Western Canada Thread - Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, B.C.

Considering we got the SBBs n Chis, is it fair to assume Calgary/Edmonton'll see the Powder Blue 1s as well? Thanks!

anyone know how much retail is on those 14s coming out this weekend?

EDIT

looks like 14s are going to be $220.

Last edited:
So anyone going to camp out this weekend for the 11's? I was at Champs yesterday and they're already on page 15 for raffles lol

So anyone going to camp out this weekend for the 11's? I was at Champs yesterday and they're already on page 15 for raffles lol

Camp out to spend 320? Nahhhh these are so abundant, paying resale will be like 30-50 premium.

Last edited:
Hahahah I didn't line up fuk that noise, but TBH i paid a guy 50 bucks to line up for me, money well spent IMHO.

hahaha nice, it seemed almost impossible to win the raffle. 

Is anyone gunna go for the Metallic blue foams on NYE or the "class of 97" pack? I wonder if Calgary will get the class of 97 pack, I'd love to grip that. 

Hahahah I didn't line up fuk that noise, but TBH i paid a guy 50 bucks to line up for me, money well spent IMHO.

Well done. I've thought about doing that as well. This was what it was like in Winnipeg. Heads had their chairs set up Thursday afternoon. Next year people going to have chairs set up Monday for big releases. No raffles here.

Thursday afternoon???? That's waaaaaaaay too crazy. Could you imagine how early they would line up if they brought the concords back next year? My gawwwd

I ain't gunna lie, it's nice to see people play the "honor system" and be respective of others. 

I see that ***** in the US like black Friday or when the concords got retro'd, and it makes me seriously want to never go to a release. 

When I went to meet the guy to pay for the sneakers, everyone was super chill in line and no one was beefing or trying to start drama. 

I copped aqua 8's on sale at a store i didn't expect to  have them, Sportchek. Seemed like they had a full size run too

I'm sure they will restock these haha they prolly made like close to 2 million pairs .[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Was at Edmonton south common this morning.

40% off of clearance apparel
25% off has wall
50% off of equipment

FSR of grey and black flyknit air maxes

Some other notables

Decent number of sizes in the shoes above.

Lineup to pay was about an hour. It was like Philippines national day in there today. Lol

I was at Cross Iron Mills today and the store was the same thing but with a worse shoe selection

40% off clearance apparel
25% hash wall

Not sure about equipment

Hash wall was garbage....mostly cleats

Only thing I saw that was decent was the same White Lebron XIII

I picked up some tech fleece hoodies - $100 with 40% off so was a pretty good price - $60

I scooped up the only camo tech fleece wind runner in small and a dark green and camo in XXL for a buddy

Can you take pics of what Cross Iron has for ball shoes next time? Its a 3 hr travel 4 me. Interested in KD7 and LBJ, Penny 2, CB34.

Sup, I m from Vancouver. Wanna know which store are getting in the Harden's asg shoes tomorrow? They are pretty darn nice. I checked footlocker.ca only the dame 3 asg is releasing...

Checking in from YEG.

Sneaker scene is so bad here, it's just high schoolers and midgets with small feet. Can't find a pair of shoes anywhere that has a size 10.5 - 11

Last edited:
Calgary bros...

Nike Flex Repel Shorts... $120 retail.

All over Winners for $29.99

Sunridge location has loads in all sizes.

Also spotted them last week in Saskatoon Winners... not Confederation Mall location... the other one.

Go get em!

Back
Top Bottom