what are the benefits for a man to get married?

What are the cons to two parents building a loving home, fighting through the odds set against them and raising a child together?...

None, and that can be done without marriage. Marriage is not a requirement to have a home together.
I don't see him mention marriage in that question. I believe the question was pointed at dudes who have kids with women that they have no intention of being with. Why would you do that on purpose?

What about all the single mothers out there who raise children who end up going to college and getting a degree and job though? How does whether a man and woman are married affect a child's life?

What about all the single mothers out there who raise children who end up going to college and getting a degree and job though? How does whether a man and woman are married affect a child's life?
History repeats itself more than likely, no? Idk too many single mothers who want their child to end up being a single mother too

Yo i stopped pushing the agenda of marriage at least 10 pages ago...I never said marriage was the formula.

YH you keep dodging the real point of my question.

Mom + dad raising kid in every aspect, not just FINANCIALLY

Mom raising kid while dad is off somewhere else....doing whatever.

Is simple, don't complicate it, it doesn't need to be...btw we don't live in Norway or whatever other country with you keep pushing on here that has a different concept of family, that **** is pretty irrelevant here.

If you are willing to have a kid with said woman, you should be willing to at least want to be with her for the long run at the time ya chose to start a family....why else would you want to bring a child into this world?...

Yo i stopped pushing the agenda of marriage at least 10 pages ago...I never said marriage was the formula.

YH you keep dodging the real point of my question.

Mom + dad raising kid in every aspect, not just FINANCIALLY

Mom raising kid while dad is off somewhere else....doing whatever.

Is simple, don't complicate it, it doesn't need to be...btw we don't live in Norway or whatever other country with you keep pushing on here that has a different concept of family, that **** is pretty irrelevant here.

I'm not dodging anything, like I said neither is better or worse. An example I can give is one of my best friends who really is like my brother. He got married recently and has a daughter.. He plays in the nfl and once training camp has started he's hardly there with them all the way til season ends. He doesn't spend any more time with his kid than I do with mine even tho he's married and I have 2 baby mamas.. Even if I was with my son or daughters mom I wouldn't be spending much more time than I do no. My pops couldn't spend too much time with us growing up once he got into the fire dept and started a business. It doesn't mean our kids aren't going to be equipped for success and independence which I believe to be the main objective as a parent.

I already said those countries are at where this country is trending towards and there is good reason for that

this clown younghollywood takes every oppertunity to let us know how great his life is huh:lol:
yeah...

everyone is making good points...

but younghollywood's posts should be taken with a grain of salt...

cuz son is like... in the top .01% of wealth in this country...

its like VC trying to teach a dude from Kinko's how to dunk...

:lol:

I'm not dodging anything, like I said neither is better or worse. An example I can give is one of my best friends who really is like my brother. He got married recently and has a daughter.. He plays in the nfl and once training camp has started he's hardly there with them all the way til season ends. He doesn't spend any more time with his kid than I do with mine even tho he's married and I have 2 baby mamas.. Even if I was with my son or daughters mom I wouldn't be spending much more time than I do no. My pops couldn't spend too much time with us growing up once he got into the fire dept and started a business. It doesn't mean our kids aren't going to be equipped for success and independence which I believe to be the main objective as a parent.

I already said those countries are at where this country is trending towards and there is good reason for that

And unfortunately, just like army wives raising kids alone while husbands are deployed IS NOT MORE IDEAL than having both parents equally present, yeah the job gets done, yeah kids get everything money can buy, but not being able to put your kid to bed at night must suck.....and you only find your situation of 2 different baby mommas ideal because of your financial status...lets swap you with Ninjahood and imagine that dude with 2 baby mommas....right, very ideal.

this clown younghollywood takes every oppertunity to let us know how great his life is huh:lol:

Dude seems pretty humble and open about his life. He don't gotta tell nobody on here ****. I've seen a lot of positive post/insight/knowledge from dude. This is why we can't have nice things.

And unfortunately, just like army wives raising kids alone while husbands are deployed IS NOT MORE IDEAL than having both parents equally present, yeah the job gets done, yeah kids get everything money can buy, but not being able to put your kid to bed at night must suck.....and you only find your situation of 2 different baby mommas ideal because of your financial status...lets swap you with Ninjahood and imagine that dude with 2 baby mommas....right, very ideal.

Ftr steezy if you care to go back Idc if ya do or not. Personally I rather have no kids than a "baby momma" I said. Again pros n cons to everything. I can't knock young.......I have no respect for a deadbeat dad not a dude like him who has to maintain cashflow and success, his kids eat good and they know who they father is........I'm sure they will be iight. I'm sure Justin loves Diddy. I'm sure MJ sons loves him........even his lesbian daughter. They understand they father on a different level.

Dude seems pretty humble and open about his life. He don't gotta tell nobody on here ****. I've seen a lot of positive post/insight/knowledge from dude. This is why we can't have nice things.

I think dudes on here get drawn to the guy who posts how lavish his life is and hang on to his every word rather frequently.

Ftr steezy if you care to go back Idc if ya do or not. Personally I rather have no kids than a "baby momma" I said. Again pros n cons to everything. I can't knock young.......I have no respect for a deadbeat dad not a dude like him who has to maintain cashflow and success, his kids eat good and they know who they father is........I'm sure they will be iight. I'm sure Justin loves Diddy. I'm sure MJ sons loves him........even his lesbian daughter. They understand they father on a different level.

Money money money, it plays a very important factor in why he's able to have somewhat of a healthy relationship with his kids, it's admirable, but lettuce not fool ourselves, take money out the equation he wouldn't be able to keep two different women content with his children and how he provides for them, a ****storm will be bestowed upon him and all of a sudden such an ideal situation wouldn't be ideal...a man can only do so much but having two baby's with two different women shouldn't even be considered a guideline as to how a man should raise/start a family.

Question YH you ok with another man being more present in your child's life than you are?...being that you are not involved with either mom and they are entitled to have relationships and fall in love with another man....maybe not now, but later down the line..

yeah...

everyone is making good points...

but younghollywood's posts should be taken with a grain of salt...

cuz son is like... in the top .01% of wealth in this country...

its like VC trying to teach a dude from Kinko's how to dunk...

laugh.gif
lol nowhere near top .01% in this country, working on getting there.  I haven't knocked anyone's arrangement, I think it could all work.  There was this mormon dude in utah with like 3 wives with 2 of them being sisters and the other 1 a cousin.  They had like 18 kids or something between them all and all lived together.   A lot of people talked down on dude but if it works for them I don't see a problem.  

I'm not just going to give my kids money, I'm going to give them knowledge I've acquired, experience, etc.  They know if they need me I got em, and so do their mom and grandparents on both sides, close friends on both side etc.  I mean, its clear nobody's changing anyone's mind here but I know at the end of the day my kids are more than good.

Hey I know sacrifices gotta be made, dudes careers can affect the amount of time a man spends with his children, I completely understand that, but that doesn't mean you can't still be a family and instill family values in your children....let them know mommy and daddy are in it together, but daddy has to go out and make some money, I'm sure plenty of wealthy dudes going through that struggle, but they still keep the family a unit, no chance of a kid calling another man "dad" or feeling snub when they go on family vacations and all of a sudden you find yourself outside of that circle, some other dude talking to your son about girls in high school...etc etc...these are the things you open up your child to when you decide to call it quits with the person you chose as the mother of your kids....you know?

lol nowhere near top .01% in this country, working on getting there.  I haven't knocked anyone's arrangement, I think it could all work.  There was this mormon dude in utah with like 3 wives with 2 of them being sisters and the other 1 a cousin.  They had like 18 kids or something between them all and all lived together.   A lot of people talked down on dude but if it works for them I don't see a problem.  

I'm not just going to give my kids money, I'm going to give them knowledge I've acquired, experience, etc.  They know if they need me I got em, and so do their mom and grandparents on both sides, close friends on both side etc.  I mean, its clear nobody's changing anyone's mind here but I know at the end of the day my kids are more than good.

And I gave you props on that from the jump, let the record show....I just hope the average dude making less than 100k follows your advice, because let's be honest dude would be deep in mud...

Money money money, it plays a very important factor in why he's able to have somewhat of a healthy relationship with his kids, it's admirable, but lettuce not fool ourselves, take money out the equation he wouldn't be able to keep two different women content with his children and how he provides for them, a ****storm will be bestowed upon him and all of a sudden such an ideal situation wouldn't be ideal...a man can only do so much but having two baby's with two different women shouldn't even be considered a guideline as to how a man should raise/start a family.

Question YH you ok with another man being more present in your child's life than you are?...being that you are not involved with either mom and they are entitled to have relationships and fall in love with another man....maybe not now, but later down the line..
My son's mom and I made an agreement that neither of us would try to play house with someone else, at least not until our son becomes a grown man.  My daughter's mom has a busy modeling career that requires her to travel often internationally so she's not with the idea of shacking up with any man period, for a long time at the very least.  I don't think a man has to be rich to make my arrangement work but they just have to have more than enough for themselves but I would say that's the case for the married man too.

My son's mom and I made an agreement that neither of us would try to play house with someone else, at least not until our son becomes a grown man.  My daughter's mom has a busy modeling career that requires her to travel often internationally so she's not with the idea of shacking up with any man period, for a long time at the very least.  I don't think a man has to be rich to make my arrangement work but they just have to have more than enough for themselves but I would say that's the case for the married man too.

Hey man, best of luck...can't keep dragging this out with rebuttals.

lol

young

you are defintion of "life is good"

lol
Lol my life is good but that's definitely not the point of this thread.  We all have ups and downs man.  I know everyone here is going to do what they're going to do so we just have to agree to disagree on here.  Every man should do what they want, only thing I'm against is people both men and women having kids while in poverty.  The whole poverty cycle is not a good look to me and my own parents started on that path until my pops worked hard, sacrificed his time to get us out of that.  

i know its not the point but damn lol.

yea i def agree on that last statement it boggles my mind...............but no lie ive known ppl in poverty have kids ON PURPOSE cuz the benefits of it.....a sick abused cycle. maybe thats a diff topic in itself

Back
Top Bottom