bruh its better than a novela

its a somewhat different than wing but good

Here are a few of the last seasons I've watched:

Canaan (2009)
Tetsuwan Birdy: Decode (2008)
Tetsuwan Birdy: Decode Season 2 (2009)
Black Rock Shooter OVA (2010)
Planzet OVA (2010)

Canaan was decent, Birdy is highly recommended (the animation is pretty stellar), Black Rock Shooter left me wanting a little bit more (Great animation as well), and I would suggest avoiding Planzet like the plague. I plan on watching the Mazinkaiser OVA soon.

Quick edit, speaking of Samurai 7 I've been meaning to finish it every since it was released. I don't know why but I think Samurai Champloo filled that void and I forgot about it but now that its on netflix I've been slowly making my way through it. Its not that I don't like it, I've just been really lax about watching the entire series.

Here are a few of the last seasons I've watched:

Canaan (2009)
Tetsuwan Birdy: Decode (2008)
Tetsuwan Birdy: Decode Season 2 (2009)
Black Rock Shooter OVA (2010)
Planzet OVA (2010)

Canaan was decent, Birdy is highly recommended (the animation is pretty stellar), Black Rock Shooter left me wanting a little bit more (Great animation as well), and I would suggest avoiding Planzet like the plague. I plan on watching the Mazinkaiser OVA soon.

Quick edit, speaking of Samurai 7 I've been meaning to finish it every since it was released. I don't know why but I think Samurai Champloo filled that void and I forgot about it but now that its on netflix I've been slowly making my way through it. Its not that I don't like it, I've just been really lax about watching the entire series.

Originally Posted by shogun

the last one i watched was Neon Evangelion.  i liked it until the last episode.  the last episode didn't make any sense.

Go watch the movies:

-Death and Rebirth

-End of Evangelion

Then you should go watch the first two movies of the remake/continuation. 3 & 4 haven't been released yet.

-Evangelion 1.11 You are (not) alone

-Evangelion 2.22 You can (not) advance

Originally Posted by shogun

the last one i watched was Neon Evangelion.  i liked it until the last episode.  the last episode didn't make any sense.

Go watch the movies:

-Death and Rebirth

-End of Evangelion

Then you should go watch the first two movies of the remake/continuation. 3 & 4 haven't been released yet.

-Evangelion 1.11 You are (not) alone

-Evangelion 2.22 You can (not) advance

I used to watch anime heavy when I was in middle/high school (Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Gundam Wing, Naruto, Bleach) but stopped for a couple years. Recently, my friend put me on to Gintama. It's a pretty funny satire of samurai anime and anime culture in general.

I used to watch anime heavy when I was in middle/high school (Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Gundam Wing, Naruto, Bleach) but stopped for a couple years. Recently, my friend put me on to Gintama. It's a pretty funny satire of samurai anime and anime culture in general.

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

rewatching Hajime no Ippo
nice

pimp.gif
Im rewatching Hajime no Ippo New Challenger
will prob start reading the manga pretty soon.
Miyata
pimp.gif
Anyone read the manga? I'm more of a manga reader.
It has 917 chaps.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

rewatching Hajime no Ippo
nice

pimp.gif
Im rewatching Hajime no Ippo New Challenger
will prob start reading the manga pretty soon.
Miyata
pimp.gif
Anyone read the manga? I'm more of a manga reader.
It has 917 chaps.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom