Western Canada Thread - Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, B.C.

Any one able to scoop the lazer 4's don't think we were lucky enough to get them up here could be wrong but ...
I checked Livestock at around noon and there's still a size 11 but it's probably gone now. The Champs at Chinook said they only got 15 pairs and it's broken sizes too.

You can get around that like ask the resaler or store you get it from to send the item marked as a special gift or comertial sample. Will exempt you from customs charge

There is a new House of Hoops at Polo Park in Winnipeg with a Kids Foot Locker next to it. I went and checked it out as it opened a few days ago.

For recent Jordan releases I noticed they had the Jordan 10 "Bulls Over Broadway" colorway and the Jordan 7 "Marvin the Martian" colorway. I did not ask for sizes, so I don't know how much they had in stock.

Ended up buying this Nike area code basketball shirt while I was there.
 ​

Last edited:
Yupp I'm from the 204, haven't hit it up but they restocked on slam dunk 6s today as well. Missed out though. Nice shirt..

Last edited:
Hey guys, from winnipeg. The restock at HOH was great. Came a lil so i miseed out on infrareds but copped my first pair of jordans, infrared 6's and my dad copped legend blue 11's

Hey guys, from winnipeg. The restock at HOH was great. Came a lil so i miseed out on infrareds but copped my first pair of jordans, infrared 6's and my dad copped legend blue 11's
Congrats on your first pair.
What time did you get there. I found out to late bout the releases. Heard there were over 150 ppl there in line.

Congrats on your first pair.
What time did you get there. I found out to late bout the releases. Heard there were over 150 ppl there in line.
we got there at 8:40 not knowing that it opened at 8. When we got there, there were like 20-30 people ahead of us so idk about the 150 but there were people camping out so i believe it.

Yupp I'm from the 204, haven't hit it up but they restocked on slam dunk 6s today as well. Missed out though. Nice shirt..
Thanks, wore it today. I'm thinking of picking up a "We The North" cap next time.

How is everyone hearing about the restocks? Just by word of mouth?

Attention WPG and Canada peeps
The wife and went to polo park to check out The new Champs and FL HOH, Champs had 10's red ones and grey as well as dub zeroes teal ones and laser plus 7's french blue and martian HOH had 13' s Black and red ones and grey toes lots of sizes in black not as many grey they had 10's they had 7's too just Martian..
So that was yesterday today I was checking out FL.ca and they had 4 Columbias I p/u a pair. They didn't show when I did a site search for "Jordan retro" but they did when I just searched "Jordan". Hope this helps.

So that was yesterday today I was checking out FL.ca and they had 4 Columbias I p/u a pair. They didn't show when I did a site search for "Jordan retro" but they did when I just searched "Jordan". Hope this helps.
Thanks for the update. Repped.
I checked FL.ca and it looks like they have a lot of sizes available for the Columbia 4s if anybody is interested. I got a pair when they first released and the quality is great.

Last edited:
Thanks, wore it today. I'm thinking of picking up a "We The North" cap next time.

How is everyone hearing about the restocks? Just by word of mouth?

Just follow FLCanada on IG

Here's the drops for the last day.

Anyone know where in Canada drops air max releases? I like them but never actually grabbed a pair on release day. Any info in store or online would be appreciated.

Anyone know where in Canada drops air max releases? I like them but never actually grabbed a pair on release day. Any info in store or online would be appreciated.
I haven't been following their Air Max releases but www.deadstock.ca was going to release the Air Max Zero online if they had any left from their store. They must have sold out as they didn't release any online that day.
Also, thanks for the info earlier.

Last edited:
Aside from FL.ca which other web sites deliver to Canada? I'm wondering mostly about Foot Action and Champs.

Aside from FL.ca which other web sites deliver to Canada? I'm wondering mostly about Foot Action and Champs.
footlocker US, champs, footaction and eastbay all deliver but obviously they charge extra for shipping and customs tax can go as high as 25% the retail price if you're in Calgary.

So Foot Locker.ca canceled my order for he legend blue 4's that's not that big of a deal what bugs me is I had to call them to find out. I was able to get a pair from hoh polo apparently they have lots.

Last edited:
  • 7 Posts. Joined 2/2014

SNEAKER FREAK  is back – Vancouver’s premier sneaker convention. A place where collectors and enthusiasts can buy, sell or trade their footwear. 

This is your chance to check out a huge selection of vintage, newly released, and always authentic kicks at the 2015 Sneaker Freak convention, located at Heritage Hall on Main and 15th in Vancouver, BC.

Tickets are only $5 if you buy before April 30th - as a bonus each pre-sale ticket will receive a Jason Markk Sneaker Wipe (limited quantities)

Come check us out:

SUNDAY, May 24th, 2015
11:30am – 5:00pm

Heritage Hall
3102 Main Street
Vancouver, BC

If you are interested in purchasing a table to display/sell your shoes or merchandise, please contact us at:[email protected].

http://sneakerfreak.ca

http://facebook.com/sneakerfreakca

Jason Markk partners with Sneaker Freak

Jason Markk makes premium goods and accessories for the shoe market. Their goal is to fulfill the needs and wants of today’s shoe consumer by offering innovative, high-quality products and accessories. Their mission is to become the most widely recognized and trusted shoe product and accessory brand in the world.

Back
Top Bottom