What are some of the most morally questionable things you have ever done?

Son hit her with the Macaroni spoon.

I can't
YDbNQ.gif

I read my girl the story, she said buck buuuuuck macaroni time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Came back from hanging out with an ex (together at the time) and we messed around that night.

When I got in, my mom pop kissed me to say hi and I forgot I didn't wash my mouth after being with my ex. :smh:

That was the moment I knew I had to stop kissing my mom like that... I'm sorry mom :frown:

You kiss your moms in the mouf b?

*Disclaimer, my homie did this, not me*

My dude was dating girl a, but was feeling girl b before he started dating girl a.  Things were fine until girl b got jealous they were dating, so she starts hittin him up.  He cheats on girl a with girl b so they break up.  He starts dating girl b for like a month and then girl a comes back around.  He then proceeds to cheat on girl b with girl a (the ol' switcheroo) and girl b finds out.  She breaks it off and like two weeks later girl a and b become friends.  They got drunk together one time and called him up cussin him out and the whole 9, but I can't say he didn't have it coming 
laugh.gif

It's not uncommon for Hispanic moms and daughters to do that.

Oh you a girl ?
the-creep.gif

What was you and your ex doing? Stop messing with that man yo, he don't care about you ma. You can do better than that

Last edited:
These threads tend to have a lot of women beating in them nowadays....

hmmm..

These threads tend to have a lot of women beating in them nowadays....

hmmm..

A lot of women "beating" goes on these days.

I put quotes around it not to belittle the very real and serious problem of domestic violence, but to point out that in just about every occasion in this thread, the men were defending themselves against women who instigated physical violence.

Not condoning it, but I wouldn't be so quick to label someone as a "woman beater" if they are rightfully defending themselves. Especially if the incident is an isolated one. Sometimes, the only way to ensure your own safety (and the safety of others, in the case of the birthday beat down,) is to fight.

Freshman year of college, top from my roommate's girl while he was taking a shower.

Not a single **** given.

One of my homeboys has a 4 bedroom apt. one of his room mates is a good ol boy.
For those not familiar wit the south they are those dudes in frats that wear chubbies, button up long sleeve shirts, and visors..pickup trucks..boat shoes etc.....imagine a young steve spurrier.

Well this dude was a fat, ignorant version of that, i think he even got kicked out of a frat. Dude would always crack jokes on people he just met, make everything uncomfortable etc.
But also above all, this dude would eat EVERYONES FOOD. like even if i came over wit some churches and left for a minute, dude would grab a biscuit or somethin.

So one day im on FB and i notice my homeboy post somethin like "i cant take this anymore, people need to respect other peoples S....this dude needs to learn a lesson"

So i come over later that day and im like yooooooooooo, i have an idea.
So myself, my homeboy, his two other room mates, and two girls are over there chillin. We order two pizzas, one pepperoni and one cheese.
We all go in on the cheese pizza, just chillin in the livin room....about two slices are taken out of the pepperoni one.

So i go to the bathroom with a pair of scissors, and pinch some "hair" and snip some off.
Then i take the scissors and cut it into small pieces similar to those things you see in an etch a sketch.
My homeboy goes in after....does the same thing.

So we got this hair in a napkin, we take the pepperoni pizza and lift up the cheese and toppings with a fork, and sprinkle the extra seasoning all on it.
put it in the oven for a lil to melt everything back in place.
And everyone knows whats goin on, one girl was like "that dude is gonna kill one of you"

Sooooo......dude shows up, starts doin his usual schtick crackin jokes, he sees us chillin eating pizza, and my homeboy is like
"theres some pepperoni left on the table over there, but just take two slices man"

Dude takes a slice, eats it real fast.

we all like :x

Dude takes another slice, eats it real fast.

im like :wow:

NEVER TOLD HIM >D

Last edited:
off the top of my head, some juvenile ish:

- this one girl was feelin me, didnt like her at all. proceeded to piss in her pantry in her apt

- also pissed off her balcony

- bought a Macbook pro from my friend who said that his roommate left in their room after taking it from dude's room in another dorm

- pissed in my "friend's" coffee machine during a party (without him knowing) after he said some reckless things

- pretended to like girls even though I didn't.

Last edited:

Would've been better if yall woulda just left the pizza out so he ate it on his own.

Smashed my cousin's girlfriend.

Then a few years later I smashed his new girlfriend.

And now they are soon to be married. I gotta live with it.
tired.gif

Smashed my cousin's girlfriend.

Then a few years later I smashed his new girlfriend.

And now they are soon to be married. I gotta live with it. |I

Pics :nerd: That's wild though. You think he knows? I'll post some stuff later but I can't be dry snitching on myself in case certain cats are lurking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom