what are the benefits for a man to get married?

:lol: @ you thinking 2013 chicks have any sort of moral compass...chicks out here popping out kids for profit, i seen it first hand.

that fairytale land you live at in westchester must've made you forget whats going on in these streets.

Agreed, I've seen this.

A girl coming into the store pregnant, holding a baby, walking in with her mom and her grand dad. None of them work, just living off the state. :smh:

:lol: @ you thinking 2013 chicks have any sort of moral compass...chicks out here popping out kids for profit, i seen it first hand.

that fairytale land you live at in westchester must've made you forget whats going on in these streets.

My dude...why you referring to women as some new car model bro?...you act like all women are cut from the same mold....yeah those samples you have are just some ratchets, mujeres de calle, any dude wifing that up and worst popping a seed in them deserve what's coming to them.....for you to say there are no worthy women out there and that only mom dukes is worthy of your time just makes you sound like a sheltered mommas boy afraid to let go of her skirt and experience life...SON YOU WON'T DIE OUT HERE...come out and play with the rest of us....if you have good common sense and perhaps hung around different groups of people you'll meet women worth your time, maybe women that will remind you of the qualities momma has, take care of you and protect you the way she has.

Last edited:
Agreed, I've seen this.

A girl coming into the store pregnant, holding a baby, walking in with her mom and her grand dad. None of them work, just living off the state. :smh:

Just imagine the idiot/idiots that kept popping seed in them...my dudes gonna be acting as if these birds get pregnant on their own or as if there is a million rape cases of females on makes that go unreported....there is a group of idiots out there chasing these birds down, you usually find them, saving up a weeks pay to pop some bottles at the local clubs with their fly chains and sparkling diamond earrings....

It's a vicious cycle of ****** ups....chances are those kids will grow up with the same values they did, after all is the same people who raise their parents that will have a huge influence in their own upbringing....Da Grandparents.

laugh.gif
@ you thinking 2013 chicks have any sort of moral compass...chicks out here popping out kids for profit, i seen it first hand.

My dude...why you referring to women as some new car model bro?...you act like all women are cut from the same mold....yeah those samples you have are just some ratchets, mujeres de calle, any dude wifing that up and worst popping a seed in them deserve what's coming to them.....for you to say there are no worthy women out there and that only mom dukes is worthy of your time just makes you sound like a sheltered mommas boy afraid to let go of her skirt and experience life...SON YOU WON'T DIE OUT HERE...come out and play with the rest of us....if you have good common sense and perhaps hung around different groups of people you'll meet women worth your time, maybe women that will remind you of the qualities momma has, take care of you and protect you the way she has.
sheltered?
laugh.gif
i LIVE on 181 in da heightz, da epicenter....you don't see a quarter of what i see everyday b

2013 chicks from this generation ain't marriage material. da pedestal my mother is on  you can forget about some broad i find around here

ever touching or even sniffing...my moms was a damn virgin UNTIL marriage..OLD SCHOOL status, so my household is a STARK contrast

to what i see on da streets, and da values my mom instilled in me gives me a great perspective on what i look for in a women for a LONG haul.

da chicks i pick to smash is just that, chicks i pipe.....dont assume like i dont always have a eye open for a keeper, but most of these chicks

ain't up to task, so i ain't gonna waste my time with it.

you make more money popping out kids in certain states then having a full time job.
while the articles you posted back that up that wage you can potenially make from all the govt asst is barley living, but i wont front like i havent met people in the past that take advantage of this. Girls pop out kids out of desperation once they hit a certain age and realize they're on thread mill. They know having a kid = $ 

sheltered? :lol: i LIVE on 181 in da heightz, da epicenter....you don't see a quarter of what i see everyday b

2013 chicks from this generation ain't marriage material. da pedestal my mother is on  you can forget about some broad i find around here

ever touching or even sniffing...my moms was a damn virgin UNTIL marriage..OLD SCHOOL status, so my household is a STARK contrast

to what i see on da streets, and da values my mom instilled in me gives me a great perspective on what i look for in a women for a LONG haul.

da chicks i pick to smash is just that, chicks i pipe.....dont assume like i dont always have a eye open for a keeper, but most of these chicks

ain't up to task, so i ain't gonna waste my time with it.

Bro, I don't know where you think I'm from or I grew up at...but I know the deal, I can smell a bird a mile away even through all the glamour they put up to hide their rachetness....that's what you seem to be attracting and can't really fault you for feeling a certain type of way, would love to witness how a "keeper" will shift this messed up perception of women you have...this ***** is borderline pathetic.

All ninjahood is doing is confirming that there are no quality women in Washington Heights
other boros is worse
laugh.gif
..bx chicks? bk? qnz?

pssh good luck on those marriage endeavors.
laugh.gif

there's NO benefits to getting married anymore, advocates of this institution are watching da walls crumbing telling guys up in here

not worry..., pssh i say make sure you good first before everything is set and done. 

other boros is worse :lol: ..bx chicks? bk? qnz?

pssh good luck on those marriage endeavors. :lol:

there's NO benefits to getting married anymore, advocates of this institution are watching da walls crumbing telling guys up in here

not worry..., pssh i say make sure you good first before everything is set and done. 

Fam how do you make sense of my situation then?....the walls of my marriage far from crumbling :rofl:

All ninjahood is doing is confirming that there are no quality women in Washington Heights

I don't even think that's the case.

There are quality women all over the world, even in the worst of places.

But if your idea of top quality women are strip club waitresses and hostesses, it doesn't matter what neighborhood it is, you won't find quality.

I'm willing to bet my bottom dollar there's some good women in Da Heightz that Ninja will probably never come across, because they don't live the same lifestyle.

But if your idea of top quality women are strip club waitresses and hostesses, it doesn't matter what neighborhood it is, you won't find quality.

I'm willing to bet my bottom dollar there's some good women in Da Heightz that Ninja will probably never come across, because they don't live the same lifestyle.

Or because he's perfectly fine being a grown *** man living in a closet in his mom's apt :lol:

Dude brings nothing to the table, hell son doesn't even bring POTENTIAL (and you know biddies love potential), yet he's on here talking about quality women.

Latino please.

That's like not having a high school diploma or a skill/trade, but complaining you can't find a good job :lol:

Last edited:

you make more money popping out kids in certain states then having a full time job.

while the articles you posted back that up that wage you can potenially make from all the govt asst is barley living, but i wont front like i havent met people in the past that take advantage of this. Girls pop out kids out of desperation once they hit a certain age and realize they're on thread mill. They know having a kid = $ 

Bruh I've seen it, between a part time gig, child support, tax returns, welfare, subsidized housing and other benefits they live good.

Last edited:
Since the traditional pro marriage dudes asked me questions yesterday, I wanna ask you guys how many of you are married besides ksteezy and you honestly don't find that lifestyle boring?

Bruh I've seen it, between a part time gig, child support, tax returns, welfare, subsidized housing and other benefits they live good.

Yeah but all that and they barley pushing 38k a year . Like who aspires or wants to live like that they gotta pull hustle after hustle to barley get by and then After all that still ain't got nothing . 600 a month on stamps, 100 dollar rent, child support 225 every 2 weeks , and about like 12k lump sum for tax return if lucky. Couldn't be me or any woman I choose to have a kid with.

Yeah but all that and they barley pushing 38k a year . Like who aspires or wants to live like that they gotta pull hustle after hustle to barley get by and then After all that still ain't got nothing . 600 a month on stamps, 100 dollar rent, child support 225 every 2 weeks , and about like 12k lump sum for tax return if lucky. Couldn't be me or any woman I choose to have a kid with.
I think they mean they live good compared to the poor ppl in developing nations.  But that's just how it is with developed nations in general

on the thread title...Dude if you came to Niketalk to ask if you should get benefits with getting married,please don't. 8)

Look man...dudes wives out here cheating left and right, and I've been the one to lay down the pipe on a married chick. 

Ya'll be safe. 

900x900px-LL-076889f8_the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

I think they mean they live good compared to the poor ppl in developing nations.  But that's just how it is with developed nations in general

I know ,because some of my boys come from that and wanted to do whatever to escape that but they're people out in this country that would rather take that and brag about it than trying to better themselves. Some people just settle with whatever as long as they got some body to cosign that behavior and drank and smoke with and smash they'll live like that forever and have kids that come up with that just getting by mindset or hand out / hand me down life but I guess living for free and taking advantage of systems put in place to help the truly poor and struggling are okay since they weren't the first to do it and its free money.

I know ,because some of my boys come from that and wanted to do whatever to escape that but they're people out in this country that would rather take that and brag about it than trying to better themselves. Some people just settle with whatever as long as they got some body to cosign that behavior and drank and smoke with and smash they'll live like that forever and have kids that come up with that just getting by mindset or hand out / hand me down life but I guess living for free and taking advantage of systems put in place to help the truly poor and struggling are okay since they weren't the first to do it and its free money.
Product of their environment, most will just become comfortable with that and the ones that don't are the exceptions.  As long as they still got cable tv, smart phone even if its a prepaid, and some jordans a lota them feel good

Or because he's perfectly fine being a grown *** man living in a closet in his mom's apt
laugh.gif

Dude brings nothing to the table, hell son doesn't even bring POTENTIAL (and you know biddies love potential), yet he's on here talking about quality women.

Latino please.

That's like not having a high school diploma or a skill/trade, but complaining you can't find a good job
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom