What’s it like to work at stockX? I quit after 1 day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The op is super soft and does not know hard work. I’ve had hard jobs like the assembly line at Chrysler and many years at sneaker retailers during the holidays. What you wrote sounds like a busy day. You’re better off doing nails or hair.

JNAP IN THE HOUSE!!

I don't know how NJ works, but $18/hr seems pretty good..Based on 50 hrs (assuming anything over 40 is time and a half) that's almost $1000 a week..So you can't live in NJ for $3000 (roughly after taxes)?..

And you really cried after working one day at a job?..And quit?..And you're 30?..Jeezus, you softer than a fresh roll of Charmin..You must not have any responsibilities in life like a wife, kids, car payment, or mortgage..
Lived in NJ all my life but $18/hr is really good for such a low level job. Most low level jobs and min. wage aint offering higher than $10-12. Dunno much about warehouse jobs since I haven't looked into them. And ones that offer more are fewer of course. I've been looking for jobs since I graduated and am doing an unpaid internship in the city at a PR agency atm

Lived in NJ all my life but $18/hr is really good for such a low level job. Most low level jobs and min. wage aint offering higher than $10-12. Dunno much about warehouse jobs since I haven't looked into them. And ones that offer more are fewer of course. I've been looking for jobs since I graduated and am doing an unpaid internship in the city at a PR agency atm

Just in case you need a job that pays

Disclaimer:Bring Kleenex just in case.

https://stockx.com/jobs#op-258453-s...&ranSiteID=je6NUbpObpQ-IJxA_QcospRM0RRZTi2xdA

U the kind that wait around for something to happen?
:rofl:
2C5DF4E3-CC1F-4122-B72C-9FF08447A78A.gif

grown men do this?
Hell yeah and it’s annoying I don’t even smoke bud on the regular so hell no way I’m giving someone my money to fund thier habits.

I just hit them the with the fake.
DF4930E2-3529-4689-A276-E85779D42776.gif

I could never go 2-3 years without a job that’s just irresponsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom