Welcome to /-\TLANTA [info on Sneaker Spots and such in the A]

^ Check your local DTLRs
pimp.gif
infaraeds
tired.gif
no. they were more than likely tier 0 release, no way in hell they were a GR.

^^^Shannon Mall in Union City usually has left over heat.....cuz nobody shops there lol, except me. And I go to Walter's like every week. My university isright next to it. (GSU)

the chillis are at my local footaction. so i guess they are a limited GR.
eyes.gif
i'll wait til they hit $119 in a few weeks
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
but the neons,dont even try to look for em, they are way past gone. i'll hit up the shannon mall tomorrow, thanx Southern Northside.

Anybody know if there are any spots that split Countdown Packs in the A??

Originally Posted by DJ236

Anybody know if there are any spots that split Countdown Packs in the A??

i get all mine by halfs

Carmines/hares/4's/5's/up coming 8's/3's..

BUT i cant tell where cause NOONE knows about this spot.. And i dont want them to be selling out when i go to cop my one pair i buy from each pack
roll.gif
roll.gif

^I think I PM'ed you regarding this a few days ago
laugh.gif

You can tell us (or at least me through PM), not that many people that frequent the Southeast section or even NT are from the A.. but then again I can only doso much to try to convince you so you don't have to tell me if you don't want to
ohwell.gif

but you can most definitely tell one of the founding members of our illustrious Team GA Sole
laugh.gif
. C'mon fam, u cant just bring it up and leave us hanginglol (especially not me). PM me

Ehh i cant my , Usually go there every Saturday for the CDP to get the shoe i want.. Cant risk them not having my size..

Where yall stay in in Gwin county?

You asking "where?" like Snellville is huge
laugh.gif
.. Na, but Ilive near the Wal-Mart on 124.. and that sizing problem wouldn't be an issue since I can't go any lower than an 11

I know a spot that splits up the packs also, but I really don't want to release that info until after I get my Black Cement III's...............Irefuse to take those XX's
laugh.gif
, it's too bad I just found out aboutthis spot a week ago because I would've been splitting the packs, but better late than never

If you're not gonna give anybody info on what stores separate the packs, why bother mentioning it.
eyes.gif

It seems like alot of ya'll wear big sizes so here it goes..................

Athlete's Foot right outside of Stonecrest Mall splits the packs, that's the only place I know and the still have the 5/18 packand the 19's only, $175 for the V's and $150 for the XVIII's............I only want to split for the upcoming Black Cement III's, pleasedon't take a size 8.5

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Yeah MOSTHATED770 I shot you a PM to to no avail. You can PM me info. lol
I cant do it! Ill let you know late november after i got my 8s! haha

I know a spot where you can get the XVIII's for 120. I didn't ask the sizes. They didn't have no V's though.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Yeah MOSTHATED770 I shot you a PM to to no avail. You can PM me info. lol
I cant do it! Ill let you know late november after i got my 8s! haha
what's the point? it will be too late by then. Nobody will want to split the 11/12 pack.

It's whatever though. Thank you FlightClub23 for actually helping your fellow man. I have big feet, so you wont have to worry about me taking your size.

word black. me and u will take all the big sizes
laugh.gif
. but thanx for the store info to the homie.

also, if the store is soo exclusive to u, why bother NOT giving info
eyes.gif
, keep the *@@$ to yourself.

DUCK TALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlightClub23
....I went to that Athletes Foot this morning and they told me that they don't usually split the packages until about 2 weeks afterthey release and on top of that, they didn't even get their shipment in on time. The person that was working there said that the truck probablywouldn't get there until later on in the afternoon, so I went to DTLR to get the package.

Originally Posted by Khalfani

DUCK TALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlightClub23
....I went to that Athletes Foot this morning and they told me that they don't usually split the packages until about 2 weeks after they release and on top of that, they didn't even get their shipment in on time. The person that was working there said that the truck probably wouldn't get there until later on in the afternoon, so I went to DTLR to get the package.

How is it ducktales????? I went there saturday too and they told me they didnt receive them but if u went in there u would have seen the 5/18 pack sitting onthe wall split up in two prices, so how is it ducktales? Obviously they do split the packs, they just didnt get them in and nobody shops there so they wouldhave easily been available in two, maybe even three weeks!

But I apologize if u wasted any gas or time because of me but don't make it seem like I was lying
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom