Went to Stockton CA this weekend

America's Most Dangerous Cities: No. 5 Stockton, Calif.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

(Stockton, Calif., metropolitan statistical area)

Population: 684,406

Violent Crimes per 100,000: 885

AirPhilippines wrote:
Don't be scared homie.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

is stockton still the 5th most dangerous city in the usa? the Diaz brothers better think about moving
laugh.gif
Nick Diaz is a millionaire and dude is still living in Stockton. Dude ain't going NOWHERE.
laugh.gif

Is Stockton really that bad? I never really thought it was that bad, but then again, I moved when I was 12 and I haven't visited long enough to find out. Definitely don't hear police sirens and fire trucks as often in Seattle though.

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

and wow talk about a crap hole.

i cant walk on the street by myself during the day

i cant rock my dodger cap

and i have never seen so many damn tweekers.

northern cali= ohio of california
except for san fran

Stockton is awful but it's nothing like the Bay Area. SF is my favorite part of the Bay but the Peninsula and Silicon Valley are cool too, just different. SF is great if you're young and single but I rather raise a family in somewhere like Palo Alto or Mountain View than SF.

Originally Posted by cs02132

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

is stockton still the 5th most dangerous city in the usa? the Diaz brothers better think about moving
laugh.gif
They ain't scared homie 
pimp.gif

But real talk, Nick has made well over a million in the past 18 months and is getting a 2-3 to fight in Feb. Why that dude still chooses to live in that hell whole is beyond me 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im going to Lodi next year to train at the cesar gracie academy. How is that area
nerd.gif

This thread might change my mind
Have you seen Sons Of Anarchy?

Just drove out to Stockton yesterday and the place looked horrible. The housing was run-down and the city looked rancid. I stayed no longer than I had to and shot back out to the North Bay. The Bay Area is where it's at
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And then thishttp://www.kcra.com/news/29823625/detail.html happens
tired.gif
laugh.gif

[h1]Police: Man Punches Clerk, Vandalizes Chevron Over Burrito[/h1]
[h2]Albert Frazier Was Arrested[/h2]

POSTED: 9:16 am PST November 21, 2011
UPDATED: 9:36 am PST November 21, 2011

STOCKTON, Calif. (KCRA) -- A 34-year-old man was arrested over the weekend after assaulting a gas station attendant who told him he had to pay for his burrito before microwaving it, Stockton police said Monday.

Albert Frazier punched the clerk and vandalized the store, police said.

It happened early Saturday in the 8660 block of Lower Sacramento Road, in the Bearcreek District, according to a news release.

Frazier entered the store and started cooking the burrito, police said. When the clerk told him he had to pay first, the clerk was assaulted and the vandalism ensued, the release says.

At one point, the worker locked the Chevron station's doors so the suspect couldn't escape.

Frazier hit the clerk with a broken rack, police said, adding that he was arrested without incident.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

and i have never seen so many damn tweekers.

northern cali= ohio of california
except for san fran
... Try going to Fresno or Bakersfield.

So you went to Stockton, Oakland and San Francisco and you think you've seen the Bay?
The way some people from Socal sound, it's as if the North Bay and South Bay don't exist (when in fact they're the nicest parts of the Bay to live in if you're raising a family, although a little boring if you're young
laugh.gif
). Socal has just as many trash neighborhoods/cities/regions. Acting like East LA, South Central LA, Inland Empire, etc don't exist
laugh.gif

I guess I'm the only person that actually likes Sacramento
laugh.gif

Well I live in Elk Grove and I don't mind living here..well I have no choice but I don't think its a crap hole like Stockton.
Sacramento >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stockton.
Especially love downtown Sacramento.

I've been to Sacramento a few times and it's nice there. A nice place to visit for the first time, but not to constantly visit.

A weekend trip there could be goodtimes.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Most of Nor Cal outside of Silicon Valley sucks. Stockton has a bunch of little "Thugs" saying "Cuddy" 

im sorry but them "little thugs" will put you 6 feet deep with no hesitation. the gang violence is mind boggling here. 
and thats not bragging. its the god honest truth and the worst part about stockton. You arent safe anywhere in this city

laugh.gif
They ain't scared homie 
pimp.gif

But real talk, Nick has made well over a million in the past 18 months and is getting a 2-3 to fight in Feb. Why that dude still chooses to live in that hell hole is beyond me 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol it pretty much has to do with comfort and family. there are nice gated communities here although few years back the police had their biggest drug bust over in spanos park
laugh.gif

like WAR said the world is a ghetto. Stockton has the worst crime rate of any american city and the laid off over 100 cops aswell lol. really its a joke. the city is about to break their own homicide record. 

my favorite color is navy blue. you cant wear blue here but i dont give a %!@+. i still wear it.... aint no dumb %%% punks gonna control my life...

Originally Posted by cs02132

laugh.gif
They ain't scared homie 
pimp.gif

But real talk, Nick has made well over a million in the past 18 months and is getting a 2-3 to fight in Feb. Why that dude still chooses to live in that hell whole is beyond me 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im going to Lodi next year to train at the cesar gracie academy. How is that area
nerd.gif

This thread might change my mind

lol good luck. smaller area, nothing but cholos and skin heads 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I would rather live in Oakland, CA than anywhere else in California.

you cant be serious ? 
laugh.gif

how oakland is not higher in terms of worlds most dangerous city is beyond me
laugh.gif
its strictly warriors games for me and thats it

I really wish Downtown Oakland could flourish like SF does. They try so hard with the new restaurants and bars but it still doesn't feel right. At least they have the Fox Theater and the New Parish. Those have been some cool spots to see concerts.

The lake, college street, and downtown Oakland is definitely nice. I have a feeling that after the protests end, more young people are going to flood downtown Oakland and the lake so that might make it a bit more catering to that crowd.

I'm from Stockton.
Why we got two malls right across the street from each other?  

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Most of Nor Cal outside of Silicon Valley sucks. Stockton has a bunch of little "Thugs" saying "Cuddy" 

im sorry but them "little thugs" will put you 6 feet deep with no hesitation. the gang violence is mind boggling here. 
and thats not bragging. its the god honest truth and the worst part about stockton. You arent safe anywhere in this city

funny people call eachother "cuddy" when they aren't from the crest. and its actually spelled "Cuddie". 

I lived in stockton for ~7 years. the bad areas are really bad, but the city's rep makes it seem like the entire city is ghetto...it has its relatively safe areas

Not to derail but what is up with Salinas being so bad? My cousin was a cameraman for a news station out there and most of the reports were gang affiliated. Like homicides happen all the time up there. I had no idea it was so bad in such a rural area.

Back
Top Bottom