in my free time. for those of y'all that still do read them, old or new, how are y'all doing it?

Just subscribe to Marvel Insider or whatever it is. Like $5/month and you can read a whole series in less than an hour. Everything is on there. SW and Marvel.

They consulted multiple physicists to make sure their time travel fleshes out. If that's not good enough for ya'll..

Physicists are making it up just like the writers, producers and 5 year olds.

Read that RDJ was paid 75m for IW. No wonder they killed him :lol:
You gotta remember he’s a producer too. Most of his salary comes from that

Literally no movie series in history. Not even the dark knight trilogy or Star Wars grosses close to what the avengers series has made .... and IS MAKING

Still can’t stop thinking about the movie. Man. Gets better the longer I’m away from it. Can’t wait to rewatch this Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom