What are some of the most morally questionable things you have ever done?

Messing with people's food at restaurants aint cool at all son. No respect for them people that do stuff like that

Have you ever worked in a restaurant?

Some people really do deserve that. I know the exact type that homie was talking about. They complain about every little thing in hopes of a discount, waiting for you to mess up so they can "speak with a manager" and demand they get their food free. Like, who complains about getting too much to drink? Just leave the water after you're done, not like you get charged extra.

I always make it a point to say thank you for everything, every refill, when out to eat because I been there. People really expect you to be their personal slave for the hour they eat, and anything that isn't exactly perfect is your fault and deducted from your tip
I'm so glad I never have to work in food service again. Absolutely one of the worst environments to work in when dealing with entitlement.

Have you ever worked in a restaurant?

Some people really do deserve that. I know the exact type that homie was talking about. They complain about every little thing in hopes of a discount, waiting for you to mess up so they can "speak with a manager" and demand they get their food free. Like, who complains about getting too much to drink? Just leave the water after you're done, not like you get charged extra.

I always make it a point to say thank you for everything, every refill, when out to eat because I been there. People really expect you to be their personal slave for the hour they eat, and anything that isn't exactly perfect is your fault and deducted from your tip
I'm so glad I never have to work in food service again. Absolutely one of the worst environments to work in when dealing with entitlement.
This man knows.  Food service at any level, bus, cook, waiter, etc. have it tough.  You're not only doing a labor filled job, you're doing a job filled with procedures night in and night out with 1,000 eyes on you.  That is why when I go out to eat, I always, and always make it an effort to be courteous and be on the good side of the waiter.  I'm the type that would step up and get my own napkins as opposed to sitting down and hustling a waiter for some.  It's because I know how it can be.  A waiter can be forced fed with 9,999 commands on his rounds, and he HAS to adhere to all of it.

Waiters hate the, repetitive individual requests.  Why not just say what you want all at once, instead of hustling me for every little detail when I make my rounds.

I've seen customers DINE IN, eat and clean up their stuff and bring his plates up to the counter in hopes of not paying 'tips'.  The stories are great though. HAHA.

I don't mess with people, and there's no reason to, but experience will tell you whose messing with you and who genuinely needs your attention.  I'm not irrational, but when it gets to that boiling point, I'll do it.  

Last edited:

Messing with people's food at restaurants aint cool at all son. No respect for them people that do stuff like that
That's up to the chefs.  In closer nit environments, the bond in the kitchen can be close.  I could've done so, but I had no time trying to orchestrate something, so did what I do best.  Mess with their water!!  On lesser extremes, I would use my fingers to play with the ice and drop a small spit and use my fingers to STIR it in.  

Man that stuff ain't cool at all to me. The other day I found a booger in my Sprite from Chick-Fil-A. I did nothing wrong to them at all so it just disgusted me. The fact that people play around in food sometimes just because they can or just because they wanna be funny. 

I can't **** with that lame behavior either. Have a bad customer? Punch air like Cuba Gooding Jr. when you get off of work. Playing around with people's food is never okay in my opinion.

people who justify molesting someones food because theyre being "treated badly" is some bull mane

thats one of the perks of making your own food, you dont have to deal with idiots who will spit in your stuff just because you didnt ask for your ranch and bbq sauce at the same time

I'm a cook.. Always have been, probably always will be... I have never messed with anyone food in a unhealthy manner, no Meter how much they deserve it.. I've purposely made people's food "meh" and "ok", especially douchebags waiters... I take pride in my cooking, and if you're not getting "very good" or "great", you really deserve much worse...

morrally questionable?

-I use to eat my roommates food. i never went shopping on my own and wasnt driving at the time. one night i get super high eat all his klondike
bars and just throw a $10 in the freezer 

-I had sex with so many girls, that while I was hitting it from the back on this short asian chick, i was already thinking of which one of my other 
FWB i was gonna invite over later.

-In 2006 my friend accidentally shot someone, and i lied for him all that way to trial, and even in court under oath. 
smokin.gif
 (jk)

-I have a drinking problem, i have it mostly under control now, but back in the day I had pissed in Dishwashers, front doors, out party bussses
on a bed with an ex sleeping in said bed, pissed myself, on a homeless guy in LA 3yrs ago at all star weekend, in the middle of a party, and crapped
on my friends toilet with the seat and the lid down, so basically crapped on his crapper. I drink till i black out and then some.. smdh

I've been on a roll since I recently became single.

I was talking to one chick from the office and eventually slept with her, then sleeping with her friend that introduced us the night after, while she knowingly knew we were talking.

All while texting my baby's moms trying to mend our relationship. This has been happening for the last 2 months.

Edit: Not to mention, after sleeping with girl 1, proceeded to get the sloppy top from girl 2 the night of, without rinsing or showering.

Edit 2: Did I mention, Team Raw? Both chicks with no dambs given.

Last edited:
Just get back in town for the summer. My cousin said he had some ladies on deck to chill with. I'm weary cause this dude is a habitual liar, but he's like my little brother and the times things do pop off i have a good time kicking it. At any rate I get home and My whip is waiting in the garage. Hop in it and go grab my cousin. 

On the way there my cousins lady friend said her girl bailed. The chick lived almost 30 mins across town and then another 30 back to where my cousin stayed. I was ready to go to my check down but cousin swears she's about that locomotive life. First night, and a summer full of debauchery ahead so i give in. We pick her up and head to my cousins spot.  On the way she's talking how she's gonna see which one of us is gonna be able to handle her best, head game is immaculate and a whole bunch of other ratchet lingo my mind couldnt comprehend. When we arrive he asks for a few mins of alone time. It was his smash at first and i wasnt really pressed so i let him do him. Some time passes I grab the rubber and head up there to get busy. When I walk in she starts saying light skinned dudes aint her type and my cousin says im making her nervous. Realizing i got played for the ride i start scheming.

When they finish i said let's grab some food and I'lll drop her off. Said I had to grab some gas first though. Intentionally I head 15 mins away driving distance from any public trans. My cousin is broke, she's broke and neither has a cell phone. When we get to the gas station I give my cousin a dollar and ask him to grab a black. I give the chick my card and Pin and ask her to take out $20 for the gas.

Drove away laughing that she didn't realize I handed her a Footlocker gift card. Went and beat down the check down i originally had planned. When i finally spoke to my cousin a week later he asked If i knew i didnt have anything left on my gift card.

I enjoy getting REALLY drunk. A couple weeks ago i was at a cousin's house for this little kickback they had going on. Took an 18 pack and was playing beer pong. 10 beers later I begin buzzing while playing. We lose and I start drinking beer from the house. I'm about 14 in when all my homies go outside to smoke. Now I haven't smoked in a while because I'm trying to nail a good job. So I'm just watching, one dude gets twisted as hell and starts walking around the entire backyard throwing up in random locations while I'm recording him. :lol:

Anyways, there's kitchen chairs and such back there. I grab one and put it on top of the roof of the house. Then there's a glass top of a coffee table type thing. Put that on top of a bush, did the same with a shopping cart. Then I grab a wooden chair and place it on top of a really nice and fancy canopy. Fast forward to a couple more beers, and I'm outside hitting on a chick with a boyfriend. To my defense, I didn't know she had a boyfriend, not that it would make a difference. I hear a loud rip and the canopy has a huge hole through it. The chair fell through and nearly hit her. Played it off like "what the hell was that? did someone throw that? You ok?"

Needless to say, I didn't smash. It was still a fun night.

Last edited:
I never hit a girl before. But I do remember when I was at this party some months ago, I saw this girl I thought was cute. So I was trying get through because people was dancing and ****. Then some girl bumps into me and she spilled her drink. She like "***** watch where the **** you going. Pick that **** up!" I looked at her and said "*****??" Then her boyfriend comes through talking bout some "what's up ***** you disrespecting my *****" I told him to lick my *** crack ****** and gone somewhere. Next thing you know man this ***** is windmilling the **** out of me. She got about 10 licks in before grabbed a big *** plastic spoon with macaroni all on it and slap her right across the face with it. Her boyfriend rushes at me swinging but I moved a little bit and he fell on the table where food was at. Then the cops came.....

Visual has me in tears :rofl:

Edit: in HS I ****** my friends ex girl (had his blessing)...one month in she tells me she's preggo from him and I told him but he denied it was his...so I hit for another month or two until she was showing too much...baby ended up being his...I started hitting raw when I found out she was preggo...best intro to team raw was some preggo *****

She ended up moving to sc the next year. She's married with 3 kids now. Not surprised cause her *** was soft and jiggly

Random story about her. I ****** her after school 20 mins before the 4 x 100 relay and I ran a terrible split. Coach basically blamed me and was kicking ****. I was :lol: and :smh: ...that booty was more important then that meet

Last edited:

Man that stuff ain't cool at all to me. The other day I found a booger in my Sprite from Chick-Fil-A. I did nothing wrong to them at all so it just disgusted me. The fact that people play around in food sometimes just because they can or just because they wanna be funny. 
sick.gif

Man this is weird that this happened to me just now seeing how I've been frequenting this thread but let me try my hand at the classic style of NT story telling.

So I usually walk to the gym since its about 15mins from where I live. Before I left I hit this new preworkout and it had me real pumped I even hit a new PR on the dumbell press **** had me feeling like Kratos himself 
pimp.gif
However, towards the end of my routine I start getting the mean bubble guts but its coming and going so I just think to myself, "just finish this off and get home to do damage" Anyways I finish off and start walking back home when it hits me again real bad
mean.gif
I mean it had me walking like
I even thought I had already **** myself but it was sweat trickling down my legs from all the straining
sick.gif
, BUT it goes away again...so I start to make a final dash for home when a minute later it hits me harder than ever and I realise right then my butt cavity was on its last stand, leaving me with 2 options

1) **** in my pants at 24 years old infront of all the cars and people going by or

2) Find somewhere to release the Kraken

Well I wasnt bout to disgrace myself like that so I chose option 2. I look around and see a church on my right with some bushes on the side. I jump the fence like I was Gerald Green on speed and fly straight into the bushes. Kicked off my shoes, ripped off my pants and drawers, grabbed hold of a nice firm tree, squat down with perfect form and damn near bust my lower intestines out all over the side of the church it felt so
sick.gif
but at the same time
pimp.gif
After I got it all out, I sacrificed my gym towel and wiped my *** clean, left it there, threw on my clothes and diddy bopped out that bush like
I truely feel proud of myself for not ******** my pants and not getting caught lol. Got home washed my hands and showered while
laugh.gif
@ myself

This pale little white kid got my color card pulled twice in one week because I kept telling him to shut up while we had reading hour ( this was like 2nd grade). So during story tine I staged a cry and said he called me ( WORD FOR WORD) "an ugly little chocolate punk"... He got a phone call and a week of lunch detention.
Me-1 White kid-0 :smokin

Man this is weird that this happened to me just now seeing how I've been frequenting this thread but let me try my hand at the classic style of NT story telling.

So I usually walk to the gym since its about 15mins from where I live. Before I left I hit this new preworkout and it had me real pumped I even hit a new PR on the dumbell press **** had me feeling like Kratos himself :pimp: However, towards the end of my routine I start getting the mean bubble guts but its coming and going so I just think to myself, "just finish this off and get home to do damage" Anyways I finish off and start walking back home when it hits me again real bad :smh: I mean it had me walking like

I even thought I had already **** myself but it was sweat trickling down my legs from all the straining :x , BUT it goes away again...so I start to make a final dash for home when a minute later it hits me harder than ever and I realise right then my butt cavity was on its last stand, leaving me with 2 options

1) **** in my pants at 24 years old infront of all the cars and people going by or

2) Find somewhere to release the Kraken

Well I wasnt bout to disgrace myself like that so I chose option 2. I look around and see a church on my right with some bushes on the side. I jump the fence like I was Gerald Green on speed and fly straight into the bushes. Kicked off my shoes, ripped off my pants and drawers, grabbed hold of a nice firm tree, squat down with perfect form and damn near bust my lower intestines out all over the side of the church it felt so :x but at the same time :pimp: After I got it all out, I sacrificed my gym towel and wiped my *** clean, left it there, threw on my clothes and diddy bopped out that bush like

I truely feel proud of myself for not ******** my pants and not getting caught lol. Got home washed my hands and showered while :lol: @ myself

:wow: OMGOODNESS!!! :wow:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Top notch presentation. :nthat:

Last edited:

Dude, your 24 and afraid to **** in a public bathroom ??? Or did the gym not have a bathroom.

Back
Top Bottom