What are some of the most morally questionable things you have ever done?

Years ago I got super drunk and robbed a KFC.

I was at a party that was within walking distance from my crib.

Got all the way ****** up, then since I realized the party was over and I wasn't pulling anything decided to go home and call it a night.

I'm walking, and I start thinking to myself, "Damn, I'm hungry as hell. Lemme see what's open."

There is a shopping center on the same street between my crib and where the party was, so when I pass it I walk through it to see if any of the fast food spots are open. Mind you it's like 3 in the morning only thing open is McDonalds and it's not in that shopping center.

So I'm about to give up, when I see the KFC on the street (i entered on the party's end, left on my crib's end where the KFC is) and see that the lights are on.

So I'm like "Aw **** I'm bout to **** some chicken up! Just my luck must be one of those 24 hour KFC's you hear about! (never actually heard of one) Never knew it had these hours this is about to be my post-party spot!"

I walk up to the door, it's locked. I figure it must be drive through only after a certain time like Wendy's or something.

So I walk up to the drive through window, and see nobody's in there. I start yelling and no one come's and I'm getting frustrated. I was so hype for some chicken and now KFC is fakin' on me.

I push the drive through window, and it just opens completely. I pause for a moment, look around, take a couple steps back, get myself a running start, and jump straight through the window. Mind you I'm running and jumping through the window in order to move as quickly as possible so no one sees me, but the KFC is right there on the street blocks down from a crazy party so there are people on the street anyway.

Once I'm in I just open a fridge and start tossin giant bags of chicken strips out the window. I hop back out, pick up the bags, and now I'm walking down the street with carrying these giant briefcase sized bags of chicken strips. Whole time the only thing running through my mind is "Welp, I didn't get any P tonight but at least I came up on all this mother ****** CHICKEN my *****!!!!!!"

I figured if I acted natural nobody would think anything weird is going on. So I'm just being super casual walkin down the street with these giant clear unmarked bags of chicken at 3 something in the morning, make it to my crib, and fill the fridge up with my winnings.

Next morning I call my guys, one dude got his hands on a deep fryer, and we ate like KINGS for the next 3-4 days.

Call ducktales if you want, but it really happened. I never got caught. Everyone outside was coming from that party and was too drunk to even notice me breaking in or too drunk to care why I was carrying what looked like 100lbs of frozen chicken right after they just seen me at the party. I was scared that I would get a knock on my door from the cops or something, but I guess there either wasn't a camera or I was good at keeping my head down or something because I had no reprocussions whatsoever.

I would never be in that situation again, though. I was a crazy kid back then doing way too much way too often.

AND I had some bargaining power cause cats would come over to chill smoke play some fifa, I would provide the top quality chicken strips, and either they would provide the weed or just buy it from my roommate, so I was smoking for free that whole week :pimp:

Last edited:

Got all the way ****** up, then since I realized the party was over and I wasn't pulling anything decided to go home and call it a night.

I'm walking, and I start thinking to myself, "Damn, I'm hungry as hell. Lemme see what's open."

There is a shopping center on the same street between my crib and where the party was, so when I pass it I walk through it to see if any of the fast food spots are open. Mind you it's like 3 in the morning only thing open is McDonalds and it's not in that shopping center.

So I'm about to give up, when I see the KFC on the street (i entered on the party's end, left on my crib's end where the KFC is) and see that the lights are on.

So I'm like "Aw **** I'm bout to **** some chicken up! Just my luck must be one of those 24 hour KFC's you hear about! (never actually heard of one) Never knew it had these hours this is about to be my post-party spot!"

I walk up to the door, it's locked. I figure it must be drive through only after a certain time like Wendy's or something.

So I walk up to the drive through window, and see nobody's in there. I start yelling and no one come's and I'm getting frustrated. I was so hype for some chicken and now KFC is fakin' on me.

I push the drive through window, and it just opens completely. I pause for a moment, look around, take a couple steps back, get myself a running start, and jump straight through the window. Mind you I'm running and jumping through the window in order to move as quickly as possible so no one sees me, but the KFC is right there on the street blocks down from a crazy party so there are people on the street anyway.

Once I'm in I just open a fridge and start tossin giant bags of chicken strips out the window. I hop back out, pick up the bags, and now I'm walking down the street with carrying these giant briefcase sized bags of chicken strips. Whole time the only thing running through my mind is "Welp, I didn't get any P tonight but at least I came up on all this mother ****** CHICKEN my *****!!!!!!"

I figured if I acted natural nobody would think anything weird is going on. So I'm just being super casual walkin down the street with these giant clear unmarked bags of chicken at 3 something in the morning, make it to my crib, and fill the fridge up with my winnings.

Next morning I call my guys, one dude got his hands on a deep fryer, and we ate like KINGS for the next 3-4 days.

Call ducktales if you want, but it really happened. I never got caught. Everyone outside was coming from that party and was too drunk to even notice me breaking in or too drunk to care why I was carrying what looked like 100lbs of frozen chicken right after they just seen me at the party. I was scared that I would get a knock on my door from the cops or something, but I guess there either wasn't a camera or I was good at keeping my head down or something because I had no reprocussions whatsoever.

I would never be in that situation again, though. I was a crazy kid back then doing way too much way too often.

AND I had some bargaining power cause cats would come over to chill smoke play some fifa, I would provide the top quality chicken strips, and either they would provide the weed or just buy it from my roommate, so I was smoking for free that whole week :pimp:
Bruh....... I'm weak as ****

My mans walkn down the street with chicken strips like it was sweet

And it was.

:pimp:
my man

Man this is weird that this happened to me just now seeing how I've been frequenting this thread but let me try my hand at the classic style of NT story telling.
Dude, your 24 and afraid to **** in a public bathroom ??? Or did the gym not have a bathroom.
Gym had one but by the time I finished my routine I felt completely fine, so I started walking home lol looking back I shoulda just went and took a dump as soon as I felt it

I was in school and there was always 3 big *** dudes tryna bump with me. I was cool with everybody except their little possy, especially those 3. They just talk loud about me everytime I walk pass them, They were sort've bullies, it wasn't only me. So I always ignored them like they aint say nothing. (most of the time) For some reason they would always skip class and do these crazy things like jump fences to get out outta school. 

Dang if you really hate school that much just dont come, or drop out.

One day it got to the point where I told em if they really wanted to bump, to meet me up in the local boxing gym after school. I been boxing since I was 4. I just didn't wanna get kicked outta school.

I already let my coach know what type of guys were coming so we was all cautious.

So surprisingly enough they came with their friends and I was just getting my hands wrapped. I went up to them and said "ya'll ready to get f***ed up". Then turned around and walked away saying "we boutta get this work easy".

When they got gloved up, everybody knew what was going on so they circled up outside the ring, I told him this "You know we boxing to the death, no clock." He knodded and said let's get it. 

As soon as my coach said box I immediately made him look stupid all by himself, I was just moving and he couldn't touch me. After like 1 min of that I threw a 6 punch combination starting up in the body and picking it up top to the head. He started bleeding on the nose and i said " I smell blood Mike!" Mike being my coach. 

Long story short I took up all 3 of them m'f's and they all left bruised up and bloodied up. They ain't even look at me in school after that. 

I felt really bad when I saw them in school again with their bruised up faces. I'm not sure if there was another way around the situation but i got it handled. 

This is why I don't believe in bullying. If you're getting bullied it's cause you allow it. Say something back. Talk to your counselor, do something. You feel me

One of my close friends sister had a real fat butt, and we all went to church together. For some reason, I had a dream about her and then figured "Well if I had a dream about it it's a sign to act on it" so I did exactly what happened in my dream and we ended up messing around a lot in church.... In the pastors office at that. (Nothing I'm too proud of)

Long story short, mostly everyone left so we went in this tool shed in the back of the church to mess around. So I was putting on the condom and she was bent over, when suddenly the door swung open and we were like O_O

Imagine me standing there with my pants down looking stupid. It was her BROTHER. Who was way huger than me, lmao and I thought I was about to get the ***** whopping of my life. But he just laughed and ran away. It was actually REALLY weird.

Got caught about to give my boy's sister back shots in church..................... By my boy.

Word.

Last edited:
@goldenboyboxing that ain't morally questionable fam, that's dope :pimp: Probably the best way you could've handled that.

I was in school and there was always 3 big *** dudes tryna bump with me. I was cool with everybody except their little possy, especially those 3. They just talk loud about me everytime I walk pass them, They were sort've bullies, it wasn't only me. So I always ignored them like they aint say nothing. (most of the time) For some reason they would always skip class and do these crazy things like jump fences to get out outta school. 

One day it got to the point where I told em if they really wanted to bump, to meet me up in the local boxing gym after school. I been boxing since I was 4. I just didn't wanna get kicked outta school.

I already let my coach know what type of guys were coming so we was all cautious.

So surprisingly enough they came with their friends and I was just getting my hands wrapped. I went up to them and said "ya'll ready to get f***ed up". Then turned around and walked away saying "we boutta get this work easy".

When they got gloved up, everybody knew what was going on so they circled up outside the ring, I told him this "You know we boxing to the death, no clock." He knodded and said let's get it. 

As soon as my coach said box I immediately made him look stupid all by himself, I was just moving and he couldn't touch me. After like 1 min of that I threw a 6 punch combination starting up in the body and picking it up top to the head. He started bleeding on the nose and i said " I smell blood Mike!" Mike being my coach. 

Long story short I took up all 3 of them m'f's and they all left bruised up and bloodied up. They ain't even look at me in school after that. 

I felt really bad when I saw them in school again with their bruised up faces. I'm not sure if there was another way around the situation but i got it handled. 

This is why I don't believe in bullying. If you're getting bullied it's cause you allow it. Say something back. Talk to your counselor, do something. You feel me

what's bad about this?

what's bad about this?

Cuz a (semi)pro...they was just some jackasses.

They didn't stand a chance.

I'm still waiting for the punchline.
indifferent.gif
 Negged. 

My girl bday 2 years ago smh. We got dressed up and hit the town wit friends and family. At the club we went to a chick I used to smash was there. She tapped me spoke and kept it moving, didn't even cross paths the rest of the night. Me and my home was drunk as hell and went to take pics at the picture spot and it was a line. We come back and girl like where were u I'm like taking pics, show her the pics and she like o cool and we back chilling. One of her "friends" made up some story about me going in the bathroom with ole girl etc. This ain't the first time the **** done lied on me. So we drunk as hell and I'm like cmon my balls ain't that big to do that while u here, I ain't even seen her since she spoke. On the way home its raining I'm drunk and she tripping hitting me and jus snapping. I had just bought a new whip and its bad enough I'm already driving drunk in the rain and she wanna fight on the freeway. So I pulled over after being punched in the face and I passed my boiling point. Walked around opened the passenger door and I jus remember throwing like 8-10 jabs not giving a damb. I get back in the car and drive home and she crying n throwing up the whole ride home. I look and her blk/wht dress is now blk/wht and red. I ain't proud but she pushed me to that level. We happily ever after today and she know not to ever throw haymakers whole I'm driving.
im crying bruh you put god hands on shorty 
mean.gif
roll.gif

I just felt bad. Trust me if u gave out a *** whoopin like i did, you'd feel bad too. No matter what they said to me lol

nah. just a difference in personality. that's why it's best you have the boxing experience and not me. :lol:

you the man in my book :pimp:

Real talk, I would probably pick fights with anyone who looked at me wrong, in turn making me the bully smh

I'm a cook.. Always have been, probably always will be... I have never messed with anyone food in a unhealthy manner, no Meter how much they deserve it.. I've purposely made people's food "meh" and "ok", especially douchebags waiters... I take pride in my cooking, and if you're not getting "very good" or "great", you really deserve much worse...

You don't mess with it because you're on the back end. You're not the one dealing w/ customers. But I have witnessed chefs putting food back onto the plate after it's fallen onto the table or ground. I've also seen chefs use their bare hands plating the food because it was done incorrectly. What you don't know is what you don't know. LOL

Disgusted at what this has turned into.

I have friends that serve and even when annoyed they don't mess with peoples food.

It's because your friends WOULD GET FIRED. LOLZ You don't just 'mess' with it point blank w/o getting caught. You gotta KNOW your ENVIRONMENT and work culture. Like I said, depending on the environment, some places have tight nit groups.

I know when to do my sneak attacks w/o advertising it to the world. There was a time when I went to the cook area to get the food and literally took a spoonful of soup from the customer's soup. LOL The chef said, "good ain't it', and said he had made extra already for me to take home after my shift. LOLZ

I used to steal a lot. This is 10 years ago so whatever. I'd hit Macy's, Nordstrom and all that for North face Burberry etc. With the tags on and flip em for almost full retail. I didn't pay for ****. Gas I stole too and would hit gas and go's in other people's cars for a fee, I'd fill up carts at the grocery store and throw BBQ. I didn't work for a few years because I was making so much cake. I look back and realize I was an *** though. Especially fighting security and all. Never actually got arrested. Been caught by security but like I said...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom